Tower Bridge back up to a less spectacular price :angry: MMV still a good deal though.

Here's a little one I like. Amazon.co.uk has 9440 Ninjago Venomari Shrine for £4, down from £6. It's a nice little pocket money/stocking stuffer set. It's got some interesting pieces and a fun little play feature that actually works. Of every set I've bought my son, including a few more expensive Ninjago sets, this is actual his favourite.

People might want to check out the Tesco website. They have a lot of sets I thought were gone a long time ago, also look carefully they have a lot of cheap stuff that isn't marked on sale but as its regular price instead.

People might want to check out the Tesco website. They have a lot of sets I thought were gone a long time ago, also look carefully they have a lot of cheap stuff that isn't marked on sale but as its regular price instead.

Good spot and if you use the code TDX-KPHM on a first time purchase over £50 you save another tenner(if its not your first order get a new email address and sign up for a new account so it is)

Using the voucher would mean a Millenium Falcon for £80, a Black Pearl for £72, Technic Supercar for £66, Podracers for £42 etc etc

Talking of Tesco, they have the LEGO Atlantis Deep Sea Striker 876 at half price, £5.24 from £10.48

http://www.tesco.com/direct/lego-atlantis-deep-sea-striker-876/208-5481.prd

Its more like 75% off as its RRP is about £20.

If you're an Atlantis fan(or just want loads of Lego for not much cash) I've come up with this:

Get 2 of 8076@£5.24=£10.48(260 pieces each so 520)

Add a Portal of Atlantis £43.79(1007 pieces)

Total cost £54.27-£10 voucher=£44.27 for 1527 pieces or less than 3p per piece.

New Friends sets are listed on LEGO S@H, will be off to grab some if they're in the stores. No reviews from me this time, though.

Its more like 75% off as its RRP is about £20.

If you're an Atlantis fan(or just want loads of Lego for not much cash) I've come up with this:

Get 2 of 8076@£5.24=£10.48(260 pieces each so 520)

Add a Portal of Atlantis £43.79(1007 pieces)

Total cost £54.27-£10 voucher=£44.27 for 1527 pieces or less than 3p per piece.

I'm not particularly an Atlantis fan, so I just went for the smaller one. I noticed it normally retails for £20ish too, it's a very good deal methinks.

That voucher code is also very useful!! :thumbup:

I'm not particularly an Atlantis fan, so I just went for the smaller one. I noticed it normally retails for £20ish too, it's a very good deal methinks.

That voucher code is also very useful!! :thumbup:

And you can use it over and over by signing up for a new email addy at Hotmail, Gmail etc. Someone on HUKD reckons he has used it over a dozen times in the last week!

Popped into Sainsbury's today only to see a truly shocking sight... 2 huge gaps on the Lego shelf marked 4432 Garbage Truck and 4434 Dump Truck both reduced to £7.50 :cry_sad: . I was so distraught I started wandering around looking for Lego bargains but all I found was Toy Story, 7789 Lotso's Dump Truck for £9.99 in TK Maxx (too much yellow) & Lego Games' Kokoriko for £5.49 in Tescos (not bad if you need 33 white 2x2 domes but more notable because in contains 16 of the useful 1x1 round plates with a hole in the middle).

I nipped back to Sainsbury's incase any more had appeared but the shelves had been restocked with newer sets, so might be worth checking out branches near you if they are clearing out older stock.

Not sure if been mentioned before but I picked up the Batcave 6860 for £52 from Argos as they got 25% off at moment, other good deals like 4287Tower bridge £153,Portal Atlantis £43, 6864 Batman and Two face chase £39,9492 Tie Fighter £35 and many more good deals, must be because new catalogue is due out.

Not sure if been mentioned before but I picked up the Batcave 6860 for £52 from Argos as they got 25% off at moment, other good deals like 4287Tower bridge £153,Portal Atlantis £43, 6864 Batman and Two face chase £39,9492 Tie Fighter £35 and many more good deals, must be because new catalogue is due out.

Yes, I noticed Argos have got loads of stuff on offer, must be having a clear out :classic:

Technic Lego Drawing Centre for sale. All parts included, recently built. FOR SALE.

This is for UK retail deals, not personal sales. You have to start a new thread in here for that (which you can't with only 2 posts)

Yes, I noticed Argos have got loads of stuff on offer, must be having a clear out :classic:

Their new catalogue goes live tomorrow so probably trying to thin out their stock of previous season stock-always a good time for us buyers-there should be some real bargains over the next week or so.

It is nice to see this for sale i havent been able to find it anywhere else yet-9525

Also does anyone know when palpitines arrest is out in the UK?

Zavvi has some partnership discounts on legos.

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/offers/lego.list

enter LEGO15 at the basket to claim -15%, this weekend only.

I'm not sure of the normal prices in the UK but for me in Finland, those aren't too attractive..

As far as I know, Helm's Deep is retailing at around £100 generally in UK. That discount takes it down to £85, so it is worth it! :classic:

Tower Bridge currently cheap again on Amazon.It... same price as last time, around £125 shipped.

Tower Bridge currently cheap again on Amazon.It... same price as last time, around £125 shipped.

Thanks for the heads up Ash, I was gutted to miss out last time but I've now snapped it up! What a deal :classic:

As far as I know, Helm's Deep is retailing at around £100 generally in UK. That discount takes it down to £85, so it is worth it! :classic:

That voucher is still working!

Just pre-ordered Helms Deep. Nice Price!

Whilst shopping in a local Tesco (Eastleigh), noticed a few boxes of series 5 minifigures on display, only 49p each, a figure that is, not per box. ^_^

That voucher is still working!

Just pre-ordered Helms Deep. Nice Price!

Just as a quick aside if you visit www.quidco.com you can get 10% cashback!

And they have 10% off at the moment if you spend £30 (CODE SAVE10PERCE )

My local tescos has The Geonosian cannon for £11.97. Which isn't to bad, also on a side note they sold out of all the marvel stuff in April and have finally stocked it all back up. This time they have gone a bit over kill and there is about 50 choppershowdowns on the shelf. I doubt that they will be able to sell them all so I'm expecting it to be reduced soon. Don't know if its any similar situations else where?

Millennium Falcon currently 36% off at amazon. Only £85 is a huge deal I've never seen it cheaper.

Thanks for the heads up Ash, I was gutted to miss out last time but I've now snapped it up! What a deal :classic:

No problem. Hope you enjoy building it! I'd love one but don't have the room.

Also of note Amazon is price matching Tesco for 75% off 8076 Deep Sea Striker, my favourite atlantis set. Even if you don't like the theme that's 2p a piece!

And there's a lot of cool pieces in there as well. Lots of gloss black "shell" pieces. If anyone fancies some neo-blacktron mocs they should pretty much just buy all of these.

I bought 3!

Out of stock :angry: Might be back at some point though. Sometimes these ones bounce around for a bit.

Also it's still in stock at Tesco Direct at that price.

Edited by Ash