Sign in to follow this  
Wouwie

Captain Pete never backed away from a challenge!

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 52d

2740378846_99b94159a3.jpg

...but admittedly had thought that "Fish Monster Bay" was just another one of those over-dramatisations he'd come to expect from 16th Century maps.

Discuss this MOC here!

Flickr Page

Looks great to me! Especially the monster's teeth have a very dangerous looking. I doubt if the pirates survive this adventure, the monster can swallow the whole boat! :pir-skull:

Great MOC!

This is a superb MOC! :thumbup:

A fine idea, well executed (I always have trouble making sea monsters). The monster is great - I love all the green mixed with bley mixed with white horns. The curvitude round the front of the mouth is very impressive.

I can only say that as a whole MOC there's a little to be desired. The monster just seems to "stop" at the back. I'm guessing it's some sort of giant fish, so I'd have like to have seen its body be sinking into the water. Consequently, this means the water is mainly in the wrong place. I'm not really a big fan of Aaron's excessive use of water - this MOC could have looked very nice with a circular base, but currently the mass of water in the foreground is a bit distracting...

I gotta admit I really like this! It just has that extra special MOC feel. Great work and God Bless,

Nathan

excellent! that monster is awesome! greak work on it ! :thumbup: