Sign in to follow this  
cartoondude

The Battle of Galaneshiam Sibis

indexed.gif

In micro scale. A non-canon planet that I created. This planet has a low atmosphere level perfect for an anti-spacecraft fort. The warlike Ionians that dwell on this planet are joining with the Republic forces and pummeling the CIS with laser fire.

Venator-class Star Destroyer by TLC, Munificent-class star frigate built by me.

3169284257_7e7e054c46.jpg

3170109468_cce88311a7.jpg

3170110510_d5582de7ba.jpg

Click this line for more and other creations

Thanks!

Cool. :thumbup: Neat Munificent-class star frigate, and very nice work on those rocks!

But I don't quite get what those spiral things are supposed to be... They look cool, though. :thumbup:

That twin gun on top of that mountian... compared to the capital ships, that must be a really big gun! :oh3:

Excellent munificent-class frigate. Those are my favourite class of ships in the Confederate Navy (and hopefully, lego will make). What are the spiraling staricase bricks for?

I'd like to start off saying that is one AMAZING Munificent! :thumbup: If you could maybe post some quick directions for it I'm sure we'd all really appreciate it! :classic: I also think you did a great job on your planet, and I like how you incorparated in the brickmaster Venator. All around, this is an amazing MOC!

Nice Midnette.

I'll make sure to index this.

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

What's the 1x2 modified tiles supposed to be?

Smoke?

Ladders? :laugh:

Nice Midnette.

I'll make sure to index this.

Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

What's the 1x2 modified tiles supposed to be?

Smoke?

Ladders? :laugh:

Possibly giant twisty living rocks that like to eat battleships? :laugh: It must've taken a lot of sets or BL/ebay buys to get all those plates though. I'd really like to know more of this planet, and maybe see more pics of the Munificent alone? I promise I'll give you design credit if you give instructions! (If there was a drooling emoticon, I'd put it here.)

I don't think we should bump up nearly 3-year old threads, even when it's about a sweet MOC..

Ignore him - I'm sure the Mods will take care of it.

I don't think we should bump up nearly 3-year old threads, even when it's about a sweet MOC..

It is good :wub:.

Thank you to those of you who have reported this bumped thread; it has been dealt with.