Sign in to follow this  
mrb18

CloakShape fighter MOC

I remember these from XWA. Very nice job!

Thanks! I had totaly forgotten about that old game, it actualy contains several nice fighters, more inspiration for MOCs.. Thanks again!

This is a nice little space ship you have created. I think the little minifig you included fits the ship well.

I remeber that ship from one of my old Star Wars books I used to have. :laugh: classic.

Great Job, I dig the color scheme.

Edited by ROCON

I love it! :thumbup:

I just can't remember what that piece on the side is...

The one that's like an extended cheese slope, please tell me what it is!

It looks useful! :devil:

I think it's that common gray piece you get on the new slave I and more commonly on Anakin's starfighter, deep down into the wing. Correct?

Good job on the MOC by the way, though it'd be nice if the color was more similar to the one on wookipedia.

Thanks! I had totaly forgotten about that old game, it actualy contains several nice fighters, more inspiration for MOCs.. Thanks again!

Whenever I was younger and I felt like building something I'd load up the game and take a bunch of screenshots from different angles of a ship and then print them off and get to work. I made a really cool transport one time, it's a shame I took it apart.

Excellent MOC! Just like the "original" cloakshape fighter. Is there any more in the interior? Ventral pics too.

Very nice! One of my Lego riends has just challanged me to build one myself! Your model looks wonderful! I shall use it for ideas, if that's alright with you!

Very nice! One of my Lego riends has just challanged me to build one myself! Your model looks wonderful! I shall use it for ideas, if that's alright with you!

Of course it is, i´ll be very happy if you could find any usefull ideas on my MOC.

Good luck, hope you kick your friends a.. in your challange..

@Motti, there really isn´t much too the interior and for the moment there arent any more pictures but i try to take some more in

the next days.

Edited by mrb18

Small updates to the Cloakshape fighter..

Landing gear, roamier interior, etc.

p1010260vv1.jpg

p1010261zc3.jpg

p1010262hg1.jpg

p1010263qu3.jpg

Small updates to the Cloakshape fighter..

Landing gear, roamier interior, etc.

Very nice upgrades! The back seems a lot more... clean. It also seems more like the actual thing too! :thumbup:

The cockpit and the greebling are both very well executed : )

That is a great little ship. It looks like it would be in the maneuverability range of the A-Wing with the stubby wings. The way you made the cockpit open is a really nice touch. Thanks for sharing.

An interesting and very charming fighter design, well done.

It almost looks like some predecessor of the classic Cylon Raider too, very nice... :classic:

Thanks everybody for your apreciation!

One more picture, the pilot of the CS-Fighter in discussion with a Clone pilot, flanking

his S-250 Chela-class Starfighter.

p1010265gx8.jpg