Sign in to follow this  
Sting

I thought...

Hello, I am Sting, my real name is Krys. I live in a cold city in the middle of North America called Winnipeg. I guess we are a pretty big city(around 700,000) but since this is EUROforums I wouldn't expect everyone to know this place.

I'd rather live somewhere else, anyway ahhaha.

I love music, and travelling, and lego. I really really dig lego... mostly Castle, Pirates, Wild West, Adventurers, and Town. I'm digging those viking sets too... but I need them to be released in Canada first.

Anyway, here is my official greeting!

Greetings Eurobricks!

Hey Sting, and welcome to Eurobricks! Nice to meet you, I hope you enjoy it here!

I live in Canada too, but in Toronto Ontario. :-D

Welcome rocker Sting! Have fun posting here and get that friend of your whos into LEGO to join up to.

I can't wait to see some of your MOCs.

Welcome... I used to live in PEI (which I don't expect anyone to have heard of... :-D )

God Bless,

Nathan

hi sting and welcome here ! I have a friend who went to teach french in winnipeg so I do know your town. Hope the bricks will help you to face the incoming cold winter *twisted*

hi sting and welcome here ! I have a friend who went to teach french in winnipeg so I do know your town. Hope the bricks will help you to face the incoming cold winter *twisted*

They always do!

Hey Sting !!!!

Welcome to our friendly community !!!!

Ahhh, Lego and music !!! That is life and that creates good hobbies during harsh winters ;)

I love music, and travelling, and lego. I really really dig lego... mostly Castle, Pirates, Wild West, Adventurers, and Town. I'm digging those viking sets too...

This man is a genius...