Also at John Lewis: S5 minifigures for £1 - and there's lots of them! A few sets have also been discounted just a little bit.

John Lewis also have lots of other lego at 50% off including Star wars Slave 1 for £30, Clone turbo tank £51, and emperors shuttle £30! :D

Edited by LadyPoison

Cirencester Tesco has a couple of Pharoah's Quest sets at half price: 7325 Cursed Cobra for £13 and the small set 7305 Scarab Attack for £2.

Amazon (UK) is currently selling 7962 Anakin's & Sebulba's Podracers at £47.25 (42% off!) link here

I couldn't resist! :classic:

Winter toy shop 10199 is currently on sale on s@h. It's reduced from £45 to £33.74 with free shipping.

I am really hoping the burrow and hogwarts express pop up on sale soon :)

Got PoTC 4181 Isla de Muerta for £8.50 (RRP £19.99) from Tesco store today. There was also PoTC 4192 Aqua de la Vida there for £14.97 (RRP £19.99).

Edited by GhostFan

Tesco in Cirencester had the Star Wars Geonosian Fighter at £14.97 - half price. They also had a couple of 2012 Ninjago sets, the bike and the jet.

In the Lego store at Milton Keynes tonight and they had small bags for sale containing minifig accessories. They include tools, hats, hair, brooms, gas tanks, mugs, cups, radios etc. Each bag contains at least 100 parts and they are selling for £3 each

All the bags are different but my one contained:

london_eye_nov_2011_001.jpg

Edited by tbroyd

All the bags are different but my one contained:

london_eye_nov_2011_001.jpg

Now you can finally build an army of council workers standing at the side of the road and drinking tea!

Now you can finally build an army of council workers standing at the side of the road and drinking tea!

:grin:

Although the ones drinking from goblets won't do anything for the perceived image that the public sector are pampered, privileged lay-abouts.

Found the Geonosian Starfighter for £15 in Tesco, that's half price! :thumbup:

They also had Series 6 minifigures by the newspaper stands/doors. :sweet:

Following up on Tesco having 2012 sets in. Just got back to after a day off in the one that I work in and someone has been in and put out some point of sale for Friends and Ninjago 2012 on one of the shelving units. Unfortunately, no sign of the sets yet but can't be that far off. Will give you a heads up when they hit the store.

My man Amperzand just informed me: the Lego store at Westfield London has the Super Heroes, Ninjago and Dino sets in.

My man Amperzand just informed me: the Lego store at Westfield London has the Super Heroes, Ninjago and Dino sets in.

Damn Lego UK's website, hope they'll be on there soon

Thank you

Does he know about lego friends???

Thank you

Does he know about lego friends???

He didn't mention them, but it could be because he wasn't looking in that direction. (Or didn't want to admit he was!)

Hi

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but my local Asda has the Heroica Sets Caverns of Nathuz and Waldurk forest for £10 each.

Was in Argos last week too and saw that Draida bay was in the 2 for £15 offer, couldnt see anything else I wanted so I picked up 2 copies (the only 2 they had left according the the ordering system) Bonus !!!!!

WHSmiths High Holborn had 3 boxes of S6 minifigs yesterday, down to a rather sparse 1 box today - going fast!

cheers,

timbutnice

The Lego store at Westfield London also has some of the new City sets, but they've run out of Winter Toy Shops. I also spied what sounded like a discounted Death Star (it was in a shelf-worn box).

If you're at John Lewis on Oxford Street, they also have a tiny selection of sets in the clearance section; nothing greatly reduced but they're in opened boxes.

I found FRIENDS at TESCO SURREYS QUAYS, no other sign of 2012s.

brickset comments have lots of comments of where to find 2012s sets.

My local Tescos are currently selling 7959 (Geonosian Starfighter) at £14.97, which is over 50% off!

I think it's a nationwide offer as it's also listed on the Tesco direct website (link) but it's sold out at the moment.

Wilkinsons have some half price lego offers here

Makes the base plates good value and even the appalling harbour set isn't too bad at £32. I think there is a charge for delivery but pickup from a wilkos store is free