Buttons

Bricklink questions

How long should I wait to complain about a package that I have not received?.

The package is sent from the usa 31/12/09 and there is nothing in my mailbox yet.

Has not to date experienced that I buy from abroad have not arrived in my mailbox.

:hmpf_bad:

The package is sent from the usa 31/12/09 and there is nothing in my mailbox yet.

Has not to date experienced that I buy from abroad have not arrived in my mailbox.

Have you emailed the seller to ask when the package was sent and if they are able to follow up on the postage for you? I have had a couple of experiences within my country where there has been a postal strike and one time the seller forgot to send it. Sure it's annoying but complaining before asking a polite question will usually aggravate the situation.

Have you emailed the seller to ask when the package was sent and if they are able to follow up on the postage for you? I have had a couple of experiences within my country where there has been a postal strike and one time the seller forgot to send it. Sure it's annoying but complaining before asking a polite question will usually aggravate the situation.

I have emailed the seller to ask when the package are delayed?

:cry_sad:

Be patient. What country did you purchase from? Assuming you went with your standard shipping option, packages can sometimes take upwards of three weeks to arrive. In fact, most orders I've made have taken at least two weeks.

Yes, overseas things can take a while (though over two weeks seems like a lot to me). Just be patient, and if it hits three weeks since he sent it then start to wonder. The thing is, if he says he sent it, what can you do if it takes a long time? It's unlikely that the postal service will know.

Where have the BrickLink Auctions gone? I haven't seen any since the turn of the year...

Admin has decided to stop using the auction feature. So no more auctions via Bricklink.

No new items can be listed for auction and the auction feature will be removed

when all current auctions end (in about 1 week)

linky to original message

Ok... Any idea why?

Nope.

i just know it wasn't the best used part of Bricklink and that they started an overhaul including the banning of fixed currency rates, start of using multiple currencies etc.

All in all an improvement I guess.

Nope.

i just know it wasn't the best used part of Bricklink and that they started an overhaul including the banning of fixed currency rates, start of using multiple currencies etc.

All in all an improvement I guess.

Banning fixed currency rates is definitely an important improvement. Its very hard to compare prices, when you have to take into account different rates and pacing & postage confitions, not to forget payment options!

Shame about the auctions, it's where I got my Fire House I from for a bargain price

Now I'm regretting not bidding on that Green Rag Hat (forestmen babe! :wub:), a few weeks ago...

Bricklink seems to be down for me. I've tried several things to see if it was the computer but everything else works fine. Is this happing to others?

Bricklink seems to be down for me. I've tried several things to see if it was the computer but everything else works fine. Is this happing to others?

Yes; I'm sure it's only temporary.

Yes; I'm sure it's only temporary.

Thanks for the quick reply Svelte. I didn't know what was going on. :sweet:

Well I was perusing BL the other day and I noticed that one payment option seems to be cash... Anyone know how this works exactly? Any info would be helpful.

Well I was perusing BL the other day and I noticed that one payment option seems to be cash... Anyone know how this works exactly? Any info would be helpful.

You either send cash by (registered) mail to the seller or you meet him/her and pay in person. What did you think :)

What cagri said, also contacted the seller in question if you want to pay cash just to make sure how it works for him/you.

Edited by Perterz

So basically you mail them cash or pay them in person? How would you send change?(I read somewhere that the Post Office doesn't deliver mail that contains coins)