Captain Green Hair

MOC: 1930's firetruck

Very nice CGH! I especcialy like that ladder, but also the engine front and the back carrying all that material is pretty well done :thumbup: .

This is really an excellent fire engine, and how I picture classic-style engines. I love the old red spoked rims and the chrome front, something that you don't see every day.

Very nice MOC! :thumbup:

Amazing MOC Captain green hair! :wub:

It reminds me of one of these old slapstick silent films where people were running and it was a complete chaos. :grin:

The front of the car is really genious! :thumbup:

"What? Fire in the barn? But we're Policemen! I 'll call the Firemen!"

slapstick-lead1.jpg

Edited by Zorbas

Very beautiful! :wub: This is one of those MOCs that works so well it's easy to forget that it's LEGO...

(Why fleshy firemen?)

Beautiful! It really has that old feel with the chrome, wooden ladders and shiny steel helmets. :thumbup:

If LEGO decided to make a set where Indy was trapped in a tall building at Barnett College, these guys would come save him.

*whispers to Sinner* Was that a subtle enough way to re-ask your question about fleshies without seeming obvious? :pir_laugh2:

It reminds me of one of these old slapstick silent films where people were running and it was a complete chaos. :grin:

YES! That's it exactly! It just needs one more fireman, hanging on with one hand as his legs wave behind him, or maybe dangling off the extended ladder out in mid-air!

YES! That's it exactly! It just needs one more fireman, hanging on with one hand as his legs wave behind him, or maybe dangling off the extended ladder out in mid-air!

That was also the first picture i had in my mind when i had first seen it, including parts and equipment falling down from the truck while speeding up (or at least trying to speed up.It's the 30's you see...) :laugh:

My first reaction, when I saw the pic, WOW...... That's almost a real thing. That's a quality piece of a moc you made there. Have you instructions, so we can make one too?

Wow! Somehow this slipped past me when it was originally posted, but this is a really fantastic MOC.

And now I finally got the time to comment on this great fire truck. It is just incredible for its scale, and I especially like the way you have made the ladder and used old-style wheels that fit so well.

First ships, then trains and now trucks? You seem to master quite a lot of techniques. Keep it up Cap'n :thumbup:

Honestly, this is one of my favorite MOCs ever. It's very classy and mixes techniques to have a really unique look to it. Excellent work Captain Green Hair.

Thanks guys! :classic:

Very beautiful! :wub: This is one of those MOCs that works so well it's easy to forget that it's LEGO...

(Why fleshy firemen?)

Thanks, i have this crazy idea to make all my city figs in flesh for my future layout.

Beautiful! It really has that old feel with the chrome, wooden ladders and shiny steel helmets. :thumbup:

Thanks, something like this you mean:

copcar_014.jpg

Oustanding! :thumbup: It would fit very well with the new Fire Brigade set! Great details. Love the ladder and black pipes. WoW,