Sign in to follow this  
Captain Blackmoor

Colonial pub

thindexedgif.gif Non-military 10c

After building the colonial house, I decided to build more buildings and make a seaside town of it.

I've been busy with a pub, which is a quite important building in a town. :pir-laugh:

The pub has no name yet so if you guys will help me with a good name for a French pub? :pir-blush:

I have also a little 'contest' in it, find the grey frog! The price is the honour of finding the frog first.

Now we've talked enough, time for the pics!

hangout001.jpg

The front of the pub.

hangout002.jpg

Another view from the front.

hangout006.jpg

The inside of the pub, the pub himself is at the main floor, the bedroom at the first floor.

Credit for the accordeon goes to BlueBard :pir-wink:.

hangout007.jpg

The barkeeper and the 'music' . On the bar there is a playmobil bottle and a lantern, the playmobil bottle fits well with lego. I'm waiting till someone makes a custom rum bottle. :pir-blush:

hangout009.jpg

The cozy bedroom, a nice warm bed, a table with some food and a nice plant in the corner.

hangout011.jpg

Looks like a comfortable room doesn't it? :pir-classic:

hangout012.jpg

The bed with the staircase in the top left corner.

hangout014.jpg

The cart with a keg of rum, waiting for consumption.

hangout015.jpg

The whole interior.

Perhaps you noticed the roof has no tiles yet, I've tiled the floors and the colonial house so I have no more tiles. :pir-sceptic:

Again, I couldn't resist to put a parrot on the roof. :pir-laugh:

I just like to put parrots on my MOC's, otherwise it's not complete to me.

More pictures at Brickshelf.

Edited by SlyOwl

The frog is in danger of getting run over by that cart! :pir_laugh2:

Great MOC, it really has a warm feel to it, and the attention to detail sets it apart.

Heres a Name for it "La Petit poulet" Or the little chicken. Nice moc, Can't wait Untill the next Village Building. P.s Sorry if i Have an error in my French, Only 200 People in my Town with English as there First Language. And It's been al Long Time scince i Had French Class

Edited by isaacbrockthebuilder

nice little pub, color choice could have been better, but i understand if you are building from a limited supply of legos like me. looks good

Looks good. aS afore stated, the colors look kinda wierd, but not bad, just slightly off, and the pictures make it hard to make out to much! Over all could use some work, but still fairly good!

Hey, wait a minute, I recognize my pirate accordeon! :pir-tongue:

Yeah, I've seen the accordeon somewhere else before, just couldn't remember where. :pir-wink:

I'll give you some credit for it. :pir-blush:

The pub isn't quite finished, I have to demolish some old buildings to obtain some bricks. Or I have to order them instead.

I'll show you some new pics soon. I just realize those pics could be much better.

its a great idea the accordeon, good thinking whoever invented it. (blackmoor did you get my pm?)

well so much for getting to find the frog first, its just 1 stud away from the cart wheel i think.

well so much for getting to find the frog first, its just 1 stud away from the cart wheel i think.

You've found him, next one will be VERY difficult to find...

This was to show you how the frog looks like. :pir-devil:

You've found him, next one will be VERY difficult to find...

This was to show you how the frog looks like. :pir-devil:

well my newest MOC thats sitting next to me ready for his photoshoot, is gonna be a bit hard. and it only had one good hiding spot i could find. Look for it within the next hour!

-EDIT- it seems I have started something, soon everyone will be putting a frog in their mocs for people to find BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! :pir-skull: :pir-oh: sorry.

Edited by Davy_Blocks