Pencoin

MLN Bionicle Walk-Through!

You ripper! I'm going to finish now! (And give you all my clicks if I can find your page.)

Many thanks, friend! :) I'm Ghekula18 there.

megabluck sorry... What rank are you?

I'm only rank one.... I still haven't managed to get that damn queen bee thing. I've got the blueprint and most materials, just not everything.

Edit: I only need one worker bee and one drone bee--Which I don't know how to get.

Edited by ---Vertea---

You need to bee battle, put it up and I will fight you!

Okay! Thanks! I'm putting it up now...

Edit: finished!

Edited by ---Vertea---

You need rank1! :tongue:

Also I don't think getting the last badge is the end... I found an intresting module in the modules list.

You need rank1! :tongue:

Also I don't think getting the last badge is the end... I found an intresting module in the modules list.

What be it?

And I am confused on the main MLN quest...

Bee Battle Rank 1

Done! sorry 'bout that! :) I've put my worker be up for battle, so whenever you're ready....

EDIT: Thanks so much! I now have the blueprint!!!

Edited by ---Vertea---

Please anyone send me some worker bees now!I will reply to anyone who sends me bees with 10 thornax! I'm thok5678!

But how many bees do you need?

Thanks.

Every time I collect a pot it gets rid of the bee and mason jar I put in... if I wait longer will I get more pots for my bees?

~Bunda

Yeah, don't touch them for two whole days. Like, note the time you put them up and wait 48 hours. You'll have forty jars.

Edited by InnerRayg

Hey guys, I finished the Bionicle part! If anyone needs the atakus mark or Iconox's favor, I've got them.

Hey guys, I finsehed the Bionicle part! If anyon needs the atakus mark or Iconox's favor, I've got them.

I just finished, too! Congrats!

But what's this? Pencoin sez This is not the end?

hm....

Something is coming, I think...

hm....

It makes sense to have it tie in with the summer story as well.

Edited by Bfahome

I just got two heroic stories at once from a "revelation" with some numbers at the end. O_o

Lucky.

*waits for more honey pots*

Anyone wanna tell me how to get strawberries? I need them for the best bee, I think.

~Bunda

I just got two heroic stories at once from a "revelation" with some numbers at the end. O_o

Lucky.

*waits for more honey pots*

Anyone wanna tell me how to get strawberries? I need them for the best bee, I think.

~Bunda

I have 30 that I probably won't ever use, or at least won't use until the new Bionicle MLN comes out.

Also, I have completed it, and now have no use for Thornax. I'm still growing them, so if someone wants them, let me know. I can offer a total of 28 clicks a day, and also have a spare red pearl. I also have a jungle adventure module, so there you go. :)

hm....

I think it may have to do with the fact that Raanu's networker page has a trade module asking for an as of yet unobtainable item to make a trophy module.

So now that I'm on Rank 3-going-for-4, it looks like this game might actually be hell. Awesome.

You have to get 32 tires from a module that produces one a day. Rock. On.

Not to mention the stuff you have to do -after- that. Yikes.

Who was it with the racing module? When I get to the point where I start needing victory ribbons I'll do some click trades with ya.

Be sure Rayg, that once I get to that level I will help you. Unfortunately I am still rank one. Some help with getting the Best Bee blueprint? I don't know how...

And about how many honey pots do you need in entirety? I have already made the apple butter and tomorrow I'll have enough for the Queen blueprint. Will I need more?

~Bunda

Be sure Rayg, that once I get to that level I will help you. Unfortunately I am still rank one. Some help with getting the Best Bee blueprint? I don't know how...

And about how many honey pots do you need in entirety? I have already made the apple butter and tomorrow I'll have enough for the Queen blueprint. Will I need more?

~Bunda

Oh, yes. You will need LOTS more. say, do you have a flower module? I needs to pollinate some bees for my hive. I'll put up a flower module, too if you need. I'm slowly working my way to rank 3.

Yeah, I have one. There's someone else on my friends list that has one too but more never hurts. I'm afraid he'll take it down. ._.

~Bunda

Yeah, I have one. There's someone else on my friends list that has one too but more never hurts. I'm afraid he'll take it down. ._.

~Bunda

then a flower module shall I I put up!!!!

then a flower module shall I I put up!!!!

I also have a flower module, just lettin everyone know. :) I know they can be useful.

WARHEAD sent me a bunch of flowers and Thornax that I don't need... anyone want some? I've got lots of flowers and thornax if anyone is interested. (Strawberry jam, or at least directions on how to get it, would be nice...)

Gave WARHEAD some clicks.

~Bunda

Edit: I also have some Pearls and Iconox's favor, if anyone wants some.

Edited by Bundalings