Pencoin

MLN Bionicle Walk-Through!

Here I am. I'll trade Thornax clicks for clicks, of course.

do u liek mai page?

How fast to clicks regenerate, anyway?

~Bunda

I believe your total amount of clicks will regenerate after one full day...so obviously it depends on how many clicks you have. I have 28 right now, so it's a little under one an hour. More you rank up, more clicks you get.

Gave you a click on your Thornax, but you should put some more up to grow em faster :P

I believe your total amount of clicks will regenerate after one full day...so obviously it depends on how many clicks you have. I have 28 right now, so it's a little under one an hour. More you rank up, more clicks you get.

Gave you a click on your Thornax, but you should put some more up to grow em faster :P

O, good idea. XD

I have like a billion red bricks so no shortage there.

I'm sneaking on right now so I'll come back though and add friends and give clicks laters.

~Buna

If anyones stuck on what to do after getting the Stinger Oath, you have to mail it to raanu. I just thought i'd point it out since it's not in the walkthrough yet.

Great, now that I made a new account and deleted my old one, I can't get my infected Hau badge. >.<

how do you befriend Vorox after Befriending zesk?!

D=

I think you have to get the 5 Thornax stew first. =/

Ohnooooooooooo :oh:

No you just have to mail one thornax stew to Zesk then you will be able to befriend Vorox.

Here I am. I'll trade Thornax clicks for clicks, of course.

do u liek mai page?

How fast to clicks regenerate, anyway?

~Bunda

I gave you the five clicks I have from today! I also added you as a friend. I am Ghekula18 there, in case you gotted confuzzled.

I HATE all these Thornax

I gave you the five clicks I have from today! I also added you as a friend. I am Ghekula18 there, in case you gotted confuzzled.

I HATE all these Thornax

But the stew is sooo delicious :D

Btw, is there anybody looking to do some trading for Thornax? I've got thousands of red bricks here....

Edited by InnerRayg

But the stew is sooo delicious :D

Btw, is there anybody looking to do some trading for Thornax? I've got thousands of red bricks here....

I've got piles of red bricks meself.... but they aren't tradeable....

I gave Rayg, PC, and Vert some Thornax clicks... I've only got a few clicks left so I'll give them to other folks on my friends list.

Friend request me if you want clicks!

~Bunda

I gave Rayg, PC, and Vert some Thornax clicks... I've only got a few clicks left so I'll give them to other folks on my friends list.

~Bunda

Thanx! :)

~Bunda

I gave you some clicks, and requested you. ^_^

Edited by S-N

I gave you a click or two, but now I'm out. Put a bunch more Thornax on my page, so that'll help.

I should probably try the main MLN game, but I don't know how... when I tried in the beta I totally couldn't figure it out.

~Bunda

Go to Berix's product page and you'll find red pearls that are apparently for an "Ancient Spear."

Edited by Lepaka

Well I have 44 clicks being Rank 3. =D

I'll waste all on one person everyday, then I'll go down the list of my buddies.

So buddy me! =D

Checklist for my good:

40 to iLego94

They [clicks] recharge continuously, divided by time.

So do the prizes like Bricks and Thornax.

So If I had a module that got me 24 Thornax a day, I could come back every hour and collect 1.

Yea, and if you guys didn't know already, get 12 Thornax Modules.

That means 60 in 24 hours, enough for four stews.

[-The Alchemyst-]

Edited by The Alchemyst

~Bunda

Sweet. I just go down my own list of buddies and give a click; until I get to a higher rank I can't do much more then that, but as soon as I get enough honey it should be all good.

I'm rank 3 so I do get a few clicks, Rank3 is a evil rank though. You need people to get you through this rank...

Thanks for the guide Pencoin, it's very useful. I have finally been able to befriend Raanu. I'm cyber-ryo147 on MLN.

Most of it is just waiting for stuff to grow, but some things (Like befriending Raanu) are have to figure out because of TLGs unlogic.

Also could you please post a link insted of your username? This way it's easier to befriend each other and you don't make mistakes.