The three new HP sets spotted in John Lewis, Edinburgh.

I would like to say i´ve bought some but, ay my friends, there´s no money.

Argos Hamilton has just started stocking the PotC sets. They are priced rather oddly, however. Captain's Cabin is £10.99 instead of £9.99, and Isla de la Muerta is £20.99 instead of £19.99. This annoyed me, as I only had a tenner :hmpf_bad: .

Just an update on the toy plans that are being carried out Tesco's next week. Unfortunately it looks like they will not be adding any new Lego at the moment. Not even POTC, it would seem that these are only going to be sold from the OFD mentioned in my previous post.

Can anybody help me?

Does anyone know if LEGOLAND Windsor have the Alien Conquest sets in?

Also, can anyone confirm if they have the AQ battlepack?

My son's going ther on monday and has £45 to spend, and he wants to build up an army of aliens and ADUs. Thanks!

P.S: Also, can anyone confirm that they have the new HP sets in yet?

Bit of an odd one this. Cirencester Tesco had 3222 Lego City Helicoptor and Limo back on the shelves at £13. They must've found them in the back somewhere as I thought this set had finished production. At least, it's what eBay leads me to believe.

Bit of an odd one this. Cirencester Tesco had 3222 Lego City Helicoptor and Limo back on the shelves at £13. They must've found them in the back somewhere as I thought this set had finished production. At least, it's what eBay leads me to believe.

I thought that was the case too, but they've got them in my local branch and one other branch I've visited too. With your find being nowhere near mine then I think it's a nationwide thing. Pretty good. I cursed myself for not picking it up for £11 on sale after Christmas, so I picked it up for £13.50 last week. Both branches I went to had 5 copies each, so I think that's how many come per case.

Edited by Rocketbilly

I thought that was the case too, but they've got them in my local branch and one other branch I've visited too. With your find being nowhere near mine then I think it's a nationwide thing. Pretty good. I cursed myself for not picking it up for £11 on sale after Christmas, so I picked it up for £13.50 last week. Both branches I went to had 5 copies each, so I think that's how many come per case.

They had that at mine too. They only had 3, with battered boxes, and were just putting them out from one of those blue crates.

Does anyone know if the summer wave of SW sets is out anywhere?

Haven't seen any yet but found this online. Still not at any of the big retailers though.

The Lego City Triple pack 66358 - The Farm - 3 in 1 - with 7634, 7635 and 7636 is going for £59.99 at Home Bargains in St Helens...

I don't know quite how newsworthy this is, but I found the tan Creator house (6754) which I'd given up finding in stores since it's clearly been discontinued, in Toys R Us in Luton for £59.99 today - they had plenty of them in stock, even though it's no longer listed on the Lego Shop @ Home site anymore. Also a bunch of the Prince of Persia sets were on sale with about 25% off which seemed pretty good :)

I don't know quite how newsworthy this is, but I found the tan Creator house (6754) which I'd given up finding in stores since it's clearly been discontinued, in Toys R Us in Luton for £59.99 today - they had plenty of them in stock, even though it's no longer listed on the Lego Shop @ Home site anymore. Also a bunch of the Prince of Persia sets were on sale with about 25% off which seemed pretty good :)

I bought the 6754 Creator house from my local TRU a couple of weeks ago. They had at least 5 or 6 in there and they had been there for a long, long time. I was hoping that they would be reduced in price to make way for some of the new Creator sets but they are still priced at £60. Not a surprise with TRU I guess, they are selling the public transport station for £100 - it's £82 on S@H!

Still, I guess that's not too bad a price for the Creator house since it has been discontinued. I am tempted to go back and buy another one, it's a good set for tan bricks :classic:

Edited by smith_sam88

The Lego City Triple pack 66358 - The Farm - 3 in 1 - with 7634, 7635 and 7636 is going for £59.99 at Home Bargains in St Helens...

The pack with pigsty, tractor and 4WD trailer ? £59.99 is more than the combined RRP of each separate set and seems far too high, especially for a discount store ???

at bluewater today:

cars 2

petshop

NO new star wars

poor PAB

poor build minifigures

nothing on sale that deserves attencion

The pack with pigsty, tractor and 4WD trailer ? £59.99 is more than the combined RRP of each separate set and seems far too high, especially for a discount store ???

To be honest I thought that, although the price label on the shelf gave an RRP of £99.99 :shrug_oh_well:

To be honest I thought that, although the price label on the shelf gave an RRP of £99.99 :shrug_oh_well:

It might be the classic mark-up-and-then-pretend-to-discount trick. WHSmith do it all the time (although thankfully not with Collectible Minifigs) - even with their almost never-ending sale on Lego, it's still more expensive than S@H.

Smyths toy shops are selling off all Atlantis sets - mark down depends on the set and the LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary is £4.99 is some shops.

Series 3 minifigs were reduced to 75p each in John Lewis Milton Keynes

Stocked up on a few but there were quite a few left

Series 3 minifigs were reduced to 75p each in John Lewis Milton Keynes

Stocked up on a few but there were quite a few left

It's like that on their website too, but sold out. I'm heading to JL this afternoon.