Oky

Clone Wars Episode Wishlist

Now that there wont be any new episodes until January (at least for us Americans), it's a good time to gather some ideas of what we would like to see happen in future episodes of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars". So post away!

I'll start by listing my wishes. I would like to see...

• Mace Windu getting into some action! :devil:
  • Grievous getting into more intense lightsaber fights like in "Lair of Grievous" and killing more Jedi like he is supposed to! :skull:
  • An episode with only Obi Wan and Cody as the protagonists!
  • More episodes about clones, like "Rookies"!
  • More bounty hunters! I'm not sure what I'm expecting here, but bounty hunters are always cool, so it's a good idea either way! :sweet:
  • More revelations and character development. I know that director Filoni has expressed little interest in such things, but I would still like to see it since it's what makes a show good, This involves seeing a little more of Anakin's dark side.
  • The introduction of another new "big baddie" like Durge! :oh:
  • Less Jar Jar! :angry: It's not that I don't like him; it's just that there is too much potential in this show for the makers to waste time on Jar Jar stories. :hmpf:

So, what do you wish for?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I would like to see more Jedi stories (and more Jedi!), but these are still running, I mean ep.Rookies went about Yoda, in Ep.The Lair of Greivous went about Nadar and Kit Fisto.

I would also like to see more Clone Commanders and special clone troopers.

Also more sorts of droids.

Greets, The Force.

PS: I argee, another bad guy and more bounty hunters.

Edited by THE-FORCE

-All clone episodes.

-Republic Commandos seeing some action.

-More space battles.

-Less dialogue.

-Kill Ashoka.

-Give Asajj some less revealing outfits.

I wish for...

1) Grievious killing more jedi!

2)Republic commandos, Arcs, captain Rex, commander Cody and other clones in action :classic:

3)More space battles including more venators!

Well thats it! Merry christmas too all! :classic:

there wont be any new episodes until January (at least for us Americans),

[*]The introduction of another new "big baddie" like Durge! :oh:

This is true for UK as well :sad: i thought we would overtake you but oh well at least we caught up with you! Secondly i too was disapponted when i found out Durge wouldn't be in it! How can you have Ventress without Durge

I agree with all of your ideas, Oky Wan, especially about more bi Wan and Cody, and more clones. I want...

-less Anakin and Ashoka, I don't care if 8-year olds think Anakin is cool. :tongue:

-less of Greivous running away all the time

-a bit more Padme

-more Jedi characters, like Ki-Adi Mundi and Shaak Ti, or maybe even original Jedi, like the one that died in "Liar of Greivous"

-a good balance between ground and space battles

-more Mace and Yoda

That's all I can think of now, but I am seeing the show improving.

-Some more clone action.

-Hope fully some Commando ownage.

-Mandalorians. :grin:

-Republic Commandos seeing some action.

Yes, I agree, an episode in the style of Star Wars: Clone Wars Chapter 3 and Chapter 21 would be awesome! :cry_happy:

-More space battles.

Ooh! :oh: Good idea! Yes, we could really use some more space battles! :thumbup:

I agree with all of your ideas, Oky Wan, especially about more bi Wan and Cody, and more clones. I want...

-less Anakin and Ashoka, I don't care if 8-year olds think Anakin is cool. :tongue:

-a bit more Padme

Why, I agree with you too, Jim, especially with that first thing. As mentioned in the discussion thread of the show, Anakin is just too goody-goody in this show and every episode with him in it was kinda lame, except "Duel of the Droids". And although Ahsoka is kinda cute, I don't care about seeing her in a future episode, unless she dies or does something interesting like defeat Ventress on her own in a lightsaber fight or something.

However, I don't want to see any more Padme. :sadnew: She can be kinda cool when she kicks butt, but I hate watching her being together with Anakin. All that sissy romance junk - bah! This is the Clone Wars for pete's sake! There's no place for such nonsense! :hmpf_bad:

:tongue:

A massive ground battle like the battle of geonosis except without the geonosis.

Some more Gunship nose art.

And pirates.

Well I want to see the next:

- More episodes with good balance between action and story like "Duel of the Droids" and "Cloack of Darkness" :cry_happy: .

- Some TRUE space dogfighting sequences, the best one so far was the one in "Downfall of a Droid".

- A little bit more clone episodes but with more action and story (Sorry but I don´t enjoy or like that much "Rookies" cause it was very thin in story terms).

- The episodes about the times Anakin rescue Obi Wan (Anyone remember that little dialogue in Episode 3 where Obi told Anakin that is the eight time he rescue him and also said that the case in Cato Neimodia doesn´t count :tongue: , that ones!!!)

- More ground battles like that one in Christophsis in the movie.

And this are all my wishes at the moment :classic: .

- More episodes with good balance between action and story like "Duel of the Droids" and "Cloack of Darkness" :cry_happy: .

- Some TRUE space dogfighting sequences, the best one so far was the one in "Downfall of a Droid".

- A little bit more clone episodes but with more action and story (Sorry but I don´t enjoy or like that much "Rookies" cause it was very thin in story terms).

- The episodes about the times Anakin rescue Obi Wan (Anyone remember that little dialogue in Episode 3 where Obi told Anakin that is the eight time he rescue him and also said that the case in Cato Neimodia doesn´t count :tongue: , that ones!!!)

SORRY for the quadruple post :blush: , I don

Edited by darkrebellion

Wow. Quadruple post.^ :laugh:

(Junsier from Fbtb would like this)

A Boba Fett episode!

He'd be like, 13, wouldn't he?

-Boba Fett

-Boba Fett

-Boba Fett

-Boba Fett

-Boba Fett

-Some hot Jedi babes :pir-wub:

-Oh, and some more Boba Fett

Edited by sir dano

We heard you the first time, darkrebelion. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

- The episodes about the times Anakin rescued Obi Wan (Anyone remember that little dialogue in Episode 3 where Obi told Anakin that it was the eighth time he rescued him and also said that the case in Cato Neimodia doesn´t count :tongue: , those ones!!!)

Yes, it would really be interesting to see what those stories were all about! :sweet:

Well, battles like that mean a lot of work for the animators, so we might never see such a large battle again. However, they did go through all the trouble of creating characters like Nadahr Vebb just to kill them off in the first episode of their appearance. So, who knows. Either way, I too would love to see a battle like that again. It's the freakin Clone Wars for crying out loud! There should be tons of battles like that!

(Junsier from Fbtb would like this)

A Boba Fett episode!

He'd be, like, 13, wouldn't he?

True. :sceptic: I like Boba Fett too, but except for an episode or two showing how he starts to become a bounty hunter like his Dad, there isn't much they can do with him. :sadnew:

Wow. Quadruple post.^ :laugh:

He'd be like, 13, wouldn't he?

Yes, more or less.

We heard you the first time, darkrebelion. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

Yes, it would really be interesting to see what those stories were all about! :sweet:

Well, battles like that mean a lot of work for the animators, so we might never see such a large battle again. However, they did go through all the trouble of creating characters like Nadahr Vebb just to kill them off in the first episode of their appearance. So, who knows. Either way, I too would love to see a battle like that again. It's the freakin Clone Wars for crying out loud! There should be tons of battles like that!

True. :sceptic: I like Boba Fett too, but except for an episode or two showing how he starts to become a bounty hunter like his Dad, there isn't much they can do with him. :sadnew:

Actually, there is quite a bit. Let's say he has to kill a certain general in a certain Grand Army of The Republic (Mace Windu :wink: ) and he has to fight against a Clone Commander/Captain (Rex or Fox) who make him leave this hit, and takes a new target: Poggle The Lesser.

Just my two cents. :grin:

Here are some things I would like to see:

• More all Clone Episodes
    More colored troopers
    More Rex
    More Padme
    Some real dogfights and more ships and different colored Delat-7Bs
    Aayla Secura :devil::wub:
    ARC Troopers
    Count Dooku fighting
    Grievous going down with his ship for once
    More new Jedi and council members
    Lots more large scale battles with space battles included
    Kill off Ahsoka (don't get me wrong, she's cool and all, but something has to happen to her)
    Longer lightsaber battles
    Alot more Rex action
    Aayla Secura :devil::wub:
    More Episode III Commanders in Phase 1 Armor

That's all I can think of for now.

Sorry but that dialogue happened in episode 2 not 3 so were not going to see it unless in a flashback.

Sorry but that dialogue happened in episode 2 not 3 so were not going to see it unless in a flashback.

No, it happens in Episode 3 when Anakin and Obi Wan arrived at the senate and before Anakin leave Obi he said that he was the hero of the day so he must have a day with the politics and then Anakin said that it was the ninth time he save his master but Obi Wan replied that it wasn´t cause a case in Cato Neimodia doesn´t count for some reason.

well i think we can assume that the last few episodes will be based around the Battle of Coroscant and the kidnap of Palpatine.

I don't think so. :sadnew: Filoni said that he doesn't want to change anything established by the old cartoon which already shows these events, so it's highly unlikely that they will redo anything shown in Star Wars: Clone Wars.

And if you ask me, that's a good thing. The old cartoon was masterpiece, and any attempt at remaking any part of it would just make it worse.

Besides, it would be boring and pointless to watch all of that again. :tongue:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

He already has though. Grevious has his mechanical cough before his ribs get crushed in the Battle of Corscant. There is no mention of Ahsoka in the cartoon or Rex or the 501st. In the cartoon the fighting styles are over the top. Also i don't see Durge in the new series. The list goes on and on and on.

Lastly it wouldnt make sense if it didn't end in the battle of coroscant. Besides they will probably make it different to the cartoon seies so we won't be watching the same thing again.