81 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 5

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

It's a really good set!

When you bump such year-old topics, at least write something different than "cool set" or "I like it". Just read this tutorial: "How to Write an Effective Post" by Eurobricks member Blackicep8ntball. (I don't want to offend you, so don't be offended- I just want you to know that it's really annoying.)

EDIT: I posted it here by accident, I meant to send it to legowill1 by PM (I did it now), and by posting it here I accidentally bumped the topic too.

Edited by noname

I got one of these the year it came out, but too bad half the parts are lost (and the rest of it is in my Power Miners bin)

Edited by Bubble

Great review of this set. The chef minifigure looks excellent and the little cart and accesories are nice too. :wink: I agree, it would have been better if there was a bit of colour on the umbrella.

Sets like these are my favourites. Like said in the review, at last not another police or fire set, but something you can use in a town. Vendors like these (bearded or not) can be seen everywhere. I included one in my town and changed the umbrella. It looked great. I realy hope TLG comes up with more of these sets. :thumbup:

I read the review with pleasure, because it was written with a lot of humor. :thumbup::dsweet: