2-117.jpg

3-107.jpg

4-88.jpg

5-75.jpg

6-54.jpg

7-43.jpg

8-34.jpg

Thanks!

This MOC lives up to your reputation SirNadroj! Another masterpiece and a very original concept. I'm sure we'll see this one on some blogs and frontpages.

I just love this.

The ship is beautiful with the furled sails and great angles, but I have to say, my favorite part is the whale. :pir-grin:

Outstanding MOC Sir Nadroj!

excellent! a whaler, awesome moc, now i'm going to add gharpoons to the list of pieces i'm going to make. Lovely, the furled sails make it! :pir-cry_happy:

Wow, wonderfull moc, i always liked whalers and whales exept for the white ones.... I guess i'm going to add a harpoon to the list of items to make.

Great job. For some reason I really like how tall the stern is. It gives a real sense of the fantastic to the MOC, like one of those great old Erol Flynn high seas adventure movies.

Man I have been waiting to see this thing completed and you don't disappoint! She is a beautiful vessel! The whale is fantastic as well! Great scene with great action!

Whoa! This is one of the best MOC'd ships I've seen in a long, long while. So cool! The level of detail is great on the ship, and the whale is really well done. Excellent MOC.

Never seen a whale hunter before! It looks great, the whale too! It's even historic correct, the Dutch killed lots of whales in the north.

Awesome MOC! :thumbup:

I just saw it on brother-bricks blog and I coul not believe it! So lovely ship, so wonderful details! :pir-oh:

You did it again, man, you made another perfect MOC. Bravo! :thumbup:

What an amazing scene! I really like your ship it looks cartoony and not so realistic but I think that's good for this kind of moc. The whale and minifigures are really comical. I really like the use of the new minifigure pieces on the unfortunate sailor who is getting attacked by the polar bear. You have really clever ideas.

Another amazing job SirNadroj :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: . I think this is really one of the most beautiful Pirates MOC I have ever seen. Then your originality always impress me, a Whale Hunter!!! I have ever seen a MOC of such a ship and now you brought it to life with spectacular results. The whale is superb and the little details as the Polar Bear and the icebergs around the place really seems to have your work signature :monkey: . Congrats :thumbup: , really you are one of the best MOCers I know :thumbup: . I can make just a little request? Can you take a pic of the net detail.

This is giant, this is great, this is funny. I love the whale, I love the ship, I love the sails, i love the ice, and mostly I love the way that they all come together. One of your best works yet!

What an amazing scene! I really like your ship it looks cartoony and not so realistic but I think that's good for this kind of moc. The whale and minifigures are really comical. I really like the use of the new minifigure pieces on the unfortunate sailor who is getting attacked by the polar bear. You have really clever ideas.

Well actually that was what alot of Dutch ships looked like For example the Ship "The Half Moon" (or To all the Dutch members "Halve Maen".

Nice moc And i hope to see more in the future. :cannon:

What a great MOC SirNadroj! The sails and flags were nicely done, especially being brick-built! A 10/10 from me!

Ha, the Dutch whalers strike again! :pir-grin:

Nice work Jordan, especially on the photography getting that cold and exciting feel! :thumbup:

I love the shape of your whale, but i don't quite get the ''face'' of the animal, is it a special rase?

So much brown!! My first moc in a few years is waiting on a couple orders to get shipped that have a crapload of brown in them