Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

Exo-Force Pics

That speeder looks better than the original mecha.

I have the gate set now I am waiting to get the two smaller sets. Those look great. Once, I have a few of those I am not sure I will even buy the others.

I just hope the prices for them on BL aren't too high so I can get the rest of the anime figures cheap.

I'm just waiting to see the other pics of the combined sets.

I think I may be week and by 2 of each mech so I can have a COMPLETE set of Mechas.

I hope they're brick built, because I didn't like the Bionicle "minifigs".

Intersting how Lego isn't making the HQs anymore....(Dino Attack/Dino1020 didn't hava an HQ, and Exo Force doens't either.). I guess this is as close to an Non-Star Wars space theme as we'll get...

now they did! it does too have one!

Dunno if this is where the discussion of the NEW Exo-Force sets is but:

1. The Tank looks fantastic. Wish they'd made Dino attack's tank more like this.

2. The Huge Walker makes me cry. I love that the robots plug into the legs and the guns.

3. The base and all its accoutrements are great. The scorpion bot looks great (though I'm gonna make his arms like the regular bots).

When are they out?

I hope they're brick built, because I didn't like the Bionicle "minifigs".

Intersting how Lego isn't making the HQs anymore....(Dino Attack/Dino1020 didn't hava an HQ, and Exo Force doens't either.). I guess this is as close to an Non-Star Wars space theme as we'll get...

now they did! it does too have one!

Yeah, I saw it. Its awesome! It seems to have a place for the human's mechs to be repaired.(Thats probably why the HQ gate is huge.). Is it just me, or does the blue mech in the Sentai hedquarters set look like an upgraded Stealth Hunter?

That's what I thought. I thought about getting the base just for that, but then again, maybe not. I still plan to get all four

I was also thinking about getting the base for that blue mech. It looks great (the best mech in the whole line IMO), but

Here are some more info about the new sets, from Here:

The Sentai headquarters is the basis and the energy center of the pilots. It has many exciting details: a workshop for repairing the machines, two high towers to sighting the opponent, two Exo machines and four courageous pilots. And thus defense scenes to be perfectly produced know, contain the play set also three bad robot figures.

also this list can be found at the link:

February

Art. No. 7700 Stealth Hunter

Art. No. 7701 Grand titanium

Art. No. 7702 Thunder Fury

Art. No. 7703 Fire Vulture

Art. No. 7704 Sonic phantom

Art. No. 7708 Uplink

Art. No. 7711 Sentry

June

Art. No. 7705 gate Assault

Art. No. 7706 Hero tank

Art. No. 7707 Striking Venom

Art. No. 7709 Sentai headquarters

The Sentai headquarters is the basis and the energy center of the pilots. It has many exciting details: a workshop for repairing the machines, two high towers to sighting the opponent, two Exo machines and four courageous pilots. And thus defense scenes to be perfectly produced know, contain the play set also three bad robot figures.

February

Art. No. 7708 Uplink

Art. No. 7711 Sentry

June

Art. No. 7706 Hero tank

But Gate Assault is already out.....

Sam89 I'd buy the bots that come with the base if you got it and wanted to re-coop some of the cash!!

That Scorpion droid looks super cool (as long as we sort those arms!)

(Thats open to anyone who wants to recoop some of the cash from that set in JUNE)

February

Art. No. 7708 Uplink

Art. No. 7711 Sentry

June

Art. No. 7706 Hero tank

But Gate Assault is already out.....

Sam89 I'd buy the bots that come with the base if you got it and wanted to re-coop some of the cash!!

That Scorpion droid looks super cool (as long as we sort those arms!)

(Thats open to anyone who wants to recoop some of the cash from that set in JUNE)

Yeah, its starnge that they say that the Gate Assault is going to be out in June, maybe its a mistake in the list?

Thanks, I've just seen the pic of Keikan, plus a pic of Meca One! I thik Meca One comes with the Striking Venom. Here they are:

picD9C022B9-A3B7-48BF-88E9-E90906699F2A.jpg

pic00836909-FE8B-4447-9E83-A6C6C10113A9.jpg

Meca (?Mecha?) One is gold and brown?

I like the gold, but not sure brown is the best combo with it. Makes him look rusted to me...

Put it this way:

gold and trans yellow, how neat would that look?

or gold and trans red...

Is it just me or are the Robots the good guys? From the character profiles, it seems implied that they used to be some kind of slaves that rebelled against their human masters....

Meca (?Mecha?) One is gold and brown?

I like the gold, but not sure brown is the best combo with it. Makes him look rusted to me...

Put it this way:

gold and trans yellow, how neat would that look?

or gold and trans red...

Is it just me or are the Robots the good guys? From the character profiles, it seems implied that they used to be some kind of slaves that rebelled against their human masters....

ahem, meca one comes with venom striker (striking venom) and it is gold and black. the robots WHERE good guys, until meca one, (read the bio) rebelled one day while mining. the robots worked underground mining. they worked where the humans could not work at. meca on is their leader. i learned all this from reading brickmaster edition Jan/Feb issue.

However,if the robots were good guys,then they would want to live along with the human race in peace without working and mining.However,they are all like ''MUST CONQUER MOUNTAIN AND ENSLAVE HUMAN RACE!''

I agree though that the robots WERE good guys.

What do you think that BW vs. WL will be like?I think that the Bridge Walker will be a MechWarrior-like chickenlegged mech.

What do you think that BW vs. WL will be like?I think that the Bridge Walker will be a MechWarrior-like chickenlegged mech.

I think BW will be a robot walker thing with a devastator and WL will be flying mech. If it is white it will fly cos all other white mechs fly