Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

The Star Wars Comic Game

Hello, and welcome to the Star Wars Comic Game: Season Two. This thread is for all story-related content. Meaning, only posts contributing to the story go here. If you would like to join, comment on the story, or ask a question, please post in the SWCG Index thread. You can also view rules, indexes, and much more there.

season_2_poster.jpg

Since their last adventure, our heroes have formed an official squad and successfully fought several battles for the Republic. They use a symbol that JD showed them (which represents hope in the time that he comes from) to represent themselves and even have their own ship called Fortitude. Their latest missions were small ones and nothing too challenging for them, but they are about to embark on their greatest adventure yet...

It was a peaceful morning on board the Fortitude. The group had just returned to Coruscant from a mission the day before and was now relaxing in the briefing room of their HQ ship. Oky Wan Kenobi was making some repairs and upgrades on 8P-4C while Thok and JD were polishing their guns. In a corner of the room, Jim was having a conversation with Wouwie and Bob, and at the other end of the room, Adam and Pr0 were having a friendly lightsaber duel (again).

Suddenly, the door opened and Commander Rex entered the room. "Sirs," he said, "there's an incoming transmission from the Senate. It says it's important!" "Put it on the holoprjector" said Jim. Rex pushed a button and the holographic image of Jedi master Mace Windu appeared over the table in the middle of the room. "General Windu! What can we do for you?" greeted him Jim. "I have a very important mission for you and your team, Commander Butcher" explained the Jedi master. "Several hours ago, we lost contact to one of our Jedi knights. His name is Ren Luun and the last we heard of him is that he was inspecting some "highly suspicious Separatist activity" on the moon of Trexxon. We don't know anything else. It is your mission to locate Luun and return him to Coruscant safely. He may have some very important information about the Separatists!" "Understood, general." said Jim. Windu asked: "Is your team ready to depart immediately?" "Most of us are, general Windu," Jim replied, "but we'll need to make contact with Garviel Loken; he's still stationed on Gryphon IV. Afterwards, we'll leave and meet him on Trexxon." "Very well" said Windu. "May the force be with you." And with that, the hologram disappeared. "You heard him, guys! We have to leave ASAP! Get ready and let's go! Trexxon is a jungle planet, so dress accordingly. I'll give Garviel the message." And so, they all scurried off to make preparations.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

"Hello Garviel," said Jim. "Hi there," said Garviel. "We just received word from master Windu that we have a mission to Trexxon," said jim. "I'll meet up with you guys in my star fighter," said Garviel. "Good, Jim out," said jim. "Garviel out," said Garviel.

"Incoming message from master Windu," said Oky. Everyone quickly stopped and rushed to the hologram projector. "Jim, I forgot to mention you'll be working with a clone legion," said Windu. "Witch one?" asked Jim. "The ninety ninth," said Windu. " The commander is..." asked Jim. "Cc99901, code named Tee Bee," said Windu. "Thank you, for the information master Windu, Jim out," said Jim. "Windu...out," said master Windu. " Everyone preped" said jim. " Good lets go to Trexxon.

As JD packed his backpack by his bed, he pondered on the whereabouts of Drag'Dul (the BH) . JD started to sweat, it was another flashback. No! Not now! The others will find out about her! I cannot let them see I am a coward! he said to himself. Everything seemed to sway side to side. Then, he fainted. Oky Wan entered the room and saw JD on the floor.

First post, huzzah!

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Adam, who had no knowledge of JD's current situation, groaned as pr0 jumped at him. Another suprise attack. Adam ignited his lightsaber and parried pr0visorak's first swing, then shut it off and stepped back. "Come on!" I cried, obviously annoyed. pr0 grinned. He seemed to have made it his duty to disrupt Adam's peace every five seconds. "I've already fought you twice today," Adam pointed out, "and I haven't even had lunch." He turned around to Jim and asked, "We're heading to Trexxon's moon, right?" Jim nodded. Good, I thought, maybe I'll actually be able to get information out of him if I suprise him with my lightsaber. Adam had previously had a couple of run-ins with an informant named Malcolm Bruddith, who was commonly seen in Trexxon's surrounding area. Unfortunately, he would only give you information if you were willing to clean out your pockets or point your gun in a controversial area, which was very difficult due to Trexxon's strict laws concerning the privacy of others. But if Adam could corner him in a more rule-free enviornment, such as a bar, he might be able to learn something about Luun.

Adam was ripped out of his train of thought as Oky reported JD's faint over the intercom.

First post!

. . . Sorry, but I had to say something like that. :grin:

Yoda:"Assume you have breifed about the mission I am."

Suddenly master Windu appeared into the holoprojector.

Windu:"We want you to keep watch over the new commander and the group, with the latest betrayals after a few incidents involving Nute Gunray, we cannot take any chances."

pr0:"Why? I trust them with my life!"

Windu:"We can trust some of them, but there are some we have questions about."

pr0:"Tee Bee is a clone, I think he will be loyal to the republic."

Yoda:"Decide he must, when the time comes."

pr0:"Why me? As in why for this mission?"

Windu:"After you turned away from the dark side and helped us, we are assured that you can help us."

pr0:"Right than, thank you."

With that pr0 bowed to the masters and the holo characters dissapeared.

pr0:"Well, time to get back to my normal business!"

pr0 went to the corridors and supprised Adam once more...

By the way, its great to be back in the second season! :classic:

Edited by pr0visorak

"Everyone ready for take off?" Jim asked. Suddenly Oky spoke over the intercom and said "JD has passed out, I repeat JD has passed out." Everyone muttered then ran to see JD. Only to find him muttering on the ground saying "Jaina, No wait, can't let them know, Jaina." Everyone was worrying but they were also thinking whose this Jaina. "Everyone file out. Wait Oky bring a med droid," said Jim. "Way ahead of you," Oky said as a medical droid pulled into the room. " He is not in any medical danger but he will need a bit of rest," said the droid. "Okay you are dismissed," said Oky. "Do you think I should tell master Windu that we cannot go today?" asked Jim sounding peeved. Like on queue JD got up and said "Don't cancel the mission. I'm fine." "First you have to tell us what that was about," said Jim. "Fine," JD said sounding more peeved than Jim had seconds earlier, "It's a long story, but here it is...

picture_678.jpg

(notice Jim in jungle gear and JD has been struggling so much his hair is messed up :tongue: )

Edited by Tim Bit

JD: Years ago....at the beginning of the clone wars, there was a mission I was sent on which was to rescue the rest of my elite squad from bounty hunters. When I got there...they were all dead, and the bounty hunters had set a trap. Fortunately I managed to escape after a week of torture and interigation. I was followed by Drag'Dul, the bounty hunter I fought on Felucia. A woman rescued me, taking me into her house and hiding me. Immediately I was struck by her beauty. ( :sick::grin: ) We fled to Coruscant and we went into hiding for several weeks. In that time we had a very close relationship. Just....just as we got settled in an apartment in one of those huge skyscrapers...there was a huge explosion. It ripped a chunk out of the building, killing hundreds of civilians down below. It was the Rodians commanded by Drag'Dul. There was..too many of them. I was held back by his soldiers and...........he....

Oky: That peice of slime!

Jim: JD, I'm sorr--

JD: Look! I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Please....

With that, JD walked out the room, leaving a worried Jim and Oky behind him.

Jim: I have never seen him like that.

Oky: Should we tell the others?

JD went into the conference room at sat down. He could not get her out of his head. Then he realized, she is still alive in this reality. Perhaps he could see her...No. We have a mission to do.

Bob looked around on his ship. Recently, he had been transferred from his Acclamator to this one.

He walked to the bridge, he missed his old squad. The only clone he took, was his Captain, Burns.

"Sir, awaiting orders" He said.

"Copy Captain, I'll let you know when we get any." Bob said.

"Right Sir." The captain said.

All of a sudden, Bob's communicator beeped, he took it out and read what it said.

"Hmmm, apparently we're about to leave for a jungle planet....Better go change" Bob said...

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

After checking on JD and managing to escape yet another "suprise attack," Adam headed back to his room and located the largest bar in Dephroon, the capitol of Trexxon, on a screen. This would most likely be Malcolm's hangout, and he'd alert the others to his plan once they neared the moon. A flash of blue appeared above the holo-projector beside the screen. He stared at it intently, waiting. However, nothing happened. One might naturally asume this some sort of glitch, but being endlessly paranoid, Adam buzzed Oky on his communicator. "Oky, the holo-projector's malfunctioning. Would you mind checking it out?" Oky Wan groaned. "Everyone wants me to sort out every little technical problem for them! I'm not some... some mechanic, after all!" Adam couldn't resist smiling. "I don't care if you're a mechanic or an engineer, just get up here." Adam new perfectly well that he couldn't order Oky Wan to do something; on the ship, they technically ranked the same, but Kenobi knew that Adam was merely joking around with him, just as Adam knew that he would eventually look into the projector. Adam waited by looking, bored, out of the window; he was suprised at the lack of anything interesting except a few distant stars, since this general area had been teeming with asteroids when Adam had visited it last.

"Were are they," said clone commander Tee-Bee," I'm growing inpatient.""Well," said Terr-E," there coming all the way from Corusant."

picture_685.jpg

" Still, I don't-" Tee-Bee was interrupted by a sudden spark and shake."What in the blazes was that," said Tee-Bee. "I don't know sir it came from the moon," said an officer just as they were hit again.

picture_686.jpg

"Make your way to the escape pods," Tee-Bee said as him and Terr-E joined the other clones and droids in the elevator. Tee-Bee and his men then rushed to the pods. "Come on six per pod," Tee-Bee heard an officer say as his pod door shut with a thud. "This is not good," he said as he saw blast after blast hit what used to be his ship.

picture_687.jpg

Then as his Venator finally got blown apart a smaller ship took its place. "Now they get here," he said as Vulture droids started to attack his men.

picture_688.jpg

Edited by Tim Bit

Bob walked with his captain down the hallway.

cimg1180.jpg

"Captain, how do you like my new jungle armor?" Bob asked.

"It's nice sir, but doesn't the red stick out?" Burns asked.

"This helmet was given to me so many years ago, besides, doesnt the white stick out?" Bob said.

"Good point sir." the Captain said.

Bob headed toward the others, to see their new outfits...

Next comes an escape pod I made...

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

brikwars1_day_6_033.jpg

Is this to big?

Commander jifel limped into a small tent propped up against a massive tree.

pic

pic

pic

Inside, Jedi Master Ren Luun crouched beside a clone engineer fiddling with a battered comm unit.

pic

"Any luck, sir?"

pic

"Afraid not, commander."

Dejected, jifel tossed helmet into the corner. "We are running low on supplies, do you want me to take a few soldiers out to hunt for food?"

pic

Ren turned around. "No!! We cant risk discovery, its a miracle the clankers havent found us already!"

pic

"Alright sir." jifel ducked out of the tent, when Ren halted him with a fading voice. "wait... something has just left hyperspace... for good or ill, someone is coming."

jifel

Edited by jifel

A little earlier:

The door to Adam's quarters swooshed open and Oky entered the room. "Alright, what is it?" he asked. "I already told you," said Adam. "The holoprojector is doing something weird! There is blue light but no message or anything." Oky rolled his eyes at the lack of technical terms in Adam's description of the problem. Then, he turned toward the holoprojector. Oky wasn't a speciallist in holoprojectors, but he knew enough about that technology to know that this wasn't normal. He bent down to the projector, removed a plate on it, and started poking around its insides. After a while, he said: "Strange. Everything seems to be working fine. The problem must be that the signal we are receiving is very weak. Maybe there is something wrong with the holo-transmitter of the person who is trying to contact us. Hm... maybe if I just turn up the frequency and do some adjustments here... and here..."

All of a sudden, an unstable image formed inside the spot of blue light. It was very hard to make out who it was, but it seemed to be a Jedi. Then, they could here a voice. It said: "... Hello?.... anybody... hear me?... This... Ren Luun... and... mander Jifel... under attack!... discovered... Dooku... searching for something... Need... backup..." Then, the connection broke up.

The two took a deep breath. "Woah!" said Adam. "That was the guy we are looking for! And he's trouble!" "Yeah, but more importantly, he seems to know something about Count Dooku's latest plan," said Oky Wan. "I wonder what that scumbag is up to this time." "I think we'll find out soon enough," said Adam." C'mon, we gotta tell Jim!" Oky agreed, so they rushed out of the room and toward the bridge. When they got there, they both said: "Jim! Jim! We have to tell you something!" "Later," said Jim with a busy look on his face, "we're about to arrive at the Trexxon system." And sure enough, the blue hyperspace tunnel outside the window disappeared and the planet of Trexxon and its green moon took its place...

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Dannik Jasko sighed as he stared at his mug of ale. He was bored. Quite bored. Shoving the glass aside, he headed out the door, much to the dismay of the bartender, who wanted him to try out this drink and that. Pacing over to his ship, Dannik hopped into the cockpit and stared at his map of the galaxy. He touched the very edge of the map and flicked his finger, spinning the map around on the screen. As it came to a stop he placed his finger down again, landing on the planet of Trexxon. Dannik shrugged, and flew off into the sky. If he was lucky, maybe he could get a job for once. But it seemed that the Republic was determined not to hire him. Maybe this Trexxon would be different. Perhaps he would run into some Seperatists and they'd be more interested.

pr0:"Well, this is another fine mess we landed in..."

THe planet was full of ships crashing and seperatists fleets shooting all ove rthe place. The ship shaked as it continued to get shot.

Jim:"You know we have guns! We can fire back anytime now!"

pr0:"I was about to suggest that..."

pr0 took the controls and started blasting droids on by one.

Oky:"Jim! Its about the mission! We found the target and he is in trouble! We need to extract him now!"

Jim:"Cant you see we are in our own mess!"

pr0:"Guys we got a pod approaching!"

Adam:"Is it one of ours?"

pr0:"Dunno but I lowered the shields and he is coming in, we are going to find out soon enough..."

The four of them headed over to the docking bay to find out it was carrying. The pod bore the republic symbol. "Yep it's one of ours," said Oky. Just then there was a hiss and a bang they ran over to the other side of the pod to see a clone officer crawling out. "Dang, it sure is cramped in here," he said. Then what appeared to be a clone commander stepped out."Greetings, I am Tee-Bee," said Tee-Bee,"and I believe you are the famous Jim Butcher." "Yep," said Jim, "and this is part of my team. Oky, pr0, and Adam." Then they were hit by multiple vulture droid blasts. "Man, your stations men," said Jim. "What can me and my men do?" asked Tee-Bee. "Head to the bridge and wait there," said Jim. Just then a small droid pulled up beside jim and said, "Greetings master Jim I am Terr-E." "Oky is this droid yours?" asked Jim. "NO," yelled Oky from his gun post. "Oh. That's Terr-E He's mine," Tee-Bee said as he ran to the bridge. "We lost an engine we need to land," yelled a clone officer as a vulture droid shot the upper port engine. "We're going down," the officer yelled as they entered the atmosphere.

Bob felt the ship shudder and shake, he walked into the engine room and a red light beeped.

cimg1182.jpg

"Can you guys fix this thing?" Bob asked.

"No sir! It's hard to fix!" Some clones answered.

Bob started to fix the engine, but it was rather difficult. This will be hard Bob thought...

cimg1186.jpg

Sorry if there is no engine room like that, however I like it...

Jifel stood in the gunners mount of a small IF-1x patrol light tank, one of the few vehicles intact from the destroyed Venator he had arrived on. Infared goggles activated, he scanned the darkness for the tell-tale heat of a droid scout.

trooper alpha-996 walked up to the light tank, a ready blaster held loosely at his hip.

"Sir, do you want me take over watch?"

Wearily, jifel turned and stooped his head to remove his helmet. When possible, he preferred face to face conversations. At the prescice moment his head bowed in a life saving move, a blaster bolt tore through the air with an ionised crack that singed his brown hair.

Jifel leaped, tackling the clone and rolled, drawing a commando pistol and squeezing of a spray of lasers that blackened the damp tree trunks that loomed through the misty night.

Silence. There was no movement, but there was heat, like a fired blaster. Exactly like a blaster.

Jifel studied it, and saw the faintest red glow in the shape of a stealth droid covered in a chilling material.

As a smile crept over his still helmeted face, he squeezed the triiger, once, twice, and a sapling toppled in the droids ditch.

Jifel grinned and sprinted over to the ditch, leaping and pivoting in a single fluid motion that left his gun pointed at a trapped droids bttered faceplate. He took the silent approach, snapping its metal neck around and severing the control wires.

Knowing he had to give word to General Ruun, he was in too much of a hurry to see the assassin droids above.

jifel

pr0:"Out of everything that could happen we just had to crahs land didnt we!?!?"

Adam:"Zip it and continue shooting those droids! We cant let them destroy this ship!"

pr0:"Well we are going to go down one way or another..."

The ship was covered with fire as it entered the atmosphere.

Jim:"I cant control this thing!"

Oky:"Give me a try!"

Oky pushed Jim away as he started to bring the ship under control, with the nose of the ship pointing towards the groung it was obvious that it wanst going to be a smooth landing...

In the engine room...

Bob:"Connect the blue wire to the blue wire and the green wire to the green wire..."

Clone:"Are you fixing it sir or playing with colors?"

Bob:"You just let me worry about the details!"

Back in the bridge...

pr0 got out of the gunner seat and started reading the damage report.

pr0:"We need to lift this ship up a bit!"

Adam:"Oky is trying but he cant seem to get it done!"

pr0:"Well than hurry!"

Their fates were approaching soon as the ship flew pass the atmosphere and into the sky...

Meanwhile on Gryphon IV.

"Garviel out," Garviel replied and turned off the holo projector. He walked over to the clone commander. "I'm going to need my Ship, Commander, any idea what Trexxon is like?"

"Jungle planet, I think... never been." He pressed several buttons on his wrist "Ship on its way as well. The clankers are running out of troopers now, ever since you vaped that ammo dump."

Moments later, a wedged shaped fighter appeared in the sky and landed on the courtyard outside "Hello R3" Garviel smiled to the astromech droid in fighter "Lets get them out of trouble again,"

He climbed in and took off...

Edited by simonjedi

JD entered the cockpit and saw Oky trying to keep the ship in control.

JD: Guys, let me do this. I had one of these in the future...in fact it was almost exactly like this one!

Jim: GAH! *BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* We lost secondary right engine!

The Fortitude began to spin out of control.

JD: Thats it! Oky, pull the levers down on the right! Jim! Turn on the boost to the remaining right engine!

Jim: Are you crazy?! We'll crash!

JD: JUST DO IT NOW!!!

Jim activated the boost and the ship shot forward and staightened out.

Jim: PULL UP OKY!

Oky: I can't!

JD: QUIT THE BOOST!!!

The ship suddenly slowed sending Jim and JD flying forward. Jim landed in a box of grenades and JD smashed his head on the control panel. The ship landed on some dense shrubs which softened the landing, but the Fortitude skidded. Oky saw the ravine ahead and flick all the power off buttons. The ship was so close to the edge. Oky ducked and held his head. The rumbling stopped. After a few seconds Oky slowly peered out of the cockpit. It looked like he was floating, but really the ship was slightely overhanging the ravine. Oky turned and saw Jim consumed in a pile of grenades. Oky rushed over to Jim.

Oky: You okay?

Jim: Yes, I think so.

They got up and looked around.

Jim: Not much damage in here...wait, where is JD?

They looked down and saw JD lying in the doorway, in a pool of blood.

Jim: MED DROID!

Oky knelt by JD.

Oky: Dammit not again! JD? JD wake up!

Jim: The Med. droid is in pieces.

Oky: I got a bandage.

Oky wrapped it round JD's head. After lying him in his bed, Jim started to hear him talking.

JD: Death Star....Palpatine....TRAITOR! The clones killed them all! No...it's Darth Vader! Not now!

Jim: What? What is it JD? Oky, come here quickly!

Oky: What is it?

Jim: Listen to him. He keeps on saying this...

JD: Death Star....Palpatine....TRAITOR! The clones killed them all. Darth Vader is here! Run, quick!

Oky and Jim listened intently.

Oky: Could he mean Chancellor Palpatine?

Jim: No idea....

JD sat up and yelled:

SKYWALKER!!!!

JD breathed quickly, oblivious to what he had been saying.

JD: What the?! Not again!

*he saw Jim and Oky looking at him in thought.*

What did I say, guys?

Jim: I think you know more than we do.

JD fell silent.

Wouwie and Rex came running into the cockpit.

Wouwie: ''Everybody ok- What the hell happened here?!''

Jim: ''JD crashed into the door!''

Rex: ''I'll get a medic here!''

And Rex running to the med bay.

Wouwie: ''And who the hell was flying this thing?! I'll make sure he gets an fast course ''Flying an damaged ship''!''

Oky: ''Erm...It was Jim and me at controls, JD commanding us!''

Wouwie: ''Hmmm...I'll make contact with the Jedi Council. I'll send some clones and droids to scout the area for enemy activity.''

Jim: ''Do that Wouwie, we'll keep an eye on JD.''

Computer voice: *Beep beep beep* ''Incoming message form the med bay''

Rex: ''No-one is here! All the droids are in pieces! Oky, do you think you can repair one?''

Oky: ''Erm...What class droids are that?''

Rex: ''The body said ''XD-569A''.''

Oky: ''Hmm..That will be a tough one...I'll do my best!''

Wouwie: ''Jim, Oky? Should I get some back-up?''

Bob woke up in the engine room. The lights were dimmed. A few clones lie unconscious or dead. It was obviously the hardest hit by the crash.

He got up and pressed the door open button. It opened slowly, and some sparks flew as it did so.

He noted his Clone Captain over by the engine, and he woke him up.

"Urghgg--Commander?" The Captain asked.

"Yeah, I'm here. We should probably head up to the bridge to see where we are." Bob said.

"Where ever we are, it won't be good...I don't like this at all." The captain said.

Bob went on to go and make note of the dead, and to wake up the unconscious ones. Then he went up to the bridge, to take in his new jungle surroundings.

Wouwie, your post seems to not folllow on from mine. :look: Could you change it?

JD thought what he could have said. Could he have told them about the future?