Sign in to follow this  
Fallenangel

A stranger! From the outside! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH....

Since I've been posting for a while now I guess I should introduce myself.

I have been making Lego MOCs since I was 5, but the recent years is what really inspired me to give it my all.

I'm particularly interested in Star Wars Legos; It started with 7259 ARC-170 (not such a great set but it's all right) and continued from there. I've been trying to build a better X-wing than Brian Tobin or dateman for several years. My brickshelf account username is the same as my eurobricks username, in case you'd like to see some of my creations (the folders are very disorganized!!!) :pirate:

Some books I like are 1984 and Animal Farm, both by George Orwell, and all seven Narnia books. I also like The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke. I have read the original Star Wars novelization by George Lucas and all seven Harry Potter books, as well as the four Twilight books.

Some of my favorite rock bands are Guns N Roses, Nirvana, and Aerosmith. Yes I like classic rock. (Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, and rappers aren't very talented IMO)

Well, that's about it.

Edited by fallenangel309

Hello and welcome to the pretty animalistic side of the brick! :tongue::thumbup:

Welcome!

I must always push the Fablehaven book series to anyone who has read the Harry Potter stuff!

Welcome to Eurobricks.

Animal Farm is also one of my favourites, so I guess we'll get along just fine.