Tim Bit

Canadian Eh?

Does anyone know if any of the Toronto stores still have any of the 41999 Technic 4x4 Exclusive Edition in stock?

Edited by pluto7443

Does anyone know if any of the Toronto stores still have any of the 41999 Technic 4x4 Exclusive Edition in stock?

Best to call the stores. I saw a few at Sherway on Saturday.

Definitely call them - I picked up mine at Yorkdale last Tuesday. Might be hard pressed to find one now :cry_sad:

Got a door knocker on Friday from Mastermind Toys. It offered a free series 10 minifig just for walking in one of the Mississauga stores. My daughter wanted the sky diver and that's what she got. It was good until Aug 18. I was tempted to go to my neighbours asking if they were going to use theirs.

So Fan Expo was this weekend, and LEGO had a large display [the giganto Bag-end was swell]. I got Greg Hyland to do me up a skecth, which has become an annual thing, I guess. I tried to stump him with this one, and it almost worked [he said he never watched the show] but he still pulled of an awesome picture.

9617883832_74a4e11bb1.jpg

9736794498_ed27f5a5ef.jpg

LEGO Discovery Centre Toronto by RΟΟK, on Flickr

Star Wars is Coming to LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto!

14th - 15th September 2013

ToroLUG @ LDC

This September, may the Force be with you.

DATE: September 14th & 15th

PLEASE NOTE: On Sunday, September 15th, last admission for the general public is at 4:00pm and closes at 6:00pm.

Activities & Contests:

Creative Build Challenges

MINILAND Scavenger Hunt (Win 4 FREE Annual Passes!)

LEGO® Darth Vader Build

Best Costume Contest

www.legolanddiscoverycentre.ca/toronto/news-events/event/

Edited by Rook

There is also an adult only night on the Sunday for those of you coming without children.

With this special event, we will be hosting an additional Adults Only Night for the month of September!

DATE: Sunday, September 15th

TIME: 6:00pm until 8:00pm. Adult admission is from 6:00pm until 7:00pm.

Extreme longshot, but any Canadian Eurobrickers that have multiple of the 41999 set willing to sell one set to me at either regular price or a slight markup?

Extreme longshot, but any Canadian Eurobrickers that have multiple of the 41999 set willing to sell one set to me at either regular price or a slight markup?

I just got one at Sherway. This late, you're probably out of luck.

I just got one at Sherway. This late, you're probably out of luck.

I called today and they said they were out... When did you get yours?

what set is this, just out of curiosity?

The exclusive Technic 4x4 Crawler. It's the same price as the regular 4x4 crawler but a different (and IMHO better body shell). It has a little more function than the regular 4x4 crawler.

The exclusive Technic 4x4 Crawler. It's the same price as the regular 4x4 crawler but a different (and IMHO better body shell). It has a little more function than the regular 4x4 crawler.

Cheers for that! Sadly I'm not up on all the item codes... Ah, for anyone who gets Mastermind Toys' e-mails, they have a 25% off any 1 item in the store printable cupon that's good for the 19th-22nd.

Cheers for that! Sadly I'm not up on all the item codes... Ah, for anyone who gets Mastermind Toys' e-mails, they have a 25% off any 1 item in the store printable cupon that's good for the 19th-22nd.

I didn't get that email, but I've seen it posted on RedFlagDeals. Is it a unique barcode for each coupon? By the way does anyone know which Mastermind location has the Back To the Future Delorean Cuusoo set? That's what I'm gonna be using my coupon on.

I didn't get that email, but I've seen it posted on RedFlagDeals. Is it a unique barcode for each coupon? By the way does anyone know which Mastermind location has the Back To the Future Delorean Cuusoo set? That's what I'm gonna be using my coupon on.

That Mastermind coupon is also in today's Toronto Star newspaper.

Just updated the Fairview Mall Pick-A-Brick page. It had been 7 months!!

http://www.brickbuildr.com/view/pab/side/off/84/

The tires and wheels are different from what's available on the BrickBuildr selections.

They are actually: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=56902 and http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=61254

They had white round 2x2 bricks with grilles in the back http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=92947

That Mastermind coupon is also in today's Toronto Star newspaper.

Hey Dr. Spock not sure if it's too late but if you see an copy of that coupon grab one for me. And bring it to the meeting, thanks. :)

And on another note:

You all missed out on building a 25 foot long ISD! (Yes a SHIP! +100 Soft Brick Studs)

9766983172_07be6b4b62_z.jpg

LDC: Star Wars Days by RΟΟK, on Flickr

Edited by Rook

How many of us are in New Brunswick anyways? In a couple months I'll be there for the forseeable future and it doesn't look like there is really a LUG presence there, maybe we can change that.

I paid my first ever visit to a Target 2 weeks ago.

Looks identical to Walmart except for more red instead of blue. Same departments, etc

I'll be looking forward to the Target exclusives that so far we Canadians never got.

I walked across the manager and asked him if they hired some of the Zellers employees who used to work at that spot. he replied "Only the best ones!"

Does your Target smell really bad too? The North London one gives me a headache every time I go in, plus the prices are pretty much on par if not 10-20 cents higher than at Walmart barring sales so I usually just go to the latter instead.

No, no particular smell

I'd rather go to Target if everything else is equal sice Walmart is bigger and Target is the main competitor keeping them in check.

If Target ever grows bigger (not likely) then I'll do the opposite