Pencoin

MLN Bionicle Walk-Through!

How?

BTW, I found Whenua on someones, but he wouldn't befriend me...why? I was a Kanoka Club member first :/

If you did you should have a message from him in your inbox with the Kanoka club badge. Build it and he'll be your friend.

Big thanks Rayg for giving me a stew, also big thanks to the person who raced my track module.

Again my user-name is pencoin if people want to befriend me.

AAAAA I NEED 1 MORE THORNAX STEW!!

please gimme clicks

Ill give you clicks!

BTW Im Glatorian123 if anybody got a friend request from me please accept =D

Heck, if that's all you need just wait another day. By this time tomorrow I'll have enough Thornax to finally be done with this stew business and get that darn Stinger.

If you did you should have a message from him in your inbox with the Kanoka club badge. Build it and he'll be your friend.

He says his services or whatever ar for K Clubbers only :/ I had tons of stuff...

How many stews do I need now for Vorox?

I found out what to do with Stinger Oath! You need to send it to Raanu to get the Agori Badge Rank 1. After building the badge, you are able to befriend Tarduk!

BTW, I think that right now I'm the first person with the Agori Honor Badge Rank 1!

EDIT: After befriending Tarduk you need to buy a Jungle Adventure Module from him for 10 Thornax. To build it you need 2 Rock Salts from Malum, 10 Thornax each. That makes 30 Thornax to make the module. Someone, make the module, so the other people can get the Ancient Scroll.

Edited by Lemonardo 114

I found out what to do with Stinger Oath! You need to send it to Raanu to get the Agori Badge Rank 1. After building the badge, you are able to befriend Tarduk!

BTW, I think that right now I'm the first person with the Agori Honor Badge Rank 1!

EDIT: After befriending Tarduk you need to buy a Jungle Adventure Module from him for 10 Thornax. To build it you need 2 Rock Salts from Malum, 10 Thornax each. That makes 30 Thornax to make the module. Someone, make the module, so the other people can get the Ancient Scroll.

yay im the second thanks for the hints =D

K, I have 1 stew, If some wants to trade me 4 more, I'll give you all my clicks?

I got to the next bit, so I've updated the guide. I'll be putting up a Jungle Adventure when I can so if you can't find one, check my page when I get one. (Just need 5T).

I'm going to make a list of everyone. PM me if you want to be on it!

Edited by Pencoin

So now I'm saving Thornax for the module... I need 13 more. If you give me clicks (on module #1, preferably), I'll give you clicks.

~Bunda

Please approve of being friends as well.

Good Night.

Edited by Pencoin

Things are going pretty fast for me, I've built my ancient spear and gotten Tarix's seal, now just to find an oasis for Metus and gain Strakk's....

Edited by InnerRayg

I've just finished making the Glatorian contract and sent it back to Raanu. I got the rank 5 badge but I don't know if thats it or if theres more since Raanu's page has a trading module asking for bone hunter blades and so far I haven't come across any way of getting them. Anyways my MLN name is Jts21 check my page out if you'd like and if you'd like to help out click on my pet water bug module.