Sign in to follow this  
isaacbrockthebuilder

The Duel

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 55b

Okay i know i'm Supposed to be posting mocs in the new moc Subforum. But its not leting me post there.

Its a small moc with a pretty good story to it.

The Admirals daughter, is in love with to men. When they found out. They challanged each other to a duel.

The Admiral does'nt really care because she might aswell marry an officer.

post-4849-1232746946.jpg

Okay i know i'm Supposed to be posting mocs in the new moc Subforum. But its not leting me post there.

What happens when you attempt to post there?

Ok, I've made a slight adjustment so attempt to create a thread in the Pirate MOC Sub-forum but don't press the Post New Topic button.

Awesome! Now lets get down to discussing this duel.

Are there anymore images to come? Like perhaps one that determines the fate of this duel?

Hehehe - I didn't notice that pirate with his stick of dynamite until you pointed it out. Hahaha. Very nice. And the story is purely heart=wrenching. Well done.:thumbup:

“Victory belongs to the most persevering.”

- Napoleon Bonaparte

So Who got a taste of victory?

“Victory belongs to the most persevering.”

- Napoleon Bonaparte

So Who got a taste of victory?

Neither. After the officer with the plume shot the other one, he got blown up from brickbeards dynamite. :pir_bawling:

Yeah I like this MOC a lot too :pir_laugh2: , the pirate carrying the dynamite is just hilarious and a bit frightening at the same time!

Keep up the good work...and I hope both of the officers will miss each other.

Yeah I like this MOC a lot too :pir_laugh2: , the pirate carrying the dynamite is just hilarious and a bit frightening at the same time!

Keep up the good work...and I hope both of the officers will miss each other.

Well, if you read my responce to davy blocks question, they both lost :pir_bawling:

I hate dueling in Sid Meier's Pirates. :pir_laugh2: this MOC reminds me of that.. the only thing you ever duel over is a woman's love. megabluck that, I'll just stick with my girlfriend who already loves me.

I like that, great use of new figures, and new accessories, along with a mix of old.. (the skeleton? Eps don't fit the new skeletons that well :-p, old skellies4win)

I like idea of your MOC. I can see you have quite a few red coats. What happened to the old ones? They are all starting to disappear and fade away. Long live the old PIRATES!

I like idea of your MOC. I can see you have quite a few red coats. What happened to the old ones? They are all starting to disappear and fade away. Long live the old PIRATES!

Well I can't find my old stuff, My parents probably through them away after we moved.

Well I can't find my old stuff, My parents probably through them away after we moved.

That is ruff. I feel sorry for you. I would be really angry if my parents through out my old lego collection.