Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Marines for my upcoming English ship of the line!

13 Marines, that must say something! I'm really eager to see the finished ship Boney. Sounds like a worhty ally. :pir-oh:

And the prize for one set is... 2,5euro or 3euro ?

2,95 Actually :pir_laugh2: At least, in Amsterdam they go for 2,95.

Great, an army of clone pirates... For the love of god, change their heads.

Easy mate, you seem negative about quite a lot of things, are you allright?

Anywayl, Bonaparte hasn't even openend those boxes yet. Knowing Bonaparte, I'm quite sure he will change them, for the sake of realism :pir-wink:

13 Marines, that must say something! I'm really eager to see the finished ship Boney. Sounds like a worhty ally. :pir-oh:

2,95 Actually :pir_laugh2: At least, in Amsterdam they go for 2,95.

Easy mate, you seem negative about quite a lot of things, are you allright?

Anywayl, Bonaparte hasn't even openend those boxes yet. Knowing Bonaparte, I'm quite sure he will change them, for the sake of realism :pir-wink:

I am pretty sure I posted that the morning I threw up...

looking forward to seeing this new ship. A fist only 13 marines sounded a bit flimsy for a 70 gunner, but considering it size, and that i only have 12 for my 40 gunner, it seems appropriate. (also the limited quantities available in your area) It however seems a bit ironic that Napoleon is building a brittish ship :pir-tongue:, but its quite undertandable that the brittish had a superior navy. Also does you name come from Emperor Napoleon I, II, or III? I would assume it is Napoleon the first, but then again he wasn't very good with the navy...

Can't wait to see your ship!

Have you been working on it already Bonaparte? I'm very eager to see some pictures of this build! :pir-blush:

Yes, I'm working very hard on my new ship and I'm placing lots of BL orders to get various pieces. I plan to post a WIP thread when the "Lego part" is ready. Meaning, the ship including masts but still without rigging and sails. Once the rigging and sails are ready I'll be posting the end-result. Personally I'm extremely happy with how the new ship is turning out.

Yes, I'm working very hard on my new ship and I'm placing lots of BL orders to get various pieces. I plan to post a WIP thread when the "Lego part" is ready. Meaning, the ship including masts but still without rigging and sails. Once the rigging and sails are ready I'll be posting the end-result. Personally I'm extremely happy with how the new ship is turning out.

It might be a good idea to post some WIP pictures too, although I understand you won't spoil the surprise! :pir-classic:

I was just thinking Bonaparte, wouldn't it be be better if you bought the cannon attacks instead of the arsenals?

You would have more cannons for your ship and a couple of more hands to work.

Edited by Neptune

I was just thinking Bonaparte, wouldn't it be be better if you bought the cannon attacks instead of the arsenals?

You would have more cannons for your ship and a couple of more hands to work.

I've decided my ship will get custom cannons, so I won't be needing any official ones.

Since the new pirate sets aren't for sale in the Netherlands yet ( at least I didn't spot them yet ) I have to do it with my old dark grey cannons.

I think I would also buy the soldier's arsenal to occupy my ship instead of buying new cannons. :pir-blush:

But that may change if I'm in the need of cannons. :pir-classic: