KimT

Minifigure Index

How about adding pictures of prelim figures? Then we can compare how they changed. I know it may be hard to find the pictures, but of all people you will figure it out. :classic:

JD

Maybe I could figure it out, but the short answer would be: No - sorry we don't do confidential photography.

I am typing in most of Ep1 right now.

Check it here and then come back here to discuss it.

I've taken the livberty of choosing a template size for now.

They can easily be resized depending on the outcome of the vote.

I may be wrong, since I don't own the set but from what I've seen of the pics on S@H but I think there are two different version of Darth Maul.

They did a new print for the head for the one in the new version of the Sith Infiltrator (7663), much more synthesized than the previous one.

I may be wrong, since I don't own the set but from what I've seen of the pics on S@H but I think there are two different version of Darth Maul.

They did a new print for the head for the one in the new version of the Sith Infiltrator (7663), much more synthesized than the previous one.

darth_maul_front.jpg

darth_maul_7663.jpg

Tell me where you see the difference. :tongue:

Those were both KimT's! :tongue:

Edit: Whoops! Same pic twice.

Edited by Darth Legolas

If you look closely, that clone on ebay has a decal torso.

Pitiful, they couldn't get a real clone to sell or a decal lined up evenly.

EDIT: Also, the pic either isn't that great or has been ''photo-shopped.'' Look closely at the edges of the head.

Edited by booger540

Tell me where you see the difference. :tongue:

Those were both KimT's! :tongue:

Edit: Whoops! Same pic twice.

They are actually slightly different. The differences were noted in the Sith Infiltrator Review from last year, if you have the patience to search for them. :tongue: .

So it seems that my work is as done as it can be right now with Episode I.

I've just got to do a few pics of the droids in the new MTT and the old version Destroyer Droid.

I need pics of the Pit Droids, ObiWan from the Gungan Sub, Watto & Aldar from Watto's Junkyard.

I guess that's about it.

Check the Index and pics with a Star Wars logo/R2D2 are the ones I don't have.

Now on to Episode II

And the remaining droids have been added.

Feel free to look around the index and submit the missing pics.

Thanks.

Now all I need is the remaining episodes and tapping in the info beneath each fig.

I've added a link to Bricklink's Catalog instead of making each picture a link.

I hope that'll do.

The Clone Wars Minifig Index has been added to the first post.

Great job Kim ... one tip though, some of the fig listings have the same pic shown twice ... e.g. young Anakin ... and a couple of others. I think you have the pics, so just need to correct the links in the thread :)

Great job Kim ... one tip though, some of the fig listings have the same pic shown twice ... e.g. young Anakin ... and a couple of others. I think you have the pics, so just need to correct the links in the thread :)

Goddamit.

Thanks - that's what happens when copy/paste is done too fast.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Edit: and fixed :thumbup:

I noticed some interesting pics on your B-shelf pics of Ep.I . e.g. the battle droid commander (yellow markings) had a 1x1 flat tan square stud on the back in the only set I have it, the Final Duel set. Yours did not have that. I'm not sure if it's like that in any other set (the only one which comes to mind is the set with batle droids on stands), but I'm just telling you in case you do not know.

I noticed some interesting pics on your B-shelf pics of Ep.I . e.g. the battle droid commander (yellow markings) had a 1x1 flat tan square stud on the back in the only set I have it, the Final Duel set. Yours did not have that. I'm not sure if it's like that in any other set (the only one which comes to mind is the set with batle droids on stands), but I'm just telling you in case you do not know.

He may very well have such...

I just took the pics without checking wether the Battle Droids should have backpacks, 1x1 plates and stuff like that.

I intend on keeping the Battle Droids that way throughout the Index.

Just as I haven't done (and wont be doing) pictures of the clones wearing the different types of battle gear.

I hope that's ok with all of you.

I've got a watto, but can't take a picture of him. If I can any time soon, I will try though.

EDIT: And an Aldar,

Edited by booger540

I have to say, excellent work so far, Kim. :thumbup: You really have been pulling a heavy work load around here.

I have the Obi-Wan from the Gungan Sub set, but unfortunately the unique face print is heavily scratched, and you can barely make out the features. So, I'm afraid I wont be taking a picture of that fig, but I'll be on the lookout for more empty places.

And, yes, there is a difference between the two Darth Maul minifigures. I pointed this out in my review of the 7663 Sith Infiltrator:

A comparison pic of the two Mauls:

2655833731_1841856d70_o.jpg

The 2007 version is on the left, and the 1999 version on the right. Note a few key differences between the two: the new one has smaller red tattoos and a smoother [looking] torso. Also, the new one has bigger eyes and a more "cartoony" look.

I can take pics of either Maul, if you would like, KimT.

I've updated the Episode 1 index to have both versions of Darth Maul.

Please check that I've added them to the right sets.

Thanks...

Now I have to go through that bag of Star Wars minifigs to find the other Darth Maul. :sweet:

I've added Rayman's 501st Stormies to the Expanded Universe & Promotionals Index.

Now before you start posting a zillion pics for equally many custom minifigs, read and understand this:

I'll not put "regular" customs no matter how good they are, into the Index.

I'll add very special customs like the ones done for the 501st.

There's waay too many great customs out there to let them all in.

Sorry about that :blush:

I can take some photos of Clone Wars figures if you want:

Clone Gunner

Clone Commander

Yoda

SBD w/ rocket arm

Mace Windu

Clone Pilot

You have all the others, but say if you want me to do any more. :classic:

JD

I can take some photos of Clone Wars figures if you want:

Clone Gunner

Clone Commander

Yoda

SBD w/ rocket arm

Mace Windu

Clone Pilot

You have all the others, but say if you want me to do any more. :classic:

JD

For starters I'd love you to do the rest of the CW figs :thumbup:

But be aware that I am a perfectionistic bastard and those pics better be good, in fact better than mine! :tongue:

When you've done them, just post them here and I'll do the copy/paste.

For starters I'd love you to do the rest of the CW figs :thumbup:

Great. I'll get started.

But be aware that I am a perfectionistic bastard and those pics better be good, in fact better than mine! :tongue:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: They will be. :tongue:

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

im have a Shadrom troper im can take the foto sry for ma bad eng.

First of all, learn better english. Otherwise this forum is not the right place for you, take that non-personally (but a forum with your mother-language would be better..). Besides check this out :thumbup:

So we need pictures of the shadow trooper (you mean them, right?). Would be nice if you post them correctly :wink:

And a question to KimT:

I have a new TCW Clone trooper, which is an unique. Because his eyes doesn't look straight but more into the right position. Would it be possible/healthy if these pictures will come in the Index, too?

Greetings Bricks

First of all, learn better english. Otherwise this forum is not the right place for you, take that non-personally (but a forum with your mother-language would be better..). Besides check this out :thumbup:

So we need pictures of the shadow trooper (you mean them, right?). Would be nice if you post them correctly :wink:

And a question to KimT:

I have a new TCW Clone trooper, which is an unique. Because his eyes doesn't look straight but more into the right position. Would it be possible/healthy if these pictures will come in the Index, too?

Greetings Bricks

First of all this is a global site and all are welcome.

And as long as people try their best and we can understand what they mean, then there's no need to push their English skills. If such is needed, then rest assured that the staff will take actions.

Do you mean that you've got a misprint? If so, then feel free to post it here and perhaps I'll make a mutant index for all those misprints out there.

First of all this is a global site and all are welcome.

And as long as people try their best and we can understand what they mean, then there's no need to push their English skills. If such is needed, then rest assured that the staff will take actions.

Do you mean that you've got a misprint? If so, then feel free to post it here and perhaps I'll make a mutant index for all those misprints out there.

1. This was a misunderstanding! I only wanted to say that a same-speaking forum maybe prepared for him more fun. I am happy if new users come here to eurobricks. So I am sorry, that my first post sounded wrong!

2. Well here is my little misprint. The eyes of the Clone standing left in the picture. His eyes looks to the left side:

>CLICK<

Greetings Bricks

Edited by Bricks