Sign in to follow this  
Dr. X

MOC: Fishing could be a whole lot better

In some southern parts of the US, a stereotype was born that rednecks fish by throwing grenade or other kinds of explosives into the water, hence the phrase "blow them out of the water" :tongue:

In some southern parts of the US, a stereotype was born that rednecks fish by throwing grenade or other kinds of explosives into the water, hence the phrase "blow them out of the water" :tongue:

:laugh: Ok, thanks!

But would catching them on a LINE be as fun? Don't think so. Great MOC.

Wierd wild stuff Dr. X! I like it.

I'm pretty sure that the origin of "blow them out of the water" is as a naval military expression. Still it could certainly applies to this MOC or any explosive fishing techniques.

Hahah, hilarious MOC. I never thought I'd see that many of the 3069bp03 Dynamite Tile in one set. :classic:

I used to think fishing was a safe and quite sport... glad I am building Lego instead. :cry_happy:

Ralph

Actually, the dynamite represents water, and instead of fish, there are slimy rotten hands. Hands are very easy to catch, but the only bait they will bite for is sparkplugs or matches.

Actually, the dynamite represents water, and instead of fish, there are slimy rotten hands. Hands are very easy to catch, but the only bait they will bite for is sparkplugs or matches.

Somehow that disturbing peek inside the maelstrom of Dr X's mind only makes the MOC...

...even better.

This just got 100% more insane.

And 100% more awesome.