Tim Bit

Canadian Eh?

I plan to attend on Sunday.

Great, I'll be hanging out in the GBC area.

I've started my hunt for the new minifigs this weekend - there were only a few bags left at the TRU in Coqutilam yesterday and I got a plant guy and skeleton. Ran by Chapters today and they only had series 12 (!), 13, and Simpsons 2.

Called the store this weekend and they were out of the Thanksgiving set but they had stock online. I'm hoping the gingerbread promo will be available until the Dr. Who set is released (Dec 1st). There should be another double points offer before xmas, shouldn't there?

Anyone in Ontario manage to find the Batman V Superman sets on shelves yet considering our US neighbors already have?

Nope, but I've found pretty much every other 2016 set from other themes at Toys R Us.

Nope, but I've found pretty much every other 2016 set from other themes at Toys R Us.

Just my luck. Meanwhile, most of the Target's in the US that are the closest to me have more than enough of them.

Anyone in Ontario manage to find the Batman V Superman sets on shelves yet considering our US neighbors already have?

Walmart in BC had some

Mastermind toys at Lawrence and Yonge in Toronto HAS them, but they won't be on the shelf until Jan. 1st.

Set # 60097 has always been a curiousity to me but dat price tag tho???

Was @ Fairview Lego store and . . . $183.99 down from $229.99, so I couldn't resist.

After emailing Lego a week or so ago and also not finding the chicken suit minifig at TRU down near Seattle on a roadtrip, I bit the bullet and bought one off ebay yesterday. Of course today I woke up and found the promo in my email - 2 days only with any purchase, get chicken suit guy. :facepalm:

It is also double VIP points now too. Gonna go for a Sunday drive.

Was it online only or also in store? I was going to go to the store and do my double points shopping but didn't make it.

Spotted on the TRU flyer:

Be an "EGG"splorer!

On Saturday, March 19th be an "EGG"splorer! Look for clues around your Toys"R"Us store and solve the "EGG"citing puzzle to receive an exclusive LEGO minifigure.

Available in-store only. Event runs from 11am - 1pm or while quantities last. Min. 120 per store.

Looking to see if there are any sales at London Drugs and they have CMF series 15 listed at $4.29 on the website :thumbdown:

So BrickCan is just two weeks away. The con is being hosted by the VLC, VicLug and AbbyLug and I know there is a fair bit of people coming out from Alberta. Anymore Canadians coming out?

So BrickCan is just two weeks away. The con is being hosted by the VLC, VicLug and AbbyLug and I know there is a fair bit of people coming out from Alberta. Anymore Canadians coming out?

Just got back from comicon in Seattle on Monday and guess I left thinking about BrickCan too late - the tickets are sold out :sad:

THEY'RE HOLDING IT ON THE STUPIDEST DATE!! WHY THE FINAL WEEK OF MY EXAMS?! SO MANY LEGO BUILDERS I KNOW ARE ALSO EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM! Seriously one week later would have been PERFECT. The end of April is such a bad choice. Honestly, I was so excited to do a cross-country drive. Myself and many Toroluggers aren't going because of the bad timing. Which is such a shame because I can only afford home conventions this year, and brickfete is debatable.

Anyone stop by Lasting Toys recently? Since they're closing, I'm wondering what their stock is like nowadays.

Anyone stop by Lasting Toys recently? Since they're closing, I'm wondering what their stock is like nowadays.

Friday July 22nd is their last day. They are selling the store shelving and displays too. One of Brick Adjuster's recent Brickfete YouTube video showed his wife there with the kids on the Brickfete weekend. They had some shots of what's on the shelves.