More new offers in Tesco, they're having a proper clear out!

I went in one of the home plus shops this evening and managed to grab:

4738 Hagrid's Hut- £20 (we've seen this already, of course)

4841 Hogwarts Express- £19!

There was also a pile of stickers waiting to be put on the correct shelves, but the sale prices are in effect now because I overheard someone asking:

8093 Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter- £6

7741 Police Helicopter- £2.25

5929 Knight and Castle Building Set- £4

5930 Road Construction Building Set- £4

I think there were a few others as well, but I didn't get chance to check all the labels. I see no reason why these offers shouldn't carry over to the main store, which is good... I think I'd quite like to take advantage of some of those other offers if possible. But, alas, I'd spent up...

In other news, I spotted the Star Wars Advent Calendar in TRU today. It was full price, but it's good to see it appearing on shelves.

More new offers in Tesco, they're having a proper clear out!

I went in one of the home plus shops this evening and managed to grab:

4738 Hagrid's Hut- £20 (we've seen this already, of course)

4841 Hogwarts Express- £19!

There was also a pile of stickers waiting to be put on the correct shelves, but the sale prices are in effect now because I overheard someone asking:

8093 Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter- £6

7741 Police Helicopter- £2.25

5929 Knight and Castle Building Set- £4

5930 Road Construction Building Set- £4

I think there were a few others as well, but I didn't get chance to check all the labels. I see no reason why these offers shouldn't carry over to the main store, which is good... I think I'd quite like to take advantage of some of those other offers if possible. But, alas, I'd spent up...

In other news, I spotted the Star Wars Advent Calendar in TRU today. It was full price, but it's good to see it appearing on shelves.

If you see any more, would you mind picking me up some Expresses, or other HP?

Cheers

I too would love to own hogwarts express I you find another for £19- I would happily pay a premium on that!

Pm me if you get another ;)

Thanks

Grab me one of these please :)

me too please, that's an amazing deal!

:classic:

Not the best set in the world but at Tesco's price you can't go wrong for multiples

8028 TIE Fighter - £0.19p :laugh:

If you see any more, would you mind picking me up some Expresses, or other HP?

Cheers

Pm me if you get another ;)

Thanks

Grab me one of these please :)

me too please, that's an amazing deal!

:classic:

I'll see what I can do if I find any more. :classic:

No such amazing deals in Cirencester Tescos, but there was one interesting item.

5560 - Large Pink Box, down to £12.50. Retails for £25.99 according to Brickset, and about £24 on Amazon.

So, it was a bargain. Female minifig, some accessories, white horse, green 16 x 16 baseplate... plus two types of pink bricks and a large pink carrying case for it all :blush:

So, I found that there was no limit I have to pursue a bargain. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

The Winter Post Office is out tomorrow, according to a staff member at Westfield SB. They will also have the Children In Need set, and I think some new iPod game.

The Winter Post Office is out tomorrow, according to a staff member at Westfield SB. They will also have the Children In Need set, and I think some new iPod game.

Liverpool had the iPod game and (I think) the Winter Post Office out today, but they said the Pudsey was in the back ready and won't be on shelves until Monday. They seemed disappointed about this wait, mind, so I think it must be a Children in Need rule.

Liverpool had the iPod game and (I think) the Winter Post Office out today, but they said the Pudsey was in the back ready and won't be on shelves until Monday. They seemed disappointed about this wait, mind, so I think it must be a Children in Need rule.

That's odd, because the Pudsey set was out yesterday. Saw it myself!

That's odd, because the Pudsey set was out yesterday. Saw it myself!

Hmm. This disappoints me. Although I read that Asda were going to be stocking them (?), so I shall have to look there this week.

The Lego website currently has lots of magnet sets on sale. They're probably glued though... :hmpf_bad:

Yep, I ordered one of each of the SW, HP and PoP sets and they're all glued :angry:

Going to be lots of angry people as the SW ones are all on backorder :sick:

Beware, folks - the Winter Bakery has increased to GBP 49.99 at Westfield SB Lego store, and probably elsewhere. The Toy Workshop is still at GBP 40.99.

25% off city Lego at Argos - advertised online, but doesn't show up on the 'stock checker' in stores, but does at the till / quick pay machines.

cheers

timbutnice

25% off city Lego at Argos - advertised online, but doesn't show up on the 'stock checker' in stores, but does at the till / quick pay machines.

cheers

timbutnice

Includes the calender as well which is nice of them

I've got a question about the LEGO S@H free shipping offer:

Let's say I put £50 worth of LEGO in my basket, which is the minimum I need to spend in order to qualify for free shipping.

However, if I use 100 VIP points to bring the cost down to £45, does that mean the shipping costs are added back on?

Bluebeard, out-

Not a sale as such, but the Lego Website has had a major revamp. I have to say, it's pretty great. The price/piece bars at the side are very useful. :wub:

Includes the calender as well which is nice of them

Also the 4643 Powerboat Transporter has 50% off down to £14.99 making it a big set for not a lot of money!

Any UK based people seen the Prates of the Caribbean 'Black Pearl' set for sale yet? Instore or online?

I visited Milton Keynes Lego store yesterday, they had lots of stock, for a change. I picked up a Pudsey set, some cool mini figure ice cube trays, a LEGO logo fridge magnet for a reduced £1 (bargain!) They also had many key rings on sale, the pick a brick selection was woeful , as it always seems to be in MK. The staff are great their though.