Pencoin

MLN Bionicle Walk-Through!

Check Atakus' page. He now trades for a BIONICLE skin. I got one too. :D

woohoo

Dunno if I'll keep it or not though. It throws off my blue/black color scheme.

~Bunda

I meant their account.

O_o

You want someone to give you their account?

I have the feeling you won't get many offers…

I have one that I was using to farm stuff--'Till I ran out of red bricks and never made a tree. Now it's pretty much useless.

Valuuk

Password: ghekula18

I have one that I was using to farm stuff--'Till I ran out of red bricks and never made a tree. Now it's pretty much useless.

You're given a free tree module…

lolwut? Ah, balls... Well, I might still use it then...

Thanks for letting me know!

lol, k

Might want to edit your previous post… :P

I finally got the blueprint for the Agori Trophy, but now I need 20 Bonehunter Blades. Dang, I wish I had that Bonehunter Trap module!

You know, I started to think that the guys who made the MLN BIONICLE game made a mistake. They called the Zesk "Bonehunters". Think about it: Musk of the Bonehunters came from the Zesk, Bonehunter Blades are Zesk's tail blades, and the Bonehunter Trap module showed Zesk.

I finally got the blueprint for the Agori Trophy, but now I need 20 Bonehunter Blades. Dang, I wish I had that Bonehunter Trap module!

You know, I started to think that the guys who made the MLN BIONICLE game made a mistake. They called the Zesk "Bonehunters". Think about it: Musk of the Bonehunters came from the Zesk, Bonehunter Blades are Zesk's tail blades, and the Bonehunter Trap module showed Zesk.

I think you're right about the Musk of the Bonehunters part coming from the Zesk; that looks like an error. But if you think about the other two:

Notice what the Zesk is doing on the bonehunter trap module every time you click; it tries to dodge. Maybe the module is "trapping" a Zesk, and the bonehunters use Zesk stingers as blades?

Always a possibility.

VK

Edited by Visorak-kal

Why the heck do I keep getting messages from people saying "Warning"? >___<

Just 40 more Victory Ribbons and I've got the next rank, anybody looking for some races

I'm pretty sure for the most part they understand the difference between vorox and bone hunter, at least in the messages sent between you and malum/raanu they understand. I also interpret the bone hunter trap module as being you sending a zesk to trap them, since the zesk is after more of that soup.

InnerRayg,

I've got both racetrack modules, Rank 1 on my page--I'd be perfectly willing to give you as many solar power cells as you need to race me on those two so I can finally get the move on this rank (I've been on it for months.)

Page is here, name is Keerahk--CLICK

VK

InnerRayg,

I've got both racetrack modules, Rank 1 on my page--I'd be perfectly willing to give you as many solar power cells as you need to race me on those two so I can finally get the move on this rank (I've been on it for months.)

Page is here, name is Keerahk--CLICK

VK

I don't need solar modules, but I do need some tires to build the Race Car if you have any. Will definately repay you with clicks on those race modules.

I don't need solar modules, but I do need some tires to build the Race Car if you have any. Will definately repay you with clicks on those race modules.

Great. I have a load of tires I don't need--just sent you 20.

VK

Great. I have a load of tires I don't need--just sent you 20.

VK

Alright, send me a message via MLN whenever you restock your race modules, I got a ribbon out of it and you should have the blueprint from your stunt module as well by now.

Why the heck do I keep getting messages from people saying "Warning"? >___<

If you've been clicking on the desert modules that could be why. Raanu now sells the desert ambush module for one bonehunter blade. It looks identical to the desert adventure module except it wont give you anything. After it tricks five people the owner gets an iconox favor. It also has a chance to send out a mail to people on the owners friend list after clicking it to warn them. So someone on your friends list has that module and either you or someone else has clicked on it.

Edited by Harfo

I have 19 Bonehunter Blades... and zero clicks. >_<

~Bunda

I'll give some clicks if you would help me to get the giant's hat blueprint. :)

Also, I can send you a bonehunter blade since I have clicks to spend and I already have the trophy module. :)

EDIT:

I guess I can't send blades... sorry, bra. I can still give you clicks, tho.

Edited by ---Vertea---