Buttons

Bricklink questions

thanks guys. i use windows for work only. i can put it on tomorrow. any tips?

also when the lego store opens again. not the pick a brick. the other one. is their selection pretty large? the pieces i'm looking for are all recent pieces. we want to make street lights. the two we like are from current sets. we want to make a mailbox. some benches and a few carts for foods. easy stuff.

i'll deff try that program tomorrow.

jim

thanks guys. i use windows for work only. i can put it on tomorrow. any tips?

also when the lego store opens again. not the pick a brick. the other one. is their selection pretty large? the pieces i'm looking for are all recent pieces. we want to make street lights. the two we like are from current sets. we want to make a mailbox. some benches and a few carts for foods. easy stuff.

i'll deff try that program tomorrow.

jim

I believe the one you're referring to is Bricks and Pieces. From what I've heard, their selection is pretty big. If the pieces you need are recent, I don't imagine you having a hard time finding them.

hi

I must be thick, but how do you find anything in bricklink. I am looking for blank mini heads and body's and arms and legs all different colour's can anyone help an old fool like me lol

will

If you just want a plain torso then search for plain torso:

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/searchproduct.page?q=plain%20torso#T=P

If you want blank head then I normally search for a figure that I know has a plain head such as the Imperial Guard from SW. Then clock on the Inventory ('Item Consists Of' link along side the image of the figure) for that figure... from that you can click on the plain black head:

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=3626c&idColor=11#T=C&C=11

There have been several heads (recessed stud etc) so I went for a recent figure and that seems to bring up the most colour options.

Same with legs... search for plain legs and click on recent figure such as the Ninja Turtle fig... then go to inventory and click on the legs:

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=970c00&idColor=6#T=C&C=6

I hope this helps

hi robianco

Once again thanks mate. you are a star for helping me out once again.

will

You're welcome!

Do you guys prefer to buy items in your country or do you buy it from other countries on bricklink?
It depends on the items price and availability. While I prefer to shop in Europe, I had made an order from US based seller as well.

Do you guys prefer to buy items in your country or do you buy it from other countries on bricklink?

It normally depends on a couple of things. If I need it quickly then I'll go for a seller in the UK. If it's much better value then I'll go for a seller abroad. I have no issues with doing either and I've had parts arrive from the other side of the world.

You should check bricklink. I'm guessing they would range from 5-30 dollars depending on which one.

I meant for everything, probably gonna take ages to sell everything separately. Like 200?

Edited by Devizz

I meant for everything, probably gonna take ages to sell everything separately. Like 200?

Maybe or 100-150

I have a question. After the seller sends you a invoice and tells you to pay at their paypal email where do you pay?

Bricklink is so bad for my marriage. I've ordered far too much :laugh:

I find it difficult sometimes to find specific parts, especially when i don't know the item code or proper name. Sometimes the shops on Bricklink don't use the "correct" names

So on Thursday I ordered a minifigure. Paid on Friday. And the order still says ready. How long does a typical seller wait before shipping the item?

So on Thursday I ordered a minifigure. Paid on Friday. And the order still says ready. How long does a typical seller wait before shipping the item?

Take a look at the store's terms to see what the store owner's policy is on sending out packages. It's quite possible that they only mail on weekdays. If you paid on Friday, it may have been too late to mail out, which would mean Monday to the earliest.

Take a look at the store's terms to see what the store owner's policy is on sending out packages. It's quite possible that they only mail on weekdays. If you paid on Friday, it may have been too late to mail out, which would mean Monday to the earliest.

Ok thank you.

Hi,

Two questions about placing orders...

If I have a Wanted List of 100 items, and I want to buy from a shop that has 95 of these items, will the site generate a list of the last 5 items?

If I place the order of the 95 items, does it closes the order immidiately, or is it possible to check the inventory of the shop and add other pieces?

Thanks!

That Killer Croc fig only appeared in one Batman set many years ago if I recall. How did he/she get 97 of them?

Any idea what i'm doing wrong, or is this just how it is now.

On the old bricklink, you went to catalogue, and as an example, you then selected gear, and retail displays and you could see pretty much all the retail displays which have ever been listed on Bricklink.

However when you went to shop or sale, you selected gear, and then retail display, and bricklink only showed you the retail displays which are physically available to purchase at that moment in time.

Now, roll on 2016 and the new look bricklink which is slowly growing on me, but it's things like this which I get frustrated with, now I go to Shop, then gear and then retail displays and it shows the catalouge of every item which has ever been listed, rather than just the items which are for sale.

I guess I can change a setting to say only display available items, but any idea where this might be?

Thanks

Paul