Sign in to follow this  
General Armendariz

Buy 2009 LEGO Pirates from S@H or Toys R Us

Still waiting to get them online on the Dutch S@H :pir-sceptic:

Ah, well, count yourself lucky :pir-tongue:

Edited by wouwie13

Ah, great! I shall get these with Christmas money later on.(after I buy my ipod of course.)

Any word on when these will be available in Europe/Denmark? I can't believe that of all countries, Denmark has to wait for this?!?

Any word on when these will be available in Europe/Denmark? I can't believe that of all countries, Denmark has to wait for this?!?

The general thing is that America gets Janurary sets early(december), and Europe gets them in Janurary(I would assume), And Europe gets the sumeer sets earlier.

So to answer your question, I ould say sometime after Christmas. :pir-sweet:

Thanks!! I was waiting for it a long time already! I thought it would be released in Januari but now I'll order right away!

Thank you Furious! :pir-blush:

cool it's available in switzerland too , I'm going to order it really soon !

EDIT : doesn't it belong to the castle section ?

Edited by Guss

Worldwide isn't quite true. They are not available for austria, neither for germany. :pir-sad2:

Anyway, that doesn't bother me, since i don't have any money to pick any of these up :pir_bawling:

Worldwide isn't quite true. They are not available for austria, neither for germany. :pir-sad2:

I've updated the frontpage post by changing "worldwide" into "most countries". Thanks for letting us know. They are available in my little country (Belgium), so most probably Germany and Austria will follow soon.

Had the ship for Christmas but have bought all the others online today. Gonna go to Bluewater later and see if i can get the Medieval village. Good times.

They've also arrived in America.

They were as first in America... you lucky guys had the posibillity to taste them before we in Europe even saw the new sets! :pir_laugh2:

I think they have for a week or two Phes, but thanks for pointing that out :thumbup: (:tongue:)

Arrived three days ago and already built - Brickbeard's Bounty, Soldiers Fort and one Soldiers Arsenal.

I :pir-wub: Brickbeard's Bounty. The Soldiers Fort is pretty small though.

Wow - the Danish prices are way higher. I really don't get it. Why is there such a big difference?

In Denmark, the Brickbeard's Bounty costs: 699 danish kroner

In the UK, Brickbeard's Bounty costs: (calculated) 416 danish kroner!!!!!

which means that you could save 282,92 danish kroner!

Wow - the Danish prices are way higher. I really don't get it. Why is there such a big difference?

In Denmark, the Brickbeard's Bounty costs: 699 danish kroner

In the UK, Brickbeard's Bounty costs: (calculated) 416 danish kroner!!!!!

which means that you could save 282,92 danish kroner!

The GBP has dropped a lot in value, it is like 1pound=1euro nowadays, I think that has something to do with it. So BB is 30 €'s cheaper, fort 15 €'s cheaper in the UK. It is even cheaper than in the US, BB is about 75€'s over there, so still 5€ cheaper than in most of Europe, but UK is the cheapest.

I bought Brickbeard's Bounty and the Soldier's Fort from the UK and saved myself €30 compared to a S@H order for Ireland. I should probably have got the rest of Pirates from UK too, but I already ordered them from S@H figuring the difference wasn't so great on smaller sets, and the Shipwreck set might have been S@H exclusive.

Unfortunately the euro is back down around 88 pence, or I would have saved even more!

Edited by brickzone

I think they have for a week or two Phes, but thanks for pointing that out :thumbup: (:tongue:)

They probably have, but the special banners only became available yesterday so that's what's really being highlighted here.

SO EXCITED! LEGO PRICES LOWERED FOR PIRATES! PLUNDER THEIR STORES!

Stack up on BB's, lowered to $50!!!!!!

Hurry, mates!