KinGanon

What was the last set you got in 2008?

My last set of '08 was the V-19 Torrent(fold down wings :thumbup: ), I am hoping that my first set will either be the Republic Attack Shuttle, but it will most likely end up being the Clone Batle Pack

Darth Vader's Tie, grabbed the last one at TRU the day after Christmas. :grin:

My last was the Medieval Market Village, and I wouldn't have it any other way :classic: . That set is beautiful.

My last set of 08 was the Brick Master Venator Class Star Destroyer and my first of O9 will hopefully be Ahsoka's star fighter vs Vulture Droid which i might get today for my birthday. :thumbup:

My last set of '08 was the Agent's Gold hunt set, and that was over two months ago! :oh3:

The first set I will get for 2009 is probably going to be a smaller Power Miners set and nothing else for a while. :sceptic:

I bought the black Rahkshi and two of the new Creator Mini-Jet yesterday. Both from the same Wal-Mart. What are the odds?

i got a sepratist spider droid as an late crimbo przzie!

but my frist of 2009 is going to be an at te what i am going to order later :thumbup::knight:

The last thing I purchased was the Paradisa set "Poolside Paradise" from Ebay, but the last set I actually got into my hands was the Troll Battle Wheel I got for Christmas from my boyfriend.

The first set I will get my hands on this year is not actually one, but ten and then some sets! I bought a lot containing ten complete Orient Expedition sets (including the fantastic chinese Dragon Fortress!) plus some extra pieces from Ebay, and it's due to arrive here tomorrow. I've been waiting for it since before Christmas, so I'm reeeeally anxious to get it! :oh:

Well, my very last was the city mini figure collection. so far I have no idea what my 2009 first set would be.

Probably some imperial soldiers (44!! :laugh: ) and some pieces to build a pirate ship! not sets but good stuff. :grin:

Great topic! :classic:

well its either my last in 2008 or my first in 2009 cos i bought a lego fighter tank off ebay yesterday but its going to come this week or next week

8421 Mobile Crane off ebay, although that was not actually released in 2008.

Rebel Battlepack.

I remembered that they get phased out in the next year and decided to get one before I couldn't find any.

I snagged one of the small Power Miner sets. I wanted to check out the golems...they definitely don't disappoint in coolness!

My last set bought in 2008 was Exo-force 7713 Bridgewalker, picked it up for €15 in Galleria Kaufhof in Munich. I'll likely use it as parts for Space MoCs, but it's a pretty cool set in its own right, and amazing at that price.

My first set of 2009 was Lego Agents Swamp Chase, for Christmas, completing my full set of Lego Agents Missions 1-8. (Also got the Prisoner of Azkhaban Hagrid's Hut, but I built that second).

Last set was a Tie Interceptor bought in an online auction. The first set will is a Droid Gunship, that I wanted to buy while it was still around. 2009 will be a big and expensive Lego year for me. I've agreed to restrict it to $150 a month or so with my wife.

My last sets was two 8401 and one 4993 bought with -30% off at 30.12.2008.

They had a lot of 2009 sets in but none off what I wanted (farms and pirates)...

My last sets were 7620 Indy bike chase, some road and 5611 Street Cleaner Impulse from my sister for Christmas. My first set will be either the people pack, the horse float and 4WD or the construction set (with crane, low loader and excavator). Whatever pops up in Oz first! :classic: