Pencoin

MLN Bionicle Walk-Through!

Who has the Jungle Adventure Module on their page?! I need 6 more thornax to make my own. I will gladly give clicks to whoever can help me.

This guy does.

Update, Pencoin. All the artifacts may be acquired in the same manner, by clicking on the symbol in either Berix or Tarix's profile in the "Products" section. The catch is that you can only get four a day.

I know this because when I got my artifact it wasn't a pearl but a spear piece #1.

Then I tried to collect another.

Bummer all this stuff takes so much time. =/

~Bunda

Update, Pencoin. All the artifacts may be acquired in the same manner, by clicking on the symbol in either Berix or Tarix's profile in the "Products" section. The catch is that you can only get four a day.

I know this because when I got my artifact it wasn't a pearl but a spear piece #1.

Then I tried to collect another.

Bummer all this stuff takes so much time. =/

~Bunda

I feel bad for you guys, I've been clicking Tarix since day one and when I had to build the spear I already had everything ready.

Does anyone know of a Desert Adventure module? I need to find one.

I also have both Desert and Jungle modules up in my page if anyone's interested.

MLN page

Ugh. I need two red pearls to finish the spear, and the product page thing is a pain, cause then you have to check at least twice a day, every six hours.

Then I need thornax for the desert adventure thing too. Who has the desert adventure up?

I feel bad for you guys, I've been clicking Tarix since day one and when I had to build the spear I already had everything ready.

You could have told us. DX

Send me your extra pieces?

~Bunda

I did it cause I didn't know who is who, just PM to go on the list and I will add you again.

Also the Jungle one works like this: (I don't have a clue about any desert ones)

You put the module on your page, and you can put stickers on it to make it look cool.

Other members click on it (I think they have to spend 1T on it) for a chance to win the Ancient Scroll.

When it is click so many times, you get a T.

I did it cause I didn't know who is who, just PM to go on the list and I will add you again.

Also the Jungle one works like this: (I don't have a clue about any desert ones)

You put the module on your page, and you can put stickers on it to make it look cool.

Other members click on it (I think they have to spend 1T on it) for a chance to win the Ancient Scroll.

When it is click so many times, you get a T.

So when you click on the module, you can only win the Ancient Scroll by luck? That's a bummer.

Thats how most of MLN is I'm afraid. Keep trying though. I'm really unlucky at this, but I got it on my 4th go. I think the odds are pretty good.

Thats how most of MLN is I'm afraid. Keep trying though. I'm really unlucky at this, but I got it on my 4th go. I think the odds are pretty good.

So when you got the scroll, did it say "you've won the scroll" or something like that?

EDIT: Nevermind. I got the scroll on my 4th try.

Edited by Phantoka Kopaka Nuva

The icon pops up if you got it.

I'm at a really big stale-mate now. If any one has spare spear parts please send them to me! Don't forget I'm clicking everyone on my list.

Thats odd, what does it say?

I get some firefox message that says the server might be busy. It's the whole lego sign in that wont let me log on. It might be too busy.

Works fine for me? If LEGO.com isn't actually telling you this, it could be your connection or browser that could be not letting you Log-on.

Once again!!!! Malum's page refuses to show!

would someone trade me Rock salt for some Thornax? If you will, let me know, so I can set up a trade module for it.

Thanks!:)

I really hate MAlum...