Sign in to follow this  
Corvus

Mandalorian Basilisk

indexed.gif

After I finished with my Basilisk Snow Droid for the EB Snow Box Derby, I couldn't just scrap it- no, I had to build the real thing. So, I modded and modded until it didn't look a whole lot like the original. Here's what I came up with:

3188247315_a4c71abc8f_o.jpg

3189090720_44537bb6ca_o.jpg

It is flexible (one joint midsection, one tail) because I assume that the real thing would straighten out, too, and not just stay permanently bent over. It fits a fig, too.

flickr

The 'real' thing: Wookiepedia

C & C welcome. :classic:

Beautiful! Just like the one from Knights of the old Republic and the Force Unleashed. You matched the design well, though it is a little small, and I still wonder how the mandalorians breathe in space even though there's no cockpit! :tongue:

Two thumbs-up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Amazing MOC Mr. Mandalorian :thumbup::thumbup: . The MOC is simply and amazing beautiful and to be honest an almost perfect incarnation of this difficult to get vehicle :sweet: . The SNOT is great and amazing and really adds a beautiful aspect to the look of the MOC. Maybe if you have enough pieces you can build the Basilisk War Droid of Chopp´aa of TFU and make a custom minifig for him :grin: . Great MOC :thumbup: .

Beautiful, truly. Best moc I've seen for at least a half-year. I love the utilisation of those rather new grill pieces. I didin't even know that Basilisks had engines at the back. Go hide it! Revan's coming to dismantle yours!

Beautiful! Just like the one from Knights of the old Republic and the Force Unleashed. You matched the design well, though it is a little small, and I still wonder how the mandalorians breathe in space even though there's no cockpit! :tongue:

Two thumbs-up! :thumbup::thumbup:

I certainly don't remember this from the Force Unleashed, where did you see it? Possibly the junk yard level? And as for your second question, I suppose they had a gas tank with them when going into space (how creative).

I certainly don't remember this from the Force Unleashed, where did you see it? Possibly the junk yard level? And as for your second question, I suppose they had a gas tank with them when going into space (how creative).

Maybe you don´t own the version of TFU were it appears. It only appears in the Wii version in a special level where you go to rescue one of the members of the senate who creates the rebel alliance cause he is captured by mandalorians (Personally this is my favorite levelof the game and the best boss after Darth Vader :thumbup::cry_happy: )

KimT should add this to the moc index. Great work! :thumbup:

Maybe you don´t own the version of TFU were it appears. It only appears in the Wii version in a special level where you go to rescue one of the members of the senate who creates the rebel alliance cause he is captured by mandalorians.

1. Not to burst your bubble, but it is in the PS2 version also. Don't feel special because its on the wii.

Maybe Motti just didn't finish the game yet.

and

2. The senate member is helping to create the alliance.

Edited by booger540

Wow, thanks, guys! :sweet:

Two thumbs-up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Their armor is airtight, so I suppose they can just attach a tube or something and off they go...?

Amazing MOC Mr. Mandalorian :thumbup::thumbup: . The MOC is simply and amazing beautiful and to be honest an almost perfect incarnation of this difficult to get vehicle :sweet: . The SNOT is great and amazing and really adds a beautiful aspect to the look of the MOC. Maybe if you have enough pieces you can build the Basilisk War Droid of Chopp´aa of TFU and make a custom minifig for him :grin: . Great MOC :thumbup: .

I loved that level. I don't think I could make his basilisk though- it has these wierd plates that stick out, like armor over armor. Seems hard to do.

Beautiful, truly. Best moc I've seen for at least a half-year. I love the utilisation of those rather new grill pieces. I didin't even know that Basilisks had engines at the back. Go hide it! Revan's coming to dismantle yours!

In the Bespin level of the Wii and PS2, and maybe others.

That's great although I always thought of them as being red for some reason. They're in Force Unleashed, huh? I'll look into that. I've only seen one picture from a Knights of the Old Republic comic. Have you seen this LEGO Basilisk? http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7332 That model is probably why I see them as red.

Didn't the one from KOTOR II look completely different? It looked more like a ship. Maybe KOTOR I?

I haven't seen it, no. Now that I look, I can't find many lego ones.

1. Not to burst your bubble, but it is in the PS2 version also. Don't feel special because its on the wii.

Maybe Motti just didn't finish the game yet.

and

2. The senate member is helping to create the alliance.

We're not feeling special. It's nice to have the level because the 2 systems with bad graphics (wii & PS2) get a little something that the powerful systems(xbox 360 and PS3) don't. :tongue:

Wow, this is really a great MOC :thumbup:

I see you gave him some vitamines after the Derby :laugh:

Now I need to borrow my friend's TFU!

LuxorV

Maaannn I love Basilisks, They have got to be awesome to ride!

Excellent creation! :thumbup:

Wow, this is really a great MOC :thumbup:

I see you gave him some vitamines after the Derby :laugh:

Now I need to borrow my friend's TFU!

LuxorV

*cough* Certainly not steroids. *cough* :look:

Maaannn I love Basilisks, They have got to be awesome to ride!

Excellent creation! :thumbup:

Heh, definately. Certainly better than my minivan.

Man... This thing is awesome.

You did a great job there :thumbup:

Never too late for a revival, eh? :grin: Thanks!

Wow, this looks just like the Chop'aa level from TFU. Absolutely flawless.

It was so fun whooping this thing's butt on my PSP! :P

That's looks excellant! I love it! :wub: How do you get the inspiration?

Well, I was going to make an X-wing for the Snow Box derby, but then I figured, "If my screen name is Mr. Mandalorian", shouldn't I make something more fitting? And this sort of sprang out. Plus, I had a bunch of bley parts leftover from the Magnaguard Starfighter. :grin:

Wow, this looks just like the Chop'aa level from TFU. Absolutely flawless.

It was so fun whooping this thing's butt on my PSP! :P

Before I figured out how to 'stun' it, it was the one whooping my butt. :blush:

*Try to use force lighting*

*Get smacked across the room*