Sign in to follow this  
Captain Blackmoor

This is the day when a pirate's life ended.

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 54b

Once a week, a pirate will die. There are a lot of pirates in those waters, but the French manage to capture a lot of them. So what do you do with those scoundrels? Yup, that's right. Tie them up!

The people of the French port suffer under the terrorism of pirates. To satisfy the citizens, the soldiers kill one pirate every week. The second reason is that the French prisons are crowded with pirates and they have to get rid of them.

gallow008.jpg

The citizens have heard the news another pirate will get tied up, and nobody wants to miss this event!

gallow004.jpg

Now everyone is shouting at the poor pirate, they're all waiting when the executioner will pull the lever. The drummer starts playing.

gallow007.jpg

The guards try to keep order around the execution. The pirate is watching all the people who wants him dead.

gallow001.jpg

When the pirate is dead, his body will hang on the gallows till the next pirate is on turn. The dead pirate's body will be dumped behind the bushes. As you can see, many pirates have been killed this way.

Anyone has seen the parrot? :pir_laugh2:

My MOC's are never complete without a parrot in it. Your task is to find him!

Thanks for watching! More pictures at Brickshelf when moderated.

This is a very nice moc,I really like the soldier playing the drums.Well done

Thanks for the comments! This was just a MOC I came up with. I see the parrot wasn't that hard to find. :pir_laugh2:

Reason for edit: A FATAL GRAMMAR MISTAKE!

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor