hopeso009

MOC - IG-88 (Assassin Droid)

very cool. It's cool that he can hold his gun that way. I'm gona copy your idea, sorry.

Great figure :thumbup:

Thanks for showing this in public. Your new selfmade figure is again awesome.

I love the method to switch to an second weapon, which is really important for Assassin droids!

Well job, again...

Greetings 'Bricks'

Thats great good work. I love the way he holds the gun. It is great.

WOW! I love it! I especially like the way he holds the gun. He looks so bad megablocks in the position with Boba Fett! :grin:

Great work! :thumbup::thumbup:

JD

This is officially my favorite one! It fits perfectly, and this doesn't require that complex of a design, just simple, perfect thinking! :thumbup:

Easily your best work, I love the posability and this one puts Lego's 'official' one to shame :thumbup: .

Once more, it is an excellent MOC.

You used good parts in an intelligent way to make the droid holding its gun more accuratly. Great job and keep on showing your creations :thumbup:

Wow wow wow! I can't believe that such an accurate build at this size was possible without needing to make custom parts! Congratulations on such a clever design. However it's a pity that it is not as playable as TLC (albeit it's foolishness) :sceptic:. Anyhow kudos!

very cool. It's cool that he can hold his gun that way. I'm gona copy your idea, sorry.

Thanks,

and you can copy as you wish

Great figure :thumbup:

Thanks for showing this in public. Your new selfmade figure is again awesome.

I love the method to switch to an second weapon, which is really important for Assassin droids!

Well job, again...

Greetings 'Bricks'

Thank you, switching to second weapon is almost a must to Assassin droids.

Thats great good work. I love the way he holds the gun. It is great.

Thanks, yup~~~this is the main reason to build this droid

WOW! I love it! I especially like the way he holds the gun. He looks so bad megablocks in the position with Boba Fett! :grin:

Great work! :thumbup::thumbup:

JD

Thanks, Boba Fett (bounty hunter) + Assassin Droid = perfect match

It is a pity that this reminds me...I didn't buy the Slave I (6209)..................>_<.........

Amazing work! Your accuracy is frightening!

Thanks

"frightening~~~!!!!" Thanks~~~ :laugh:

Great MOC. Yet again you have impressed me with your work. Keep it up :thumbup: .

Thank You

This is officially my favorite one! It fits perfectly, and this doesn't require that complex of a design, just simple, perfect thinking! :thumbup:

Thanks~~~

you overpraised my work.

Easily your best work, I love the posability and this one puts Lego's 'official' one to shame :thumbup: .

Thanks

TLC one really looks like a "fool".

You keep amazing me! Again a wonderfull moc. I cant wait for your next project...

Thank You

My next project (droid)........I don't have any idea yet...........

Once more, it is an excellent MOC.

You used good parts in an intelligent way to make the droid holding its gun more accuratly. Great job and keep on showing your creations :thumbup:

Thank You

frankly, this is your best and is the best in my opinion.

Thank You, really the best....simple but effective (I think)

Much better movement range than TLC's, and very cool! Well done!

Thank You

Wow wow wow! I can't believe that such an accurate build at this size was possible without needing to make custom parts! Congratulations on such a clever design. However it's a pity that it is not as playable as TLC (albeit it's foolishness) :sceptic:. Anyhow kudos!

Thanks~~~~

But I do not understand what you mean by "not as playable as TLC"?

Do You mean mine looks "fragile"?

Great job! It looks much better than the one The lego companyy created :classic: It actually has movable arms! That is awesome!

I am loving the design. Have you tried for a pointy head like the "real" IG-88? If you moved the orange piece down one, and put a cone shape piece on top, that might give a better head look to the original. I did not know if that would be WAY too tall or not.

I am loving the design. Have you tried for a pointy head like the "real" IG-88? If you moved the orange piece down one, and put a cone shape piece on top, that might give a better head look to the original. I did not know if that would be WAY too tall or not.

yes

I tried

it is too tall

:sceptic:

Thanks for your advice anyway~ :sweet:

I think think the Assassin Droid you have made is very cool. How you made the droid hold the gun in a side postion way is even better!

Another fine creation.

I am so going to have me a small army of this version.

Thanks again for sharing your MOC figs with us :thumbup:

IG-88 is my favorite bounty hunter and I think you made a great representation. Though I do think the black makes it look more like the lancer droids from the original Clone Wars... if you changed the colors to light and dark grey I think it'd be perfect. I love the way you did the arms and legs, it really captures the feel of it.

:cry_happy: Definitely Awesome, almost makes me like assassin droids :tongue: But really what you did with this is simply amazing. Great job, the way you did the arms has to be the best part :)

very nice assassin droid, i especialy like the way he can hold the gun with two hands without it pointing totaly sideways :hmpf_bad: i like the pack too. the only thing i think could be better is the body.. but i mean the rest is so great already :laugh:

heres somthing totaly random: if you blow into the top of those tall suport beams it makes a highpitch whistling noise (link to piece) http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6168c01 dont ask how i found this out :grin: