Sign in to follow this  
Dr. X

Just eat it!

indexed.gif B-V-5A

3215857535_ef37a3590e.jpg

After unknowingly ingesting the dangerous untold secrets of the fridge, Andy Houston begin to get angry. Very very angry, that is. Billy's refusal to eat his vegetables did not help matters in the least.

Whenever I listen to this song, this is what I think of.

-Dr. X

Edited by Phred

A fine and very classic kitchen and a pretty civic education too... vitamin L on... :laugh::thumbup:

Thanks. Building the kitchen was fun. Just like a real one, it's equipped with shelves, a sink, a fridge, a fruit bowl, and hand soap.

I don't take hallucinogens anymore, I just wait for the lovely trips that are Dr. X's creations.

Once again, great job! I love the soap dispenser.

I don't take hallucinogens anymore, I just wait for the lovely trips that are Dr. X's creations.

That is exactly how I feel. Wonderful as always Dr. X. You are always one of the highlights of my time at Eurobricks.

I was sure I already commented on this one :wacko: - runs to take memory pills -

This is a great scene you made, both for the action (the Exo-Force head is perfectly used) and the background, which is very detailed :thumbup:

And now, kids, go to eat you vegetables! :laugh:

LuxorV

That oddly reminds me of the Scavo family in Desperate Housewives... A funny scene, if not a bit macabre. :tongue:

Awesome! Love the song, love your vig! It's hilarious! The heads used are perfect! Nice decals too.

Seriously, this is the funniest vig I've seen in a long time! Good job! :thumbup:

Weird Al Yankovic & MOCs inspired by his songs ON!

That's really hilarious, it's also very well built. I like it very much, nice! :thumbup: