Sign in to follow this  
daoudbazaar

Review : 7682 - Shanghai Chase

Клевый абзор! Толька фото-гоффно и аффтор не рулит!)

З.Ы А че тута по упячному не базарит?)

Не ну чё, в реале не кто не пашет по русичи, клоака меня пообери?! :knight:

Thanks for the review. Seems like a great set.

f76412f7b746.jpg

Не ну чё, в реале не кто не пашет по русичи, клоака меня пообери?! :knight:

f76412f7b746.jpg

I'm confused :wacko:

Can anyone translate

Anyway,

I LOVE this set, might even get two. And we finally get indy in different clothes. I still don't like willies hair, though :hmpf_bad:

I'm so happy LEGO has finally seen fit to spring for printing on the back of torsos. About time!

Thanks for the review of this brilliant set. A great in-depth review. :thumbup:

Great review of a set I will be looking out for! Thanks much!

God Bless,

Nathan

I saw this in person the other day, but didn´t buy it. Although the set is cool, the cars´re great and the Minifigs okay, too... The price is just too high.

It was 35 Euros for 2 cars and some figs. I would have bought it if it was 10 bucks cheaper, but I don´t like spending extra money just for the licence name and for minifigs that don´t match the ordinary yellow skinned tabletown inhabitant.

Seriously: take away the minfigs and you´ve got random cars without any licence to bother. In such a case I would even buy multiples of the set, because the cars ARE cool.

I saw this in person the other day, but didn´t buy it. Although the set is cool, the cars´re great and the Minifigs okay, too... The price is just too high.

It was 35 Euros for 2 cars and some figs. I would have bought it if it was 10 bucks cheaper, but I don´t like spending extra money just for the licence name and for minifigs that don´t match the ordinary yellow skinned tabletown inhabitant.

Seriously: take away the minfigs and you´ve got random cars without any licence to bother. In such a case I would even buy multiples of the set, because the cars ARE cool.

Completely disagree with you on the figs. There's five, all brand new, though two have the same torso. I hate fleshies aswell, but only short-round has skin showing on the front, and Willie on her back. Considering Race for the Stolen treasure was the same price, with one less fig, and three of the same torsos, I would say this set is fair value. Depends on what theme you're into. I have found a use for pretty much everything already.

Thanks for this great review of a really great set!

I'll hope I could hold this in hands at the 24th December :wink:

I think this set will be the best of the Indiana Jones Theme range, just look at the new Chinese-Mafia Figures and the car's...wonderfull :wub:

Also luck for Germany for this cool set...

Greetings Bricks

Does anyone know when this'll come out on the U.S?

I'd mentioned a few pages back that I'd found it at my local TRU (in Virginia) last week and I believe I've read that others in the US have found it. If it's not out by you yet, I'd say it will be soon.

m19

I had opportunity to buy this set when over in Munich during the week, and I was sorely tempted. However, at €38 it's just really over-priced. I do want it a lot, but I can wait till it comes out in the UK perhaps and make good use of the €/£ exchange rate.

Beautiful cars and awesome figs. I don't care for Indiana Jones (not familiar with the movies) but that doesn't matter. I buy sets mainly for the parts, and something tells me I want this set.

But 35 euros... ouch. That's not 'cheap for a licensed set', really. That's 'expensive because it's licenced'.

But I'm planning on doing some fairy tale MOCs and will need princesses at some point, so I will need that hairpiece...

The only thing I don't care for is the paper (or plastic, what is it) roof. Reminds me of those ugly tents. Not good. Lego should do anything in Lego without resorting to this floppy stuff.

I'd mentioned a few pages back that I'd found it at my local TRU (in Virginia) last week and I believe I've read that others in the US have found it. If it's not out by you yet, I'd say it will be soon.

m19

Hope it comes out before Christmas! :sceptic:

Hmm...

New Indy (+) :wink:

Willie (In her Parisian dress :wub: ) (+)

Short Round... hmmm he looks like at 30 year old migit with a white hat... (-) :sadnew:

Ganstas!!! :cry_happy: (+)

Black Car (+) :cry_happy:

Tan Car (+) :sweet:

Cloth on Tan Car (-) :hmpf:

Stickers (NONE!!! :oh: ) (++...+)

Price (40 is a bit much, seeing as you could get Motorcycle Chase and Race for the Lost Treasure for less... but Temple of Doom is my fav movie so screw the price :devil: !!!! (- (Sadly))

Being from my fav movie gets an extra plus! (+) :grin:

Total

(7+) (3-)

Thats a 7:3 ratio for the best! I'm in!! :sweet:

I've got this set now, and yes, it's really great, the minifigures are great and the cars, too, I like the black one more than the other one

I got this set on New Year's eve, and when I opened the box, I thought I had parts missing, it seemed so skimpy. The finished set is nice, and the new minifigs are fantastic. If it weren't for them, I think the price would be $5-10 lower...