In Solihull, I couldn't find a store without any of the new series.

I haven't been able to have any luck finding any avengers sets. In my local Toys R Us, all they had was an ultra build Iron Man. I am not too happy about that. :hmpf_bad:

The Harry Potter small train is on sale in some GAME stores (Ipswich to name one) for 98p- would've been a good bargain if I didn't have one already :tongue:

R.I.P Game :cry_sad:

Picked up 4 series7 minifigs from WHSmiths today and was given a voucher with my receipt for 50p off any purchase of series 1-5. I asked if theyhad any series 1 or 2 in stock but they only had 5, 6 & 7.

D

Play.com have a 10% promo voucher today only, use the code on the banner

Some decent deals:

£63 Batcave

£65 Republic Frigate

£52 Podracers

£36 Tie Fighter

Amazon.co.uk have got some decent price reductions at the moment. 22% off a lot of things, like Harry Potter and City. Just search for Lego.

Although not a sale, the Williams and Griffins (sorry- im terrible at spelling that sort of thing)are selling series 3-6 minifigures still- full boxes aswell :thumbup:

Friends Olivia's Treehouse reduced 35% on Amazon, from £19.99 to £12.99

Picked up a 2507 Ninjago Fire Temple for just £24.95 in John Lewis Bluewater today. Amazing deal.

Friends Olivia's Treehouse reduced 35% on Amazon, from £19.99 to £12.99

Back up again already. Are amazon sales often so short?

Back up again already. Are amazon sales often so short?

Unfortunately yes, you have to be quick. That's why I get Tweets on my phone from Brickbadger with up to the minute reductions on Amazon.

Unfortunately yes, you have to be quick. That's why I get Tweets on my phone from Brickbadger with up to the minute reductions on Amazon.

Oh man, that's a useful but dangerous website.nthanks - I think ;)

Just bought propellor adventures and the Lego delivery truck.nhad my eye on propellor adventures for a while, just for those engine cowlings. Couldnt resist at practically half price

Was lucky enough to order two last night, along with another beauty parlour - both approved sets!

Was lucky enough to order two last night, along with another beauty parlour - both approved sets!

Good to know. Got the beauty parlour on my birthday list, along with café and house. Going Friends mad, not sure what's got into me! Have to have something to tide me over until the Monster Fighters line comes out.

Have you reviewed Olivia's House yet SilentMode?

Oh man, that's a useful but dangerous website.nthanks - I think ;)

Dangerous but essential :wink:

Good to know. Got the beauty parlour on my birthday list, along with café and house. Going Friends mad, not sure what's got into me! Have to have something to tide me over until the Monster Fighters line comes out.

Dangerous but essential :wink:

Are friends reviews all in the town section?

There's a review of that set already, they did a rather thorough job. :classic:

Thanks for the shout-out Kate! I noticed the treehouse cheap and was really tempted to grab a couple but managed to resist. I'd just half the day building half-price Pharoah's Quest sets instead :tongue: . It's really suprising just how popular that treehouse set is. It's been the number 1 Lego set (and in the top 5 on ALL toys on Amazon) for a while. I get the feeling Friends is doing pretty well.

Just bought propellor adventures and the Lego delivery truck.nhad my eye on propellor adventures for a while, just for those engine cowlings. Couldnt resist at practically half price

One thing to be wary of is that a handful of sets are listed over Lego's RRP on Amazon (I have no idea why, although it happens a lot more in the US) and Propeller Adventures is one of these, so the discount isn't as good as it looks, although it's still not bad. If you click through to the full discount list these sets are marked with an asterix.

Thanks for the shout-out Kate! I noticed the treehouse cheap and was really tempted to grab a couple but managed to resist. I'd just half the day building half-price Pharoah's Quest sets instead :tongue: . It's really suprising just how popular that treehouse set is. It's been the number 1 Lego set (and in the top 5 on ALL toys on Amazon) for a while. I get the feeling Friends is doing pretty well.

One thing to be wary of is that a handful of sets are listed over Lego's RRP on Amazon (I have no idea why, although it happens a lot more in the US) and Propeller Adventures is one of these, so the discount isn't as good as it looks, although it's still not bad. If you click through to the full discount list these sets are marked with an asterix.

You're welcome, thank you for saving me money! :sweet:

Edited by KateB

Cheeky Wotsits. RRP is £18, that's a tiny discount. I'd be tempted to return it if I didn't secretly want it anyway :/

Thanks for the heads up though

In the Newcastle Under Lyme branch of Argos, I saw the new Series 7 Collectable Minifigs. I bought two of the new ones and two of S6. Ahh my hippie and the Evil Knight look awesome! :blush::tongue:

Fellow Stoke Bricker :thumbup:

Boots.co.uk has some good deals on. £30 off the Podracers.

Edited by simonjedi

I've had my eye on Apple Tree House for a long time, and now it's currently on Amazon for £29. I talked myself into getting one, even though I've just made an extravagant purchase.

I've had my eye on Apple Tree House for a long time, and now it's currently on Amazon for £29. I talked myself into getting one, even though I've just made an extravagant purchase.

That is probably my favourite Creator house, got it a couple of birthdays ago. Just love the dark blue and white colours. The house is fairly small but looks lovely, very aesthetically pleasing :classic:

I'm not allowed to create a topic here for some reason, but I wanted to share an idea:

Could we have a UK thread where we keep track of which types of brick are on the Pick A Brick wall in each Lego Shop?

I don't know how regularly people go to their local Lego Shop, or whether we have any insiders here, but it would be very helpful to know whether it's worth heading over to the shop or not.

Thanks for reading.

p.s. I bought two Apple Tree house a year ago at £29 each, with the intention of building a scale model of my own home. I got side-tracked and only completed the ground floor, but I am now working on the first floor (much harder!).

I'm not allowed to create a topic here for some reason, but I wanted to share an idea:

Could we have a UK thread where we keep track of which types of brick are on the Pick A Brick wall in each Lego Shop?

I don't know how regularly people go to their local Lego Shop, or whether we have any insiders here, but it would be very helpful to know whether it's worth heading over to the shop or not.

Thanks for reading.

p.s. I bought two Apple Tree house a year ago at £29 each, with the intention of building a scale model of my own home. I got side-tracked and only completed the ground floor, but I am now working on the first floor (much harder!).

there already is somewhere - link, and a thread in general discussion about pick a brick walls