Sign in to follow this  
General Armendariz

Buy 2009 LEGO Pirates from S@H or Toys R Us

not available for Switzerland ... :'( that's really sad

To add in paying all server-, hosting-, maintenance and other costs, Classic-Pirates.com has added a LEGOstore link on their website!

This also allows us to easily see all current promotions run by TLG!

If we are going to buy LEGO anyway, why not give some support to good Mr.Phes and the other staff in expanding the website?

For those who directly want to go to the online LEGOstore, click here!

Edited by zorro3999

I always welcome another way to support Classic-Pirates.com! :pir-sweet: Come on, guys- what's so hard about going to the Lego Shop @ Home through a link at C-P?

I know this does not belong here, but nobody goes to the other forum to see most the deals, but TRU USA has a sale through Dec. 6 Buy 1, get 1 50% off except for star wars. This includes new pirates, I just got all the sets today. Sorry about the wrong spot, thought everyone should know.

Toys R Us, sale? I didn't know those two words could go in the same sentance! Thanks for the new, haha my mom will love this for christmas though! To bad they disclude Star Wars :(

I know this does not belong here, but nobody goes to the other forum to see most the deals, but TRU USA has a sale through Dec. 6 Buy 1, get 1 50% off except for star wars. This includes new pirates, I just got all the sets today. Sorry about the wrong spot, thought everyone should know.

Yeah, you're likely to get more Pirate exposure here than the other forum but never Star Wars.

How'd you find out about this sale?

I ordered all my pirate :pir-sceptic: sets 2 weeks ago on TRU online. Except the 2 big ones I picked up in the store last week. I was so mad when I found out about the sale in the paper today. SO I went to the store with my receipts and told them I wanted the sale price so they rerang all my sets and I saved over $70. I also picked up the Lego Indiana Crystal Skull big set to make the most of my buy one get one half off. If your in the US this is the chance to get some great sets cheap. Good luck!! To bad no starwars :pir_bawling: I might have spent twice the amount. :pir-skull:

I hate you Americans. Your already having a sale on Pirates.

I haven't even seen a HINT to their return here in the UK, bar a 3-4 foot tall Pirate outside a locla toyshop. But thats been there longer then Summer.

I ordered all my pirate :pir-sceptic: sets 2 weeks ago on TRU online. Except the 2 big ones I picked up in the store last week. I was so mad when I found out about the sale in the paper today. SO I went to the store with my receipts and told them I wanted the sale price so they rerang all my sets and I saved over $70. I also picked up the Lego Indiana Crystal Skull big set to make the most of my buy one get one half off. If your in the US this is the chance to get some great sets cheap. Good luck!! To bad no starwars :pir_bawling: I might have spent twice the amount. :pir-skull:

I went to TRU today and got them to retroactively help me with the sale. I got a second Brickbeard's Bound for my project, along with two Soldier's Forts. When I finish my project, maybe I'll start in on a bigger Fort. I think the Soldier's Fort would look great with some more buildings. I've got a Lagoon Lockup somewhere that could easily merge with this too...

The sale is fantastic, but they were out of Cannon Battle sets. At this price, I probably would have picked up 6 more... Other than that, I couldn't be happier.

Edited by Dr Lucky

Wow, that's pretty amazing not just the sale but you guys that are getting the sale price retrospectively applied. I would not ever consider there the remotest chance of any retail store here doing the latter. You would be laughed out of the shop!

I think it might be some law in the USA or something - I know that I've heard of other stores doing that too, but don't quote me on this as I'm not certain. And probably wrong. =P

Anywho, this is GREAT news - and I actually knew about it before seeing this topic, but when I came in here to post it this was already here. =P Just so happens that my mom hasn't gotten me a Lego gift yet, and I managed to drop some not so subtle hints as to what I wanted (Soldiers' Fort) and she gave some not so subtle replies...

2009 Pirate Sales in 2008 ON!

~Trexxen

When did this sale start? I went to TRU Saturday nite and got two Cannon Battles for 5.99$, but they rang up as PROMO (along with a Star Wars Galactic Hero pack).

Heh, I stopped by TRU on my way home yesterday, that's when I found out about the sale.. (haven't been on here in a few days) They were sold out of BB and the Fort.. There's two more TRU locations I'm stopping by today!!

A 50 yr old man and his son bought out the ENTIRE PIRATE sets, about 30+ sets. He stocked it all on a kart and when I passed him,

I asked," Where do you get these sets" and he simply blurted, "They're all gone!"

I love the sale idea and all but this is sad :pir_bawling:

His son asked the sales associate when the next batch would come, and the dude said tomorrow 12-2-08.

They're going to be back and they will most likely do it again, then sell it all online or bricklink somehow.

I think this is kind of messed up and TRU should set some serious limits like nothing over 20+ sets a day per customer.

Otherwise how are normal people and fans going to get some freak'n sets??

:pir-hmpf_bad: SO MEAN.

Well, looks like they've decided to update their website: :pir_laugh2:

Pirates!

I know TRU has had them for a while, but it's nice to see them straight from the source.

Edit Bonaparte: Available only in the US for the moment. Set country to US in S@H to see the sets.

gallery_822_11_59943.jpg

But they don't have the one set that I am really wanting: 6242 Soldiers Fort. I am hoping that my brother can pick it up for me when he is Chicago in a few weeks. I have already submitted reviews for the sets I have but they haven't shown up yet.

I hope within a few days they get the fort up there. To me that is the highlight of this wave and I can't wait to see what comes out in the second wave this summer... I hope there is a soldiers ship that is less than $100.

PIRATES ON!

Cool. I assume that means that they will show up in Lego Stores soonish.

Good news to end Pirates Month with!

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi