The Penguin

The Penguin's SW Comic Story.

Ladies and gentlemen! ) Here's the first part of my SW comic story.... I shall be uploading every next part weekly, if you do not mind. ) :sweet::blush:

It is done in the same style as my Batman comic story, so I hope you'll like it.... ) :classic:

(Link to Batman: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?...=0&start=0)

So, here's a small story of a great Clone War.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Any comments, ladies and gentlemen? ) :sweet:

You can't stop it now.

Talk about abusing "cliffhangers" :tongue:

Great work so far.

A little dark isn't it - picturewise.

Very nice! But... it just cut short! I need to read more! :grin:

~Peace

Wow! You did a wonderful job on that comic. My only problem with it is that it is too short. (I do not like cliff hangers) I guess it is the right length. I will have to keep checking back!

You can't stop it now.

Talk about abusing "cliffhangers" :tongue:

Great work so far.

A little dark isn't it - picturewise.

Thank you! ) :sweet:

It's only a beginning. ) I guess this story may be even bigger than my Batman one. Yhat means 70+ pics. ) if my photos become too dark, please tell me. )

Though, I hope you like my dark comic style.... )

Great comic I think you should continue with it and I can't wait till the next comic

Thank you. ) soon, you'll se what happened next. )))) :thumbup:

Very nice! But... it just cut short! I need to read more! :grin:

~Peace

You will. ) And I hope that you'll like it! ) :blush:

Wow! You did a wonderful job on that comic. My only problem with it is that it is too short. (I do not like cliff hangers) I guess it is the right length. I will have to keep checking back!

My cliff-hangers are done not only to intrigue you, gentlemen, but it also separates one important part from another. Even if it seems to be the same scene.... ) :wink:

Considering how brilliant your batman comic was, I expect (and considering the exellence of this first one, it will deliver) it to be all the more brilliant. Just no prequils :tongue: .

Nice! I like how it takes place on a planet with a king.

Nice Job!

Good start! :classic: I hope to see you vast armies in action. :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm usually not a fan of comics but this one caught my eye, I can not wait to see more, keep them coming! :classic: I especially like the change in plot, making the Jedi appear as the bad guys, you don't see it often and it is a bit refreshing, not that I'm for the confederacy though :tongue:

Considering how brilliant your batman comic was, I expect (and considering the exellence of this first one, it will deliver) it to be all the more brilliant. Just no prequils :tongue: .

Thank you very much, you make me feel shy! ) :blush::classic: I'll try my best to do the story that won't disappoint you! ) :thumbup:

Nice! I like how it takes place on a planet with a king.

Nice Job!

Yes, I guess, it may not be the most fresh SW idea, but a king is one with his people (at least on Aliss), so it gives the story a kind of a different emotional level, if I may say so. ) :sweet:

Good start! :classic: I hope to see you vast armies in action. :thumbup::thumbup:

Armies? ) I really have only two big armies: Imperial (60 stormies, 20 officers....), and CIS :wub: ( dozens and dozens, and dozens of BDs.... :laugh: ) So these armies can't be used here properly, but I can give you a hint and say that the comic will have it's action scenes. ) :classic:

I'm usually not a fan of comics but this one caught my eye, I can not wait to see more, keep them coming! :classic: I especially like the change in plot, making the Jedi appear as the bad guys, you don't see it often and it is a bit refreshing, not that I'm for the confederacy though :tongue:

Well, in my comic story I don't really divide the factions into good and bad guys. I just try to show that not everything is so obvious and straight in any war. ) :classic: That is why my characters sometimes say unusual for most fans things (such like "no negotiation with Dooku") and have some alternative approach to the matter. ) I do hope that there's something to think about in my comic story. ) :sweet:

Thank you very much for your commenting on it! )

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

First of all, I beg your pardon for double post. ) :sweet:

But it needs to be done in order to separate the posts. ) Here's my second part of the comic story. Though it's a bit too early to post it, but in a week there might me a small gap, so, I'll post, perhaps, two more parts this week and one later. ) :classic:

Hope, you'll like it! ) :classic::thumbup:

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Edited by The Penguin

Plot building, eh? That's a good foundation of a strong comic line. And personally, I enjoy cliffhangers. It keeps the audience coming back, and it adds a sense of reality to the comic, and helps people remember it. Great job so far! You have some nice architechture going on in the home of the planet's ruler. Hope to see some more of these comics!

Goddammit.

Another cliffhanger.

That Penguin fella sure looks evil to me.

For the first time, I'm vouching for the clones...

Good second comic Can't wait to read more

Thank you! ) :classic: I hope that you'll like other ones! ) :thumbup:

Plot building, eh? That's a good foundation of a strong comic line. And personally, I enjoy cliffhangers. It keeps the audience coming back, and it adds a sense of reality to the comic, and helps people remember it. Great job so far! You have some nice architechture going on in the home of the planet's ruler. Hope to see some more of these comics!

And you will! ) :classic: Thank you very much, Clonecommando007! )I already have the plot in my head and I hope that it's good enough for you, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Goddammit.

Another cliffhanger.

That Penguin fella sure looks evil to me.

For the first time, I'm vouching for the clones...

Well, it was not a cliffhanger this time was it? ) :grin:

Evil? ) Evil, you say? ) :yoda:

Clouded the future by the Dark Side is. Heroes and villains on both sides may be.... ) *laughter* :yoda:

Your comic is really nice.

I like the fact, that the CIS are more likable than the Jedi.

'cause its different than the usual Jedi glorification.

Keep on going :thumbup:

Haha you're really a fan of cliffhangers huh? :tongue: Anyway I can't wait to see more, this is simply marvelous :) Keep it up!

Your comic is really nice.

I like the fact, that the CIS are more likable than the Jedi.

'cause its different than the usual Jedi glorification.

Keep on going :thumbup:

Thank you! ) :classic::thumbup:

I was trying to to give an alternative view to the whole course of events. ) but I also have no intention of CIS plorification either. ) :wink:

Haha you're really a fan of cliffhangers huh? :tongue: Anyway I can't wait to see more, this is simply marvelous :) Keep it up!

Thank you very much! ) :sweet: I hope that you'll like other parts as well! ) :classic::thumbup:

Damn this is suprisingly exciting :grin:

What will he ever do!? :oh:

Kepp up the great work :thumbup:

Thanks a lot, hollisbrick! ) :classic:

Time will show! ) :wink:

I expect the new part to come pretty soon, gentlemen! ) :thumbup:

Here's part three, ladies and gentlemen! ) :sweet::thumbup:

There will be a certain gap between this and the next one. ) But I hope, it's ok! ) :classic:

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

Edited by The Penguin

Great follow-up Mr.P

Only bad thing is that I have to click each picture to be able to read it, as I am using a 15" screen.

Perhaps using a larger/bold font would improve that.

Great follow-up Mr.P

Only bad thing is that I have to click each picture to be able to read it, as I am using a 15" screen.

Perhaps using a larger/bold font would improve that.

I see the problem, KimT. )

Ok, I'll settle it in next parts. ) :thumbup:

My favourite part so far! It's good to see a part of Star Wars in which the Sepiritists (Spelling?) are not all evil. It's like I always say, 'The enemy is always on the other side, no matter which side your fighting for'.