KimT

Misprints

I got a question - if I had a misprinted head that I wanted replaced, does Lego usually just send a new one the same way they do missing parts or would I have to send the original piece back first?

This would have been better asked in the General Questions thread, but yes, it's the same. The misprinted piece is yours to keep and sell for a fortune on bricklink. :wink:

I just found a misprint on one of my old R2-D2 minifigures. In it, there is no silver band on the head piece and the actual head printing seems slanted a little bit.

I think I got it from #7106 Droid Escape (The 2001 version).

Anyone have any additional information on this? (For example: rarity, value)

post-0-13375569514673.jpg

Sorry for reviving the topic, but...

Please check your Imperial Pilots from the 7915 Imperial V-wing Starfighter set. How many of you have off-center printing on the helmet?

After reading this, I looked through my clone collection. One of the bomb squad troopers has bright orange lines on his face instead of paler pink ones, and my ARF trooper's eyes are lloking up. My other clones are normal-looking.

3 hours ago, ScottyHaze said:

has anyone got this torso with there 2017 A wing set? It looks to be Cassians jacket but his is brown and this is tan. Is it a misprint or something? I can't figure it out http://tinypic.com/r/qn65nr/9

It definitely looks like it's Cassian's torso (with a colour change). Did you still get the three torsos that should be there or is one missing and this in its place?

Woa, that's a cool missprint!

I acctually would have prefered this one instead of the regular one

7 hours ago, scoiltreasa said:

It definitely looks like it's Cassian's torso (with a colour change). Did you still get the three torsos that should be there or is one missing and this in its place?

I got the Lando torso and the awing pilot torso but this one was in the place of the rebel mechanic torso. Really weird 

4 hours ago, AntocMerrick said:

I've got a Baze Malbus figure with two angry expressions,

I've got it as well, but one of angry faces had no teeth printed.

51 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

I've got it as well, but one of angry faces had no teeth printed.

I've got the same actually.

At first i thought it to be a normal expression, but then i've noticed it has the "angry teeth " printing, but without white colouring.

1 minute ago, AntocMerrick said:

I've got the same actually.

At first i thought it to be a normal expression, but then i've noticed it has the "angry teeth " printing, but without white colouring.

Tbh recently I noticed a lot more misprints on minifigures . That's a bad sign.

41 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Tbh recently I noticed a lot more misprints on minifigures . That's a bad sign.

Misprints have always been a problem IMO. I've started noticing them when I was given my first Lego Star Wars set, the Clone Trooper battle pack. I've noticed that they all look in different directions which made me think they are based off different characters from the TV-Show ?

I also remember getting Padme figure with her lip and mouth printings being in two different spots on her face which kind of made me dissapointed..

I have a vader from the 2009? TIE Advanced with his eyes to the left, I think. It's different from my other vaders, so i thought it might be a misprint. Pics will come later.