Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Day 3

001.jpg

Everyone met Iris in the basement of the theater in the morning as ordered. No one was late.

"Good morning everyone." Iris said. "On the surface, we appear to have had a very uneventful night. Everyone is still here. How nice.

I will need to see Wynona, Zabrina, Dickie, Perry and Trexxisanti now-privately, for a special assignment. Everyone else is dismissed."

002.jpg

"We had a very successful operation yesterday," Iris began, "We have something very important to attend to today as well. I don't want you sharing the details of this assignment with anyone until after it has been completed. Here are your assignments..."

Rules

• There are two sides: Mafia Goons and FBI Informants
  • FBI Informants win if they outnumber all of the Mafia Goons
  • Mafia Goons win if the kill all of the FBI Informants
  • Voting will not be done in the thread as in the past!
  • PM your vote to me during each day thread
  • You cannot change your vote. Once you've voted, it sticks.
  • You can discuss who you would like to vote, but can vote whoever you like by PM.
  • A player must have a majority of votes to be convicted. Today, 10 votes are needed to convict.
  • You may not edit your posts. Three post edits and you will suffer!
  • Three OOC posts and you will definitely suffer!!
  • Please change your avatar to the one below or post it in your sig, and add your character name to your sig as well.

The Cast and Players

The Made Men

Dragonatieri played by Dragonator

Richie played by ricecracker

Johnny Blue played by Jlblue

Quarrioni played by Quarryman

Trexxisanti played by Trexxen

The Wives

Alicia played by Alice

Adalaide played by Adam

LeAnn played by lego12

Pavarti played by ptdapen

Zabrina played by Zepher

Wynona played by wouwie13

The Captains

Perry Blockioli played by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

Piav Blockioli played by TinyPiesRUs

Willie Fangolie played by WhiteFang

Dickie played by Sir Dillon

Inertiatieri played by Inertia

The "Fronts"

Stanton played by stash2sixx

Ian played by ImperialShadows

Dead Rats

Boyd played by Bob the construction man- Dead. Stabbed to death on Night 1 Rat

Loyal, yet deceased

Pedro played by Pencoin- Dead. Killed by Adalaide on Day 1

Tony played by Atoll Dweller Dead. Shot to death on Night 1

Last but not least,

The Reserves

In case of quitters...

Kill will

Darth Legois

iamded

Jim Butcher

Tim Bit

Da Death Star!

A little warning: Remember the Paranoid Gun Owner? I consider that type of role a booby trap or a "land mine" role. Be careful ye who wield night actions for there be a few "land mines" out there. And don't forget about the famous Italian tempers. There may be "land mines" where you least expect them... :wink:

Why good morning everyone! :classic: I'm glad that everyone is ok, but we didn't get any clues. That sucks. :hmpf_bad:

Great news that no one died last night, it seems our guards have done their job well. Unforunately though, we have no new clues. Did anyone discover anything important last night?

Great news that no one died last night, it seems our guards have done their job well. Unforunately though, we have no new clues. Did anyone discover anything important last night?

What do you mean by "guards"? We have guards to watch us at night? Just curious, but feel free to not answer if you think its too sensitive. However you may be guessing since not even a person not voted off was killed, unless the rats are trying to trick us. Anyways, it seems we are at a standstill again like last night, having no clues to go on and therefore no one being killed off by the hitman.

If I'm correct, Perry and Trexxisanti were not in either of the past assignments, while the wives were obviously at the DESPrite meeting. Perhaps the roles are being switched between different people, but maybe I'm just looking too much into it.

What should we look for now? As mentioned earlier, we really didn't get any clues.

An uneventful night, a successful operation, more planned for today. If it wasn't for the rats, we'd be in pretty good shape.

Problem is, we're not getting anywhere... We've got to break this open somehow.

Good morning everyone! Yesterday, was a peaceful night for everyone. I wonder if any of us has any interesting things to share with us.

I think I might have pieced some info together, but I'm not sure if it's actually worth saying. It might actually be more dangerous for the people it regards if I say it, but if ya really want me to tell, just ask. Be my guest. My house is your house, right? Or... something like that. Geez, I haven't even drank anything and the booze is getting to me.

Ahh, A relaxing night indeed.

I sat down and enjoyed some tea! watched a little t.v. and got on my laptop and made some really cool creations on this program called MlCad! Its really actually quite good. Its is playing Lego in 3d on your computer!

Really snazzy. It is the future I tell you.

So a night of nothing, do we suspect that it was blocked or that no one kicked a pidgin or thew a potato?

It looks like we are headed for a rather uninteresting day with no new information.

Johny, I am interested in your thoughts. You were rather vague in your coming forth, you can whisper it to me if you like.

Regards, Cpt. PB

Actually, I can't really go around saying it to everybody. I do have some interesting information that I can give away, some that I can't. I'm sorry, but especially not without a certain person's consent.

I don't like speakin' vaguely, it's not my usual style. But when the time comes, I will tell ya all everything I know.

ahhhh *stretches* Good morning! Its good news that no loyal family members were killed. I hope all of you ladies and gentlemen are doing well today. There are a lot of secrets in the family right now it seems. I hope all goes well with what Iris has in store for the group this morning. :sweet:

We seem to be as clueless as we were before we went to sleep last night.

Johnny, I hope that you will expose the clue at some point. I do understand your reluctance with trust being so shaky these days.

Good morning y'all! Hmmm.....more secret operations, information not being told? What has become of this family :sing:. Please, we must find these rats and bring them back to justice.........dead.

-Richie

003.jpg

Alicia had received a call from Dragonatieri to meet him in the park. When she saw him, she was shocked at his appearance.

"Honey, you cut your hair! What's with the clothes? And the suitcase?"

"I can't explain now." Dragonatieri said, "I've told Iris I have to leave town for a day. She's not allowing anyone to vote for me today. I can tell you more later. Right now, I have to run."

And with that, he was gone...

004.jpg

Meanwhile Wynona, Zabrina, Dickie, Perry and Trexxisanti got an early start on the day's important mission. All was going smoothly when suddenly...

005.jpg

"Feds!" Dickie shouted.

006.jpg

Somehow, inexplicably, the Feds had been tipped off to the operation and all members of the day's special team are currently under arrest...

Note: Wynona, Zabrina, Dickie, Perry and Trexxisanti cannot post until I give them the go-ahead. For now, you're in federal custody.

So it seems that there is definitely at least one rat out of Wynona, Zabrina, Dickie, Perry and Trexxisanti.

When they get out of custody, perhaps we should question Zabrina first, as we know that she arrived late to the meeting yesterday, and Trexxisanti, who said that she hadn't been out that night.

My dear Wynona! I am going to find a way and get you and the rest out of there, from those pesky Federal Agents... Damn those idiots.. Can we send a representative or lawyer to bail them out of there? Where is our legal advisor or anyone familar with federal laws.

Bloody rats among us must have leak these operation details out of there.... Could it be someone whom is familar with the operations tell the agents or someone not involving the operations rat on them..

Bloody rats among us must have leak these operation details out of there.... Could it be someone whom is familar with the operations tell the agents or someone not involving the operations rat on them..

It would have to be one of the 5 involved in the operation, as they were the only ones told about it. No one else was supposed to know about it.

I could be wrong, but from the information I have about my brother Perry, I don't believe he is a rat, nor do I believe that Dickie would be a rat, judging from the way he warned the others of the FBI, and drew out a gun without any apparent hesitation.

*wonders why Dragonateri seems to be on the run, incognito, just before everything goes to hell*

It would have to be one of the 5 involved in the operation, as they were the only ones told about it. No one else was supposed to know about it.

Except we were all present when it was announced that there would be an operation. What if it's possible to follow people?

I could be wrong, but from the information I have about my brother Perry, I don't believe he is a rat, nor do I believe that Dickie would be a rat, judging from the way he warned the others of the FBI, and drew out a gun without any apparent hesitation.

We'll need to pay close attention to how everyone responds if they get out. Actually, if they're busted for something that is actually a crime, will they get out?

This conjunction makes a lot of sense. Iris is the one whom planned this operation. She can't be the one whom have informed the agents There must be an insider in this task force, but the problem is "who"... However, we could not eliminate the probability that it might happened outside the task force. One way to find out, is to have someone sneak inside the station to check if anyone of them is receiving special treatment. There could be a chance that they are being isolate from one another. Seriously, I could hardly believe that my wife, Wynona is an insider. Let's find a way and get them out of there.

Let's find a way and get them out of there.

Now you're talkin'! Let's load up some of the boys and bust 'em out! :angry:

:wacko:

Are you crazy? We'd have the whole federal government on our backs in an hour. :hmpf:

Better idea! Let's send our lawyers, they're evil! :devil:

I don't know that I would trust the information just because he is your brother. One of them had to be a rat and tipped off the feds. Trexx has hinted that he has an important night action which would seem important to the family and I really have no reason to suspect him. Like you said Dickie was quick to warn the others and quick to pull the gun out. I have no reason to believe that Zabrina or Wynona are rats due to some of the deductions I have had about our private meeting with Iris. I would actually defend both of these ladies. Zabrina was late for the meeting yesterday and did not have a very good explanation and Trexx did cover for her. I have the most suspicion about Perry right now, but I have no information on him other than during the first day, he was quick to say definitive things about the rats roles.

I'm sure my husband has a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he has gone incognito, but I am currently kept in the dark about this so I can't explain it either. :wacko:

Well I can agree with everyone else that there is definitely a rat in the task force. According to the photos, Dickie did have a gun at hand, and I'm unsure on whether or not he tried to resist. That much is unclear. I think Zabrina and LeAnn would be other people to question so far, Zabrina being late yesterday and LeAnn not making up her mind.

Can it be safe to assume that tasks are discovered only by chance, or that they only fail when a rat is a member of the task force?

Uh-oh, seems as we be havin a dee-lem-a on our hands. I think that until we have at least some idea of which member taking part in the "job" could have tipped off the feds, we should keep them locked up. We don't want any more feds than we have to on our tails. No hard feelings to the loyals in prison.

-Richie

Hrm I just noticed! Silly of me, but I guess I confused Wynona and LeAnn! Whoopsie dasie. Well on the case of Wynona, I can't say much about her.

Now you're talkin'! Let's load up some of the boys and bust 'em out! :angry:

:wacko:

Are you crazy? We'd have the whole federal government on our backs in an hour. :hmpf:

If that is the only chance we have, I will find other Captains to assist in this prison break. Rounding up those hooligans of ours, aren't really difficult, I supposed. I can't let my beloved Wynona suffered inside the desolate cell....

Better idea! Let's send our lawyers, they're evil! :devil:

We need to know whom among us is well versed in Federal laws... We can't hire any lawyer unless we have checked his background. We couldn't afford to let outsiders to know more about us... That is a risk we can't take. The main issue right now, is we should try and find out what are the charges imposed on them.

One very important thing to note and it's a thinking point for us all, we need to see if the Federal Agents have actually done weightage in those charges. In simple words, some of them might get a lighter sentence which may conclude that the rat might shift all the blame to others by turning itself into a key witness.

Iris called an emergency meeting:

007.jpg

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice. The Feds infiltrated today's operation and Wynona, Zabrina, Dickie, Perry and Trexxisanti have all been taken into federal custody."

008.jpg

"I need them all back here, so I'm sending my own secret weapon, our attorney 'Slick Wayne.'

"They should be back shortly. Let's stay here in the theater until they get back. We'll need to talk when they get back.

"Adalaide and Alicia, I need to speak with you privately..."

I am very suspicious if Trexxisanti and Zabrina. And before you all go wondering about what I have against them, which at the present I do not completely feel comfortable revealing at the present. But when i feel that I am in a safer situation, all will be revealed

About dickie and the gun, he is a captain and we all know him well enough to know his desire to prove himself Is huge, therefore, I don't think he is a Fed agent at all, he also has pretty fast reflexes, that kid.

I think that Zabrina and Trexxisanti are the Rate in that group and that they were the ones who ratted out our operation, since they both went... And couples are easily manipulated.

I don't know what to make of Dragonatieri's new look and situation though.