Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Baritones 2 Introduction & Discussion Thread

Me? I didn't say anything. What's wrong with you? :sadnew:

You didn't.............? Oh boy, I'm in deep shit. :look::tongue: Better go take some pills and go to the Pyscho Ward. :classic: Yay, fun time! :grin:

Darn. I was about to post up my final suspicions too.

Oh well. Let the host-pestering begin! :devil:

Darn. I was about to post up my final suspicions too.

Oh well. Let the host-pestering begin! :devil:

Bring it on dude. In this case, payback is fun. I want to tell you what happened. :laugh: I patiently await your PM... :grin:

Did you PM me yet? :sweet:

Somehow I'm still the one pestering you...

I'm on skiing vacation so I won't be able to carry the game on too well for the next few days, but I'll try my best. :wink:

I'm on skiing vacation so I won't be able to carry the game on too well for the next few days, but I'll try my best. :wink:

You're playing this game?! :oh: Do you mean to post in the Mystery Manor thread, or are you saying that you won't be able to follow along with the story from the sidelines?

Death by duck... how humiliating! :sing:

Bring it on dude.

pester pester

You all deserve to die slowly at the hands of the rats for your stupidity.

Ah well, thanks Hinckley, this was a lot of fun and I lasted longer than I expected. I'll probably post more thoughts once the game is done.

Wow, I did not see that coming!

Why aren't you dead yet? :tongue:

Why aren't you dead yet? :tongue:

I already looked like I had a bullet in my face, so now, even though I'm dead I don't look any different.

Ah well, thanks Hinckley, this was a lot of fun and I lasted longer than I expected. I'll probably post more thoughts once the game is done.

Thank you. You played very well. Too bad you had to go. I don't think it was necessary, IMHO. :hmpf_bad:

Oh crap. We're all going to die.

Not all, there will have to be at least one survivor (if the remaining rat wins), more if the loyals win. Time will tell I suppose. :tongue: Though it's possible Iris goes postal on the survivors in the end anyway :laugh:

Edited by Quarryman

I'm still waiting for the cross dressing construction man, and possibly Ivan, as well as others to show. I'm not so sure they're going to though......

Though it's possible Iris goes postal on the survivors in the end anyway :laugh:

I'm still ducking from that last bullet when she slammed down the gun. :look:

Think she has a concussion, too? :laugh:

After reading all of this I can only say the following:

I hope I can join the next round of Baritones, if there is going to be one. So if there is a list, please add my puny name to it.

You're playing this game?! :oh: Do you mean to post in the Mystery Manor thread, or are you saying that you won't be able to follow along with the story from the sidelines?

Ha! I just realized I accidently posted that here and not in the Mystery Manor thread. :blush:

Sorry for any confusion! :grin:

You guys are stupid..... :tongue: ..... :hmpf: Come on, how could you not get the clue? Its so obvious! Hinckley you might as well tell them who the rat is and they still won't know............ :grin:

Agreed, I'll PM you my suspicion, as we may be conflicting.

I think at this poiint I'd be more scared of Iris than the remaining rat, who I think I still know.

I could have sworn I overheard Iris saying that she hoped you would all write your theories in to her, and that she would make an announcement whenever we do finally manage to end this game, telling who was right and how quickly they figured it out.

Personally, I wish you'd all write me, too, but that might be cheating. :laugh:

I'm closing this so everyone can discuss the conclusion in the conclusion thread only...