Rate the set  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Wonderful review of a stunning set! I hope we will see it on S@H everywhere soon.... though I won't be able to buy it immediately. There are some other sets that I still have to buy like Cafe Corner.

It would really surprise me if old brown came back all of a sudden, and that in a shop at home exclusive. Now I can hardly tell old and new brown apart unless I put them together, but where do you see old brown?

I would not be surprised if there were a few bits and pieces in the new dark brown color in this set.

Which is one of the brown colours featured.

Dark Reddish Brown and Reddish Brown.

Let go of the dream.

Old brown or grey will never ever return, so let's quit hoping and just enoy the awesomeness of the new brown colours :wub:

I AM SO GOING TO GET ME THIS SET! :cry_happy: Just wondering how many apples are included in the set?

CastleLord.

market10.jpg

4 or 5 by the looks of it.

Thank you very much for that great review, emilec! :thumbup:

This is a so :wub: set!

I can't await ordering and then building it up.

Klaus-Dieter

Thank you for the nice review. :classic:

This set looks great and I hope there will be more not exclusive sets like these in addition to the castle line.

That looks great! I LOVE It! :wub: And I must say, I enjoy Lego's new printed backs. Anyhow, the whole chicken, the cows, the minifigs, and of course the buildings all have a great medievil look to them. I give it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! This set is a must-get fo sho!

And old brown will never return. Lego's color palette is not the third season of Heroes, eti.

Yes, thanks for the review and the many pics that show us more of this long-awaited set.

If it gets in the store racks down here in little old Belgium, I will certainly buy one! They are great to support my newest project: an early 19th century (napoleonic) harbour!

Fantastic review!

I still can't believe my mother got me this for Christmas. I've just been staring at the box all morning! So thanks so much Emilec, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have known it was in the Bighton Lego store, I wouldn't have mentioned it in passing to my Mum, and she wouldn't have gone out after work yesterday to buy it for me. I'm so chuffed!

Edited by Hellingly

Indexed and poll added.

Now tap those buttons and let's see what your opinion on this set is :wub:

Udderly fantastic!

Now your just milking it for all its worth!

Silly car needs repairs of $650... I was going to get this set as well...

Just have to keep dreaming on the pictures for now I guess...

My Lego heart is broken :cry_sad:

This weekend my s@h order of the 10193 finally arrived :wub:

It's just perfect! All I want in a lego set. More of this please lego! :sweet:

Kind regards,

Teddy

This is an awesome set. The only thing that would have made it better would have been two Trolls.

This is an awesome set. The only thing that would have made it better would have been two Trolls.

You've got to be kidding! :tongue: Trolls would totally ruin the calm, pleasant, realistic demeanour of this market village. Next you'll want some kind of rolling assault vehicle... and probably a catapult... :wacko:

Right, trolls would not fit in the picture at all. It is supposed to be a village somewhere in the kingdom, far away from the battle fields, even the official description says that. We should be lucky that we finally got such an awesome civil themed set under all the war-scene sets.

Now that I own the set, I can officially vote and say it is outstanding. :wub:

I definitely would not have minded some trolls, but I like that TLC kept this one realistic and peaceful.

I have this set, and it is great!! I think of buying a second one of it, to make a bigger village. overall, a great set, and l love the minifigs. the horse and weapons are very usefull. :grin: