Ricecracker

Brickworld '09?

Are you going to Brickworld '09?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to Brickworld '09 as a fully paid attendee?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Are you going to Brickworld '09 for the public days?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

True! But I still haven't *talked to CopMike about that yet,* :blush: Although he might catch wind of it now somehow. We've both been busy, but I'm sure we'll address it on Skype soon. :sweet:
There is something rotten in the state of Denmark Illinois :tongue:! You went over my helmet? Ok, I´m cool with that :grin:, just looking forward to see you all!

CopMike

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark Illinois :tongue:! You went over my helmet? Ok, I´m cool with that :grin:, just looking forward to see you all!

CopMike

Good, I didn't really want to fight over table space with you :blush:

LOL! You would lose! And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Any chance, if you have some time Rice....maybe you could update the first post with all the names of the members who will be there. Might be easier to get together and meet if we ALL know who is gonna be there??????

Oh, Thanks :tongue:

Any chance, if you have some time Rice....maybe you could update the first post with all the names of the members who will be there. Might be easier to get together and meet if we ALL know who is gonna be there??????

I'll see what I can do :wink:

I've been signed up for a while, but I just paid my admission. Add me to the list.

I've been signed up for a while, but I just paid my admission. Add me to the list.

Done & Done! :classic:

I will be attending the public days only and won't be bringing any MOCs.

I hope to fully bother Hinckley, CopMike, and Stash2-6! :thumbup:

My Constitution won't be complete enough for display.

Also, i'll be too busy trying to find a job, finding a place to live, packing and unpacking my legos to even worry about completing the ship or anything else.

Next year will be much better. :classic:

bw09-logo.png

Share - Learn - Explore - Discover

We (Brickworld) just wanted to chime in on this thread and say thank you to everyone for your kind words about our prior events and your excitement over our future events. Please keep in mind that it is you, the community, that make the event what it is. We provide the canvas for your art and fun. You make it happen!!!

We look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago. Stay tuned right here on Eurobricks for more information regarding the event. We are excited to have joined this community.

Regards, The Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 18 - 21, 2009 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in

Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here

So...I heard a rumor that there is going to be only ONE evening shopping event this year and it's going to be at Northbrook. Anyone care to share any info? I tried to send a message to BrickworldBryan, but he can't accept messages???

Discuss! If this is true, I'm just looking for some answers, like why?

So...I heard a rumor that there is going to be only ONE evening shopping event this year and it's going to be at Northbrook. Anyone care to share any info? I tried to send a message to BrickworldBryan, but he can't accept messages???

Next time he posts, he'll be able to accept messages. It's a new tactic on part of the staff to fight an influx of recent spammers...

Next time he posts, he'll be able to accept messages. It's a new tactic on part of the staff to fight an influx of recent spammers...

Are the staff also not able to send him messages? I understand that it would be complicated to work it out, but it may be useful, so that you could ask him to explain if the rumour is true or not.

Are the staff also not able to send him messages? I understand that it would be complicated to work it out, but it may be useful, so that you could ask him to explain if the rumour is true or not.

What rumor? No Saturday event at Woodfield or Sunday at Chicago? It's true. That's not a rumor.

What rumor? No Saturday event at Woodfield or Sunday at Chicago? It's true. That's not a rumor.

I see. Sorry about the confusion :blush: .

I'm signed up for BrickWorld as a fully paid attendee. Can't wait to see everyone their.

I'm signed up for BrickWorld as a fully paid attendee. Can't wait to see everyone their.

You've been added to ze list :devil: . Can't wait to see you too.

Hello again. Sorry for the delayed reply. I have been at the FLL/FRC World Festival in Atlanta for a week. This post should enable direct emails to me.

But, to answer your question as best I can right now...

All I can say is "Stay Tuned". We are still working out details with LEGO and can't announce anything specific yet.

Sorry. That is all I can say right now.

Hopefully we will know by next week.

Regards, Bryan

Hello again. Sorry for the delayed reply. I have been at the FLL/FRC World Festival in Atlanta for a week. This post should enable direct emails to me.

That's no problem, I understand.

But, to answer your question as best I can right now...

All I can say is "Stay Tuned". We are still working out details with LEGO and can't announce anything specific yet.

Sorry. That is all I can say right now.

Hopefully we will know by next week.

Regards, Bryan

Thanks for keeping us informed :sweet: . I await further information.

I'm now signed up and paid in full. Brickworld '08 was great fun and I'm looking forward to returning this summer.

I added your name to the list on the first page :wink: .

I can't wait to see the details for the Pirate Collaborative Display. Any chance we'll get a hold of those soon?

I can't wait to see the details for the Pirate Collaborative Display. Any chance we'll get a hold of those soon?

Hi NewRight,

Please check out the Brickworld 2009 Pirate Planning thread on Eurobricks here:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27596

The Pirate collaborative display will be connected to the Castle display with a giant sea/ocean battle in between. Please post the mocs that you plan to bring (ships, islands, forts, etc) in the thread. Thanks!

Ben

Brickworld Pirate Coordinator