Sign in to follow this  
General Armendariz

Buy 2009 LEGO Pirates from S@H or Toys R Us

"page not found" :/

edit : I selected "united states" and the page has been found ^^ wow you're lucky guys.. I wish I can order it too :/

Edited by Guss

"page not found" :/

edit : I selected "united states" and the page has been found ^^ wow you're lucky guys.. I wish I can order it too :/

Yes my bad, I should have specified the country, thanks for the edit though Bonaparte!

Wow! I wasn't able to get a few Batman sets from some relatives but I could replace them with these! I wonder if I could ship them to the U.K. like Americans did with the Castle Calendar? If anyone knows if I could, please tell! :pir_laugh2:

-Lloyd

This news really doesn't excite me that much because it doesn't apply to the Uk.

However, at least now I have clear access to set descriptions and cache pics. Thanks :jollyroger:

Op the site they said the lady in white is the govenours daughter.

We knew this already didn't we? From the minifig thing was it not? Well I knew somehow...

Great find! LEGO site is being updated alot...

Great news!

Just in time for Christmas. :thumbup: Hopefully members in the rest of the world get them soon too!

EDIT: I just noticed that the Shipwreck Hideout isn't there either... At least TRU has that.

Great news!

Just in time for Christmas. :thumbup: Hopefully members in the rest of the world get them soon too!

EDIT: I just noticed that the Shipwreck Hideout isn't there either... At least TRU has that.

It's odd that the fort and shipwreck hideout aren't there yet, they're on the cache! :pir_wacko:

We knew this already didn't we? From the minifig thing was it not? Well I knew somehow...

Great find! LEGO site is being updated alot...

Actually, the site says it is the Admiral's daughter, not the Governor's daughter... there is a significant difference in that, especially since Disney could potentially sue over the similarities.

Either way you look at it, this new line is great.

i took advantage of this in florida. i got my girlfriend to buy me the fort, the treasure island. cannon battle, and the soldier impulse. the only two i didnt get there were the pirate impulse and the ship, because the pirate impulse is kinda eh, and the ship does nto deserve to be $100. So to complete my christmas gifts shes ordering me the fire engine offline cause its impossible to find anywhere else and then shes gonna get me The Castle since its a much better buy than the ship.

also, many stores retroactively give sales prices as long as its within 30 days or so

Well isn't this good news! Come to think of it, if they put these sets out before christmas all over the rest of the world, it would probably be a very smart marketing move. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. And thank you Zorro for your fantastic Classic-Pirates.com frontpage post. :pir-classic:

Hey! They have the Pirate building set too! :pir-oh: Neat! :pir-sweet:

Still weird, though, that Soldiers Fort and Shipwreck Hideout are missing. :pir-sceptic: Oh well, I'm sure they'll show up soon.

Thanks Zuloo :pir-classic: , but its Posades and Bonaparte we should thank for bringing this to our attention!

So thanks to you guys, And I truly hope I can order very soon as well on the Dutch shop@home...

:shark: it says in the brickbeard's bounty that the girl is the admiral's daughter!

I am sensing a pirates of the Caribbean :pir-oh: knock-off

Because I'm pretty sure any other pirate type story never had a royal/aristocrat damsel in distress.

Awesome! I already picked up a few of the impulses and cannon battles at TRU, but now I can pick up the rest of the line! And with free shipping too! :pir_laugh2:

I noticed that today! cant wait to get some, but i dont have any money... So mebee after my birthday which is in two weeks!

:shark: it says in the brickbeard's bounty that the girl is the admiral's daughter!

I am sensing a pirates of the Caribbean :pir-oh: knock-off

Not really, if so, PotC was already a rip-off, if you can call it that, from monkey island.

But it's basically a cliché in a pirate story, like a lot of recurring elements.