Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

Pillage the Village Contest - WINNERS - LARGE DIVISION!

winners_large_PTV.jpg

The scores and prizes!

1. Capt. Kirk (35 votes) - 6285 Black Seas Barracuda

2. Lord King of Everything (29 votes) - 6273 Rock Island Refuge

3. SirNadroj - (28 votes) - 6279 Skull Island

Capt. Kirk please PM SlyOwl your address to receive your prize!

Lord King of Everything, please PM SlyOwl your address to receive your prize!

SirNadroj, please PM Bonaparte your address to receive your prize!

Look out for the Creative Critic results soon!

Congratulations to all participants!

Congratulations! :pir_laugh2:

Capt. Kirk, enjoy your Black Seas Barracuda! :pir-cry_happy: Nice work SirNadroj and Lord King of Everything as well.

Although I think SirNadroj might not want to ask himself for a prize, especially since he's supposed to get skull island not saber island (the link is correct though). :pir-tongue:

Huge congrats to all of you! I knew that these three would be the winning entries the moment I saw them. :wink:

I couldn't vote in the Pillage The Village Contest because I'm a new member

But I can honestly say that the three winners of the large division were my favourite entries.

Very good job on those three - I wish I had MOC skills - I could use the BSB

All the larger entries were spectacular. I especially like Sir Nadroj's Lagoon.

Congrats, Capt. Kirk, SirNadroj and Lord King of Everything, you deserve these beautifull prizes.

Thanks for all these magnificient entries, and I wish you all the best in the next contest you participate in!

Congratulations Captain Kirk and SirNandroj! I am very happy that I got within the top 3. Only the font size of my already not very modest name is a bit large, making me a bit uncomfortable :pir-tongue:. Thanks to all the people who participated, voted and especially to those who organized this competitipon. I enjoyed participating a lot and making this MOC truely helped me through some otherwise boring weeks.

I am looking forward to future piratey contests on eurobricks/classic-pirates. If I can't participate I will still greatly enjoy looking at th other entries.

A big congrats to Lord King of Everything and Capt. Kirk. You guys truly deserved it - well done all around! And thanks to those members who voted for me. :pir-cry_happy:

(And Bonaparte already has my address; so that saves us a PM. :pir-wink: )

In conclusion, and redundancy, a huge thanks to the hosts and organizers of, by far, EB's most successful contest! :thumbup:

In conclusion, and redundancy, a huge thanks to the hosts and organizers of, by far, EB's most successful contest! :thumbup:

Agreed. By far the best contest I've ever been a part of (even though that list isn't gigantic. :pir-tongue: ). I enjoyed every minute of it. :pir-classic:

Congrats to all the winners! So much inspiration! So many bricks! Good work, everyone :wub:

First contest ever and I made it to the 1st place... still can't believe it !!! I'm beyond happy right now.

Would thank everyone who voted for me and congrats to the other winners and all the entrants!

Thanks so much Classic-pirates it's been a great competition.

Grtz,

Kurt

PS: Pm'ed SlyOwl

Edited by Capt. Kirk

Shouldn't Sir Nadroj be first he is the best mocer?

:pir-laugh: Well, I appreciate the compliment, but the winners are based on vote count, and the 1st and 2nd prizes were awarded to the contestants who other users voted for - and they most certainly deserved their prizes and recognition. :pir-wink:

Congrats to all of the winners (large, small, and medium)! I really liked all of the entries, and this contest really turned out to be a great one! :thumbup:

Congratulation to the winners! You have done very well creating your PTV entries. I would also like to say to the people that did not win that your entries were great to. Congratulations again to the winners.

LegoKing

congratulations to the winners^^ just don't forget Captain kirk, for the shipping of your BSB, your address is the same than mine, isn't it ? ^^

Congrats to all 3 winners! Your entries are simply amazing, and the amount of effort and time which you guys have put in, have been rewarded one way or another. Great job everyone, and I hope everyone of you enjoyed this PTV contest. :pir-tongue:

congratulations to the winners^^ just don't forget Captain kirk, for the shipping of your BSB, your address is the same than mine, isn't it ? ^^

LOL... :pir-laugh: