DarthPineapple

Geonosian wings scan

Hello everyone,

Today a Geonosian I traded arrived. I really like it but it doesn't have wings. Since I'd really like to have some but don't want to spend $7-$10 on BL I'd like to print my own. Could anyone please scan these wings for me so I can print them? Here are the wings I'm talking about: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=bb30

Many thanks in advance! :thumbup:

PS. I don't known if this is in the right sub-forum. If not, then please move. Thanks.

You want to print a trans-clear plastic wing?

Good luck :grin:

This'll do just fine in the Star Wars forum.

Now if anyone does the scan, I'll add this to the Instructions Q's & A's topic.

Hey guys,

one user from the german forum "Imperium der Steine" has printed the wings on overhead projector slide. In my opinion the result is very cool:

You can find the thread with the pictures here.

Greetings

Lion

€: Oh I forgot. The right pic can be used. It's his scan of the wings. :classic:

Edited by Darth Lion

Hey guys,

one user from the german forum "Imperium der Steine" has printed the wings on overhead projector slide. In my opinion the result is very cool:

You can find the thread with the pictures here.

Greetings

Lion

€: Oh I forgot. The right pic can be used. It's his scan of the wings. :classic:

Wow.

Thanks for linking to that.

I've taken the liberty of copying the scan.

So here it is:

post-101-1232142635_thumb.jpg

Another thing, could anyone measure how big they are?

I surely hope someone could do that.

Also I've added this to the Q's & A's Index.

Thank you very much!

Hey, I'm thinking about giving my Geonosian some wings. When I was in my dark ages I had just bought the set randomly, and threw out the wings, but if you could take a bpicture of what thry'd look like in paper, I might print those out too. :tongue:

Here you are

Errmm.... I wonder if they make tans-clear paper. :tongue: It looks good enough though. I shall go dig up my second wingless Geonosian now.

Hey guys,

Errmm.... I wonder if they make tans-clear paper. :tongue: It looks good enough though. I shall go dig up my second wingless Geonosian now.

Yeah I wonder too...no wait, I read the topic and actually I don't wonder.

Yeah I wonder too...no wait, I read the topic and actually I don't wonder.

:grin: Hehehehe.... but I don't think that'd work with my cruddy inkjet printer. I think it'd make it explode. :tongue:

You can also just print 2 and glue them together, like I did. If you're interested in buying a plasticized on, I'm soon going to sell things like this together with someone in America.