• Germany
    • Denmark
    • Portugal
    • Russia
    • Belgium
    • Australia

I know this is a european website.

I'm sorry if something like this has been posted

I'm from the US sorry if I left out any other countries that you guysand some girls live in

I just listed some major ones

I also did not list any asian countries

How could you leave out the contrie that gave you one of the best things on Earth Lego..... oh and little me..

DENMARK

:P

Toronto eh... I love that city... many great lego and other memories when I used to go there when I was younger...

So you say they have Viking Lego in the Toys R' Us there... why do they not have them in Winnipeg and when I call they say "We are expecting them to be in November".?

I drove to three stores today looking for them because I was too lazy to call.

Don't ask me how that works.

None had them... in fact, they had all just recieved the new Harry Potter sets... but sorry this is off topic!

I think its funny how so far there is more NON-Europeans than Europeans... it could be time zone issues though...

Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves!! :-D

I come from good old England as well!

Jon.

Maybe this would be better if you listed the continent instead of the countries.

That way you can see where people are from in general vs exact country.

that's not fair... i ... i .... i... can't vote... 8-| :() *sing*

Belgium is not in it...

ah... a genius added belgium to the list! :oD

come to think of it, i guess there are two belgian members, Khorne and I, but i know a few others are lurking guests ... they still need to be seduced by the eb-side... :P

Misspelling Austria? Careless. Leaving out Denmark? A substantial error...Leaving out Ireland?!.... The nation that save civilization and continues to populate every corner of the globe. What can I say? Have you ever been to a St. Patrick's day celebration?

God Bless,

Nathan

Misspelling Austria? Careless. Leaving out Denmark? A substantial error...Leaving out Ireland?!.... The nation that save civilization and continues to populate every corner of the globe. What can I say? Have you ever been to a St. Patrick's day celebration?

God Bless,

Nathan

First of all it's supposed to be Australia which is a whole different place then Austria.So think again before you call me careless or have you never heard of Australia. I just thought of the countries on the top of my head. Oh by the way I am very Irish ok I just did not think anyone was from there or Australia I don't know why I put it. I was actually considering it. I could have added other countries, but I was just listing a few. >:(

I'm from the U.S, in the peach state(A.K.A Georgia).

Completely off topic:*sniff*I've reached my goal of 150 posts!