user

Deleted

The price depends on which figure it is. A good price for a fig is between $2-5, depending on which figure it is. Of course, if you find them cheaper, it´s a good price, too. :tongue:

Which figs do you want? I´m currently selling some Fabuland figs, so you can check them out here and see if you need any of them. (I try to sell them cheaper than BL.)

(Shouldn´t this be in the BSTF forum?)

The price depends on which figure it is. A good price for a fig is between $2-5, depending on which figure it is. Of course, if you find them cheaper, it´s a good price, too. :tongue:

Which figs do you want? I´m currently selling some Fabuland figs, so you can check them out here and see if you need any of them. (I try to sell them cheaper than BL.)

(Shouldn´t this be in the BSTF forum?)

A few of those look good but has anybody bought any yet? Because it looked like allot of people wanted them my favorite one has to be the pig I saw him on ebay for about $3.00 thank you for your reply!

~Computerbug

P.S sorry Hink I will make sure not to do that again! :wink:

A few of those look good but has anybody bought any yet? Because it looked like allot of people wanted them my favorite one has to be the pig I saw him on ebay for about $3.00 thank you for your reply!

~Computerbug

All of them is left.

PM me which ones you want.

Ooh, I'd say that's quite expensive. I got a crow for 80 cents and the Sinner Walrus MKII for $1.40 on BL.

I'm not sure how much my others cost, as they were a present.

It really does depend on their rarity, although it seems a bit of a lottery on BL sometimes...

Thanks! No worries.

I usually pay between $1.50 and $5.00 for a fig depending on how rare and what condition... The problem is I'm in the US & the rare figs and the ones in the best condition are usually overseas, so I'm going to be paying some extra shipping and handling fees anyway and some times a bit of a conversion.

Well just to answer your question I want any walrus or pig also I would like to get any that are really cheap! Sorry Dennimator but I did not post this in the buy sell and trade form because I did not want any offers I just wanted to know what a good price was for a standard fab figure sorry if I accedentally mislead you! :sad:

~Computerbug

Just in case anyone wants to buy some entire new Fabuland sets to collect the figures, there are 13 new sets for sale on US eBay ending in 34 hours. Good luck!