Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Dandrew's "Jeff Elliot Beach"

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 52c

piratefest03a.jpg

Dandrew on Brickshelf has created the lovely Jeff Elliot Beach, and the attention to detail is amazing. Notice that it only includes one set, the Red Beard Runner, two MOC ships, and startlingly well designed trees.

Be sure to check out the Brickshelf Gallery!

I've seen it before too, but it's still amazing. Especially the trees which you mentioned look great as well.

He should only make another MOC from the Redbeard Runner, an overhaul perhaps?

Yeah, we already have a thread for this somewhere... But "where" is the next question...

I've seen it from the other thread and from Brickshelf

Wow. I've never seen that before. I've definitely added it to my favorites though. It is absolutely incredible! I'm really surprised that the builder only included one set though, other than that the whole thing is MOC? Incredible.

Yeah, we already have a thread for this somewhere... But "where" is the next question...

Yeah, well, going all the way back just to revive that would be kinda pointless for an article. :pir-grin:

Yeah, well, going all the way back just to revive that would be kinda pointless for an article. :pir-grin:

I was going to do an article on this.....but thats fine, you can have it. :pir-wink:

Its weird since it looks like a Lego City with a Coast. I like they way they have made the cliffs.

Whats the building on the right supposed to be? Is it been blasted by cannons of just naturally looks like that? :pir-sceptic:

I like it very much :pir-wub: the RBR there looks beautiful and the city or town is beautiful plus the coast looks great the constructions etc etc wow i really like it thanks for posting it and sharing it with us cheers. :pir_laugh2: